Grade A Douchebag
Oct 4, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
New York Knicks
PORT VS FREO - ROUND 5 - POWERED BY THE WHISTLE

HURRUMPH! OKAY, RIGHT. UHUH. YEP. YOU'LL EXCUSE THE CAPS AND I'M SURE YOU'RE ALL UNDERSTANDING WHY. YEAH!? GOOD!!

PORT HEY? PORT. PORTPORTPORT PORTY PORT. HOW BOUT THAT OTHER GAME THAT JUST PLAYED, HEY?? STILL PRETTY DARN INTERESTED IN THAT!! PRETTAY, PRETTAY….PRETTAY….INTERESTED!!

SO THIS TEAL TEAM?! GOTS ANY LITTLE GREEN MEN ALSO ON THEIR LIST?? GOTS ANY FLUTTER-HEARTED HACKS FLOATING AROUND?!? HALF OF ME THINKS WE GOTS TO FIND A WAY TO LURE SOME OF OUR OWN! DEAN? DEAN??! WE GOTS SOME HELLA CASH OVAH HERE. CARE TO HAVE ANOTHER CRACK FOR THE OTHER SIDE??!

OKAAAAYYYY! WE NOW GOTS TO LOOK AT WHO WE THROWING TO THE WOLVES!

KEY MATCHUPS!

FREO!

TL_TfyM9Px3F3CMJbQiE_qeno-lYGz3cXHNhE7aYu-O1uZkC9g5hujSguf1wnYzkTmG6sDXGx3teFMdhJ4xgNVhlBsyykvi-jCtvkXYL7j2jjoiyiU-fEyUKdQJvlutWV9U2bOi0rON45Syg34a_Zwc

PORT!
pWLtdjJ_AJzem4VenULU-q30WNjH8VZXTYgDuUE_6uaGHzHFOSH7KBHuVbns2nNEvllSq9N-9j4i869QfS0sUnqqdDaUFs47jNGE5ZI-VqhjMqaQzfM-LJoXA_utWvQqkRxdoHuUJmzPhVSkWr594Uo
mMWS1F4RQ61DMA7Y2WrxAC7ye1Ny8XisM2e6IsFOz4cZpLCVD0uuc4NAzAu1CyGgL_ufqKtb_TtxLKeFwx1XjqD6USa0xw4ItWSDh8w8HSn-p7UndSWJGoioAnJPKbi6inO68sg1a5ol4YexQN1CLKo
PdOcjeajLk_VDcKfxPfjiNOVm7zmyl5mZYuduDAu7SgUKP3L121bCzuDx87sXsDtravkW5t2gd3q-RZ4Anriy5Pddj-wuTt3h3ePNRcjfAl-EudG3FwStEuEdXJoKH31ja_LVdV790lAy5At4mqjpmI
-h0yXQxCVn6bEUQu2uDAQFry4ehli8VfKCX2RaUtySBff43C48BeX03FBmgKgfkIqxcvku9viVLPnU65Mb-uqzsSqyAEERTP6FRsLUT_umcgmudpawUbghp84niqZjaHswZ6QbOXgNnMhz2aLdeV5C4
OOO! WHAT A TASTY MATCHUP THAT LOOKS LIKE! FULL OF POTENTIAL! FULL OF SUSPENSE!! FULL OF SHIZEN!!! EVERYBODY GON BE WANTING TO BE SEEING THE LIL GREEN MEN TASTE SUCCESS!!!! IT’S THE ULTIMATE AFL EXPERIENCE!!!!!

THE LINE UPS!

PORT ADELAIDE’S LINE UP LAST WEEK:

1DJ-pR8Dn2Nzg9oYhclrWpE2vnne8LZLWE0pHkA-pQl7T57zxozk6Bgez8MOSJ_51o_shrhCvYSGSeRD8VZnPOEroXIE2x3hKXIC5KRWiibMm51DQkxSLdCf1JOV58lvoBjedAQNj7HbSjToe138oMs

