AFLW Rd 5, Richmond vs Port 24/09 7:15pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Bacon has more upside than either Jones or Ryan.
Problem is that they are probably fighting over the last spot and n the bench and therefore would only be getting 50% game time at most.

Think so too. Ryan is a bit of an unknown. Think she showed a bit in her last game. Really needs to play more. I appreciate the logistical issues but what a bummer that the VFLW isn't aligned with AFLW. They really need to look at that. If, say, Charley isn't selected for Sunday that will be 4 weeks since playing a proper footy match when she has already missed at least 2 years of footy save for a couple of games for Port. Very very hard on the players.

Think so too. Ryan is a bit of an unknown. Think she showed a bit in her last game. Really needs to play more. I appreciate the logistical issues but what a bummer that the VFLW isn't aligned with AFLW. They really need to look at that. If, say, Charley isn't selected for Sunday that will be 4 weeks since playing a proper footy match when she has already missed at least 2 years of footy save for a couple of games for Port. Very very hard on the players.
Ryan looks a big strong player…maybe they’ll agree with ya TM2 😎 and rest a couple it’d be a shame to see Hosking ping another hammy.
Might be a good game to bring in Peck as an extra tall.
They’ve got lot of em.

I reckon all three come under scrutiny and we couldn’t be that lucky that all get off , here’s hoping
Millzy
Laura mc
Sheerin
Guess what.
$400 fine for Sheerin and that’s it. 👍👍👍

No sign of , her maybe injured

Very hard to know what the go is with injuries in AFLW. Outside of star players and obvious injuries like ACL very poorly reported I feel but the info has to flow from the clubs so maybe the fault is at the feet of the clubs.

There are also scratch matches arranged by the AFL and training so form might not quite be there with Peck. Or they may just think she is better as a defender at AFLW level and there’s just no spots there. Who knows.

I just hope they don’t think plonking a ruck at full forward is the answer. Has rarely been the answer in 150 years of footy.

ankle injury apparently, but i reckon we're resting her
won't make much of a difference, North will see us as a threat and play accordingly, as they did against Lions
if we get within 4 goals, I'll be happy at this stage
I just want our percentage to not get hammered. Looking at the fixture, I think this might be the last time our percentage takes a hit. We just have to get through it and stay as close as we can. Out the back after that in my opinion

I just want our percentage to not get hammered. Looking at the fixture, I think this might be the last time our percentage takes a hit. We just have to get through it and stay as close as we can. Out the back after that in my opinion
yeah i'm guessing, North 10 goals and Tigers 6 goals, something like that, around the 24 point margin
shouldn't be a blowout, fingers and toes crossed ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Rd 5, Richmond vs Port 24/09 7:15pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back