Game Day Rd 9 - Brisbane v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we want to make the Gabba a fortress, we need to put away bottom tier sides like Carlton. Their team is ageing, and their youngsters don't give much hope for the future. Don't rate their list one bit, and we'll see why tonight. Henderson will get towelled up no matter where he plays, Leuenberger and Hanley will run riot.

Lions by 40.

If we want to make the Gabba a fortress, we need to put away bottom tier sides like Carlton. Their team is ageing, and their youngsters don't give much hope for the future. Don't rate their list one bit, and we'll see why tonight. Henderson will get towelled up no matter where he plays, Leuenberger and Hanley will run riot.

Lions by 40.
Rubix, I feel we are very similar posters:D:thumbsu:

Carlton clowns on their thread think they are incredibly witty and hilarious saying stuff like "can we name this thread the thanks for Henderson thread" and "Everyone set your picture to Henderson". They must think it affects all of us and we all lose sleep over the fact that we lost Henderson. The funny thing is none of us care. They also say "thank you" for that soft spud Lucas LOL.

People also forget how fun having Fevola was at the time. I'd trade the Collingwood game alone for Henderson.

So much confidence and motivation from last week should guide and help the team to victory. Should be a close game though. Crucial for both sides. Voss would also want to keep proving critics wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LATE CHANGES
Brisbane Lions: Mitch Golby (foot) replaced in selected side by Sam Docherty
Carlton: Nil

FINAL INTERCHANGES
Brisbane Lions: Sam Mayes, Ryan Lester, Tom Rockliff
Substitute: Josh Green
Carlton: Kane Lucas, Dennis Armfield, Tom Bell
Substitute: Josh Bootsma

No surprises really.

LATE CHANGES
Brisbane Lions: Mitch Golby (foot) replaced in selected side by Sam Docherty
Carlton: Nil

FINAL INTERCHANGES
Brisbane Lions: Sam Mayes, Ryan Lester, Tom Rockliff
Substitute: Josh Green
Carlton: Kane Lucas, Dennis Armfield, Tom Bell
Substitute: Josh Bootsma

No surprises really.

Thought so, Doc in for Golby in my SC :thumbsu:

****. Why is 7mate doing the pre-game show for Tigers and Bombers.. the ******* tv guide says it will be Lions vs Carlton!

i don't know about QLD, but here in Canberra last week we got the pre-game for Collingwood v Geelong before they showed the Foxfooty coverage of Sydney v Fremantle.

So don't despair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back