rd2 captain selection

Remove this Banner Ad

swan, cross, swan, cross, swan, cross, swan, cross ahhh such guns, but only one captain, this is driving me insane:S

Good point. To me west is probably most dangerous being start of the season and fresh and such. But BJ comes up the ground more a lot so he gets a lot of the ball. And on top of that he kicks the goals so he would be a better pick .

West is never that dangerous. BJ for sure or priddis if you have him. I predict 10+ tackles in the wet.

It seems like alot of you are having trouble between 3 players BJ, Cross and Cox.

For me it was between Cox and Cross and in the end i went with my heart and picked Cross. And now with rain perdicting to fall during our game, Cross will rack up the tackles like crazy and i wouldn't be suprised if he gets 120+.

If you guys still cant decide by lockdown then i suggest you flip a coin or roll a dice and see which player comes up and make him your captain.

Or you can do what i did and pick with your heart.

It seems like alot of you are having trouble between 3 players BJ, Cross and Cox.

For me it was between Cox and Cross and in the end i went with my heart and picked Cross. And now with rain perdicting to fall during our game, Cross will rack up the tackles like crazy and i wouldn't be suprised if he gets 120+.

If you guys still cant decide by lockdown then i suggest you flip a coin or roll a dice and see which player comes up and make him your captain.

Or you can do what i did and pick with your heart.

Always gotta think with the mind, not with the heart:p

Heres some help and what the weather will be doing.

BRISBANE LIONS v COLLINGWOOD - A shower or two. Possible thunderstorm during evening. Rain overnight.
WET - Go for smalls, steer clear of Brown and Rocca.
Safe bet: Simon Black.
Roughy: Didak/Thomas

MELBOURNE v WESTERN BULLDOGS - Drizzle. Mostly Sunny. Mild.
DAMP - Will be slippery, but not that wet. BJ is tempting against the Dees, also Cross and West in the midfield.
Safe bet: Brad Johnson
Roughy: Brock McLean.

ADELAIDE v WEST COAST - Showers Early. Morning Clouds. Mild.
WET - Smalls look good, Cox is still hard to go by.
Safe bet: Scott Thompson.
Roughy: Dean Cox.

ST KILDA v CARLTON - Under roof but will be very cold
DRY - Rooey has to be the safest of the Round. Saints midfield should run wild. Will Juddy fire?
Safe bet: Nick Riewoldt.
Roughy: Chris Judd.

FREMANTLE v HAWTHORN - Sunny. Warm. Dry.
DRY - Will be prefect for night football. Will be battle of the forwards - Buddy V Pav.
Safe bet: Matthew Pavlich.
Roughy: Luke Hodge.

SYDNEY v PORT ADELAIDE - Sunny. Mild.
DRY - Great for footy, but its a Sydney game so try to avoid picking captains.
Safe bet: No one. Maybe Chad
Roughy: Barry Hall. Don't laugh.

GEELONG v ESSENDON - DOME but Light Rain Late. Afternoon Clouds. Mild.
DRY - Corey will escape tags, and who will be Clinged?
Safe bet: Gary Ablett.
Roughy: Brett Staton if Watson gets the tag.

RICHMOND v NORTH MELBOURNE - Light Rain Late. Afternoon Clouds. Mild.
WET - Can't see any captain material in either team.
Safe bet: Simpson?
Roughy: Anyone in both teams.

Hope that helps.

For the record - BJ is my man.

i wouldn't pick chad as the captain this week. he's most likely going to get tagged by goodes, and shut down. when it comes to captains, just stay away from the port v sydney match all together

Isn't that what I said? I reckon Chad will be the highest scoring from the game, just it won't be that high, maybe 80-90. But, yeah, there are better options in BJ and Roo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it was pouring down at the gabba an hour ago .... its eased to occasional light showers now ... ground will be wet if that helps

ill chance my arm and go goodwin this week

I had Jon Brown locked in as Captain for this round but the weather is putting me off :mad:

Going a roughy this week... Cameron Bruce

Last 4-5 scores against the bulldogs have been 100+ so hopefully that continues;)

Remove this Banner Ad

rd2 captain selection

Remove this Banner Ad

Back