RDFL 2017 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch this space. Just talking to my cousin who's mates dog over heard a meeting is to take place on Thursday from a RDFL club who have no coach now....
So who haven't tied up there coach for next year?

Woodend.

Kangaroos?
Lancefield?
Broadford?
Rockbank?
Rupo?

Who is everyone tipping for Bowen? I think Dan Toman or Jack O'Sullivan could be a good chance. Had really good years and most of the other stars of the comp have teammates likely to pinch a fair few votes from one another.

One of the top 2 and not the top one
Wow!!!! Has Dicko moved on or was this a club move? Seems Strange to get him back 2 years ago and now he is gone. Considering he got them into finals with the injuries they had This year I thought they would have locked him in for next year!! Or are there underlying issues down there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ash at rupo really strange to appoint a coach for next year while the other one is still there coaching finals. HMMMM or is Ash running the show already..??
Haha sounds like a cats fan trying to drum up controversy. Decision was made mid season. Fitz always going to step down at seasons end. Nick the obvious succession plan. Everyone focussed on the next game and hopefully the one after that.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk

Haha sounds like a cats fan trying to drum up controversy. Decision was made mid season. Fitz always going to step down at seasons end. Nick the obvious succession plan. Everyone focussed on the next game and hopefully the one after that.

And while I'm at it.... All current playing list signed up and locked away for next year too

Wow!! Big news out of Kangaroos
With Dixon not willing to re-apply for the job from speaking to a few blokes from the club today seems its a family first ran club and bit of favoritism being handed to a few hearing this was a problem for a few players as well expect a few names to be leaving in the off season with Dixon

Wow!! Big news out of Kangaroos
With Dixon not willing to re-apply for the job from speaking to a few blokes from the club today seems its a family first ran club and bit of favoritism being handed to a few hearing this was a problem for a few players as well expect a few names to be leaving in the off season with Dixon
Curve ball helmers to return home to Sunbury !

Surely it's Meacham.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not surprised with Sunbury, I posted weeks ago their needed to be accountability. The recruits let them down with their commitment to the cause but that is ultimately driven by the coach and they are responsible. Would love to see meach back at the helm. Ash is a super appointment for rupo..terrific player from the strong Riddell culture that he helped implement over many years, players respect him and his belief in the group. He took the gamble to get out of Riddell and now gets his reward. Will do well. Swallow for back to back says my heart, but a Macedon winner likely tonight!

Not surprised with Sunbury, I posted weeks ago their needed to be accountability. The recruits let them down with their commitment to the cause but that is ultimately driven by the coach and they are responsible. Would love to see meach back at the helm. Ash is a super appointment for rupo..terrific player from the strong Riddell culture that he helped implement over many years, players respect him and his belief in the group. He took the gamble to get out of Riddell and now gets his reward. Will do well. Swallow for back to back says my heart, but a Macedon winner likely tonight![/QUOTE

Who votes on the Team of the Year?

Some interesting selections this evening when you cross reference it with the results from some sides and the amount of times selected in the best.

I ask this question every year, but could someone please explain to me what the criteria is for club of the year? What are the votes awarded for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back