PORT ADELAIDE’S LINE UP THIS WEEK:

eYXdE2Lpptv4LhcDzWrr4y4SllHZvl1dofX5OMl3YtWdFRmegFQlhCTSTMBTdxR7DbxS_gMia8sOXhxAwOwWZuSKGBL8PmcEH_D8UdTsd9BCuLLIoP1CfWy1XGuNdbLXluFLSxKz20HOVYWeYPP1Sas

YEEEESSSSSSS. TASTY, TASTY!! PORT COME IN WITH A MUCH IMPROVED LINEUP COMPARED WITH WHO THEY TOOK IN AGAINST THE DRUGDONS! PORT’S COACHING STAFF ARE ONTO IT, KNOWING FREO’S VAST INFERIORITY TO THE GREEN MEN AND HAVE MADE ADJUSTMENTS ACCORDINGLY!! LET’S ALL CONGRATULATE THEM ON SUCH A FORWARD THINKING AND AFL-APPROVED STRATEGY!.....THANK YOU!

NOW, WHAT HAVE WE MISSED?! MISSED ANYTHING??! HMMMMMMMM……OH YEAH, WHO’S FREO GONNA BE PLAYIN’??? DOES IT MATTER??! WILL THEY BE ON THE TALENT LEVEL OF PORT’S NEW ADDITIONS?!? THEY CAN’T POSSIBLY COMPETE WITH THAT! WHY IT’S LIKE, IT’S LIKE, IT’S LIKE….FREO TRYING TO WIN A PREMIERSHIP….AGAINST THANOS!! JUST NEED THOSE STONES, ERRRR, LIL GREEN MEN!! OH WAIT!!, MAYBE WE CAN ASK MICHAEL BARLOW TO ACCEPT A BAG OF CASH JOIN OUR LIST!!!
diFpz4yHK3pk9NBg7xW92CO3lmVkzVGfFUltPaYT_HE96Nl1gfVYHC_XeR67cn6ihy3AviCwusOgQjumAefuNSZmYb3dEvrJp4y5s9o6bXEy0n1K4Jk-VPBG7_MOkjSqivNK9aluZTSJBpst30Zy0Uw

OHHH……WRONG BARLOW!!! SO WE’RE FLUCKED!!!

PORT BY A CORRECTLY INCORRECT CORRECT DECISION.​

I might be wrong but I like to think playing the same venue as last week gives us some sort of advantage. I'm going to say Dockers by 13.

If Freo win ill cry tears of joy

I just can't see us beating them. Why am I so pessimistic

It's just self preservation, at this point the alternative would be irrational confidence.

That comes after the boy's win against the odds enough times that we forget ourselves and start walking around like those bastards uo the road.

What a stunning day! Read a book, worked on learning French, the language not anything else you degenerates. Walked by the river, played with the beautiful ones, time with the wife. Some gardening in my footy shorts with my freo socks on display... and a nice set of pegs.. Bed time stories and ready to watch the game halfway through the first quarter!

What a Day! What a time to be a Freo supporter! The ride has begun and we are in with a shot against a top four side away from home!

FREEEEOOOOOO FREEEEOOOOOOOO

What a stunning day! Read a book, worked on learning French, the language not anything else you degenerates. Walked by the river, played with the beautiful ones, time with the wife. Some gardening in my footy shorts with my freo socks on display... and a nice set of pegs.. Bed time stories and ready to watch the game halfway through the first quarter!

What a Day! What a time to be a Freo supporter! The ride has begun and we are in with a shot against a top four side away from home!

FREEEEOOOOOO FREEEEOOOOOOOO
Vive La Freo!

I’d be a very nervous umpire doing this one.
I wouldn’t be. It’s Port Adelaide vs Fremantle. If they screw either team over there will be nothing to see here and the AFL hierarchy will lose no sleep whatsoever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite shitting the bed and losing in the finals minutes, I didn't think prior to the game we would play as well as we did last week, are we actually pretty good this year or did we spend our tickets on a 3-0 vs 3-0 , only one can take 4-0 clash. We are going to have to play out of our skins to beat a full strength port at home!

Yeah, despite the fiery preview, I do think this is a good solid 50/50 game. Reckon it's simply the midfield that takes on the contest first that wins.

I'm hoping Walker uses a jar and a half of hand grip today. Some one touch loose ball gets would make the world of difference to his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back