RDFL 2017 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to the Romsey red backs tomoz!!! Cory O'Sullivan is a fantastic coach and hopefully the boys put on a good show.

Also hopefully the kangas can bring it all together at the right time. Be nice to see jarrod Dixon stick it up a few of the doubters.

Oh and yes it would be nice to see farmer and lobb towel diggers up one last time

Lets get this straight, RDFL called Rupo, we did not initiate this. AFL Vic ultimately made the call. Interesting that the Wallan coach would not shake our coaches hand at the end of the game. Wallan were great in the 2's, deserved the win. Snrs was a game of 2 halves, looking forward to the rematch.

Thanks for clearing it up. Would like to know which rule was breached if anyone knows.

Thanks for clearing it up. Would like to know which rule was breached if anyone knows.

TAC Cup games are classed as senior games, so Corey's 2-3 Cannons games plus 11 seniors had him over by 4 games, less those he doubled up on same day (2) still had him over qualifyied.

I'd be more disappointed in who initially said yes, before (I'm assuming) the RDFL Footy Ops had to make contact stating otherwise.

Surely the first notification is documented in hard copy form on an email or something?

Feel sorry for Corey, but understand why Rupo would want him out of the game. Hopefully kids who should be developing in the Seniors when unwanted by the Cannons won't be penalised in the future.
Pretty sure over the years most clubs in this situation have placed a player in question into a fwd pocket for a minute, or had him enter the field and come back off in order to be ticked off as a 3rds game and not have the later game come into calculations.

Looking deeper I'd even suggest Rupo, Riddell, Woodend may have done so this year.

Not 100% sure but I think it had something to do with the 2 games he played with the cannons at the start of the year.
I could be wrong though.

TAC Cup games are classed as senior games, so Corey's 2-3 Cannons games plus 11 seniors had him over by 4 games, less those he doubled up on same day (2) still had him over qualifyied.

I'd be more disappointed in who initially said yes, before (I'm assuming) the RDFL Footy Ops had to make contact stating otherwise.

Surely the first notification is documented in hard copy form on an email or something?

Thanks guys.

Pretty sure over the years most clubs in this situation have placed a player in question into a fwd pocket for a minute, or had him enter the field and come back off in order to be ticked off as a 3rds game and not have the later game come into calculations.

Looking deeper I'd even suggest Rupo, Riddell, Woodend may have done so this year.

I'm sure we probably haven't heard the end if it.

Can we move on, the kid wasn't qualified to play 18's. If ur seniors had have beaten Romsey there wouldn't b a problem, stop effing whinging and take ur medicine.

I'm not whinging, just finding out why he was stopped from playing as I was unsure of the rules. Good to see some interest in this grade given apparently only the 2pm game counts. :rolleyes:

I'm not whinging, just finding out why he was stopped from playing as I was unsure of the rules. Good to see some interest in this grade given apparently only the 2pm game counts. :rolleyes:
So if Rupo seniors hadn't have made the finals their 18's would not have been able to play Sultana or Featon, but under Wallins rules they play and the result could have been larger. Get the point bro.

So if Rupo seniors hadn't have made the finals their 18's would not have been able to play Sultana or Featon, but under Wallins rules they play and the result could have been larger. Get the point bro.

Under my rules U18.5s would play regardless, bro.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hoodo continues looking ahead at this weeks papers ........Sharks Have No Bite ....
Lucky Macedon didn't kick straight Also...
Dave Cats didn't kick straight cos they were pressured wide u tool, Rupo missed some chances also. Have no bite , well I'm not sure, did OK for 2 and a half quarters, lost structure and ran outta steam. Be interested to ask if the Comp has a better player than Harrison, he is worth every penny they are paying him. Not sure the Cats bottom 8 went that well though today?

Dave Cats didn't kick straight cos they were pressured wide u tool, Rupo missed some chances also. Have no bite , well I'm not sure, did OK for 2 and a half quarters, lost structure and ran outta steam. Be interested to ask if the Comp has a better player than Harrison, he is worth every penny they are paying him. Not sure the Cats bottom 8 went that well though today?

I agree about Harrison Humphrey, I have the pleasure of coaching Zak saad and when those two represented the rdfl interleague together yeendy did a Bruce mcavaney and soiled his pants!!!!!!! luv ya yeendy

I haven't been around this year but I reckon Taylor hine is certainly another player that would stake claim as the comps best player

I agree about Harrison Humphrey, I have the pleasure of coaching Zak saad and when those two represented the rdfl interleague together yeendy did a Bruce mcavaney and soiled his pants!!!!!!! luv ya yeendy

I haven't been around this year but I reckon Taylor hine is certainly another player that would stake claim as the comps best player

Hampered by a buggered ankle at present

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cheating in one and then accusing the opposition in another id pot a long kettle black mate.... #gold. #chokers

Not sure where Rupo cheated.. according to rules and AFL Vic Wallan attempted to cheat? And were stopped. Wallan.. the Essendon of the RDFL. Tried to cheat and caught out. All good. Things were set right.

Harrison.. not sure about that.. he is quick but watch the end result a lot of times he ran, he handballed one out of bounds, kicked a couple straight to Rupo players, he is damn quick and good at breaking from contest but would be a fun if he could ever finish his good work.

Harrison.. not sure about that.. he is quick but watch the end result a lot of times he ran, he handballed one out of bounds, kicked a couple straight to Rupo players, he is damn quick and good at breaking from contest but would be a fun if he could ever finish his good work.

GUN* typo sorry

Cats bottom 8 must have gone better than rupo bottem 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back