RDFL Thread 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few Gissy boys in there :D

Gee, its been a big day boys, bit of fun, hopefully i'll see a few of you blokes on Saturday Cheering for the Mighty red, white and blue :thumbsu:

I might even shout IMS a bourbon :rolleyes:

you better shout him bb coz theres no way he will pay for himself.
ims has to put money in the bank to provide for his enlarged family:D

I am sitting on the fence with this one!

However the gap between the RDFL and both BFL's isn't as much as what is was 4/5 years ago! Where catching up and catching up fast!

this can't be a serious statement surely. The gap between the top RDFL sides in sunbury and Woodend this year and the bottom ballart league sides is closing ever so slightly, but the gap between the kangaroos and other so called top line sides in the RDFL and top Ballarat sides in the lions, redan and east point is getting bigger by the day. How could anyone from the riddel league seriously think they are a chance of stopping the east point midfield from gift wrapping 20 bullets to jordan at full forward and him kicking a lazy 15, 7 on the right 8 on the left. Nor could any Riddell district team consider themselves a realistic chance of getting within 150 points of Sunbury. In fact the best riddell district team that seems to be generating such debate on this forum would consider themselves fortunate if they only got beat by 15 goals by any of the top BFL sides.

this can't be a serious statement surely. The gap between the top RDFL sides in sunbury and Woodend this year and the bottom ballart league sides is closing ever so slightly, but the gap between the kangaroos and other so called top line sides in the RDFL and top Ballarat sides in the lions, redan and east point is getting bigger by the day. How could anyone from the riddel league seriously think they are a chance of stopping the east point midfield from gift wrapping 20 bullets to jordan at full forward and him kicking a lazy 15, 7 on the right 8 on the left. Nor could any Riddell district team consider themselves a realistic chance of getting within 150 points of Sunbury. In fact the best riddell district team that seems to be generating such debate on this forum would consider themselves fortunate if they only got beat by 15 goals by any of the top BFL sides.

I think you may find that BFL = Bendigo Football League not Ballarat

the comment was referring to the bendigo football league nerd.plus the rdfl players hardly get paid.comparing the two is something only a person with your name would do.the rdfl players dont have to stop redans midfield either.because in case your slow,they dont play in the ballarat league.it would be like me saying how could redans midfield stop port adelaides midfield.sounds stupid doesnt it:thumbsdown:

And thanks too, for your sanitised version of events.

Please excuse us for not considering it just more "Gisborne Gospel" Will you !

Oh & a nice Condescending.............. Good luck to you too.

God your a tool - I have known Mongral for a very long time and genuinely hope he and which every team he is at does well. But you read into it what you like - you add no value on this thread with your negative rubbish you write.

And speak for yourself you rabbit "please excuse us" is a cop out. You do not talk for all the people on the RDFL thread as no one has any respect for you. The amount of private messages recieved from people on this thread to both me and Bears Boy making fun of you is a joke.

8 Sunbury Players,
5 Riddell,
3 Woodend,
3 Kilmore,
3 Diggers Rest,
2 Romsey,
2 Melton,
2 Lancefield.

Little bit biased?

bit stiff only 3 woodend players in the side and only 2 romsey
(yes a bit biased),
coach would be giddings

the comment was referring to the bendigo football league nerd.plus the rdfl players hardly get paid.comparing the two is something only a person with your name would do.the rdfl players dont have to stop redans midfield either.because in case your slow,they dont play in the ballarat league.it would be like me saying how could redans midfield stop port adelaides midfield.sounds stupid doesnt it:thumbsdown:

We could start on Sunbury if you like?
However, if Sunbury Kangaroos were forking out close on $100 K on player payments and movements this year im sure we would to be a 20 goal better side to, wouldn't you?

Some players in mind for RDFL clubs next year to look out for
Chris Judd - Out of contract
Matthew Pavlich
Nick Reiwoildt - Rumourerd to be talking with Rockbank ( you will have to take my word for it

Lets all snaffle AFL players and VFL players and be stars!

Im over this rubbish, seriously footy everywhere is different and wherever you go someone will always tell their better!

(yes a bit biased),
coach would be giddings

Fair call mate.. Woodend are just so even right across the field this year, its probably why a couple that could have made it didn't, Kar Weng would be a walk up when playing, as would Sippy. Johnno is stiff not to make it, I rate him highly..

Well he is the only undefeated coach in the 2's buddy...

Also has several members of the Diggers Rest senior side from the past couple of years playing for him this year.. Should be undefeated...:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mustn't be any RDFL games this week. Everyone needs something to talk about.
best comment of the week. the amount of s h i t i have read over the last 6 (or however many) pages is a telling sign of the lack of quality football we are all going to miss this weekend. I might even have another on the way after this weekend IMS as i am sure to get lucky after spending the weekend at home:D

who cares about bfl we only care about rdfl best player i have seen this year would have to be daniel bonnici he is killing i reacon he will be b&f for the rdfl

This talk about Gisborne has been going on for years. Successful football clubs always polarise themselves where the average punter is concerned. Same can be said for the Riddells Creek teams of the late eighties-early nineties. A team every one loved to hate. At least Gisborne management have their heads screwed on right, cant see them sitting out a year as the bombers did quite a few years back. I think the bombers learnt the hard way. In saying that, most people associated with Gisborne know that the're not exactly the most loved club around the district, so when a few blokes let that be known I cant see why BB and KA have dirtied up. Me, personally, couldn't give crap. Just let it be known. That if you play for Gisborne, you are still a long way off the A.F.L. And thats a message a lot of people think hasn't sunk in down at the Gardiner Reserve.

best comment of the week. the amount of s h i t i have read over the last 6 (or however many) pages is a telling sign of the lack of quality football we are all going to miss this weekend. I might even have another on the way after this weekend IMS as i am sure to get lucky after spending the weekend at home:D

Lol.. Can she get pregnant twice??? :eek:

Are you questioning me???

Played 3 games in 05 and 11 in 06... For 13 goals and 18 goals.. He wore size L shorts and a size 90 jumper, he played mostly out of a forward pocket and has one of the worst haircuts in the RDFL.

Anything else? :D

Worst hairut in RDFL lol....what about toads from Riddell:eek:
Belleville

I've noticed Peter Baird has put a clearance in from lancefeild to go to sunbury lions, how old would polly be now? would this be sunbury lacking numbers in the 2s, or the old man wanting to play with his young man? not many blokes could say they played with their son in a real match. he was a good player in his day.
Young polly reads this thread, whats the go mate?

This talk about Gisborne has been going on for years. Successful football clubs always polarise themselves where the average punter is concerned. Same can be said for the Riddells Creek teams of the late eighties-early nineties. A team every one loved to hate. At least Gisborne management have their heads screwed on right, cant see them sitting out a year as the bombers did quite a few years back. I think the bombers learnt the hard way. In saying that, most people associated with Gisborne know that the're not exactly the most loved club around the district, so when a few blokes let that be known I cant see why BB and KA have dirtied up. Me, personally, couldn't give crap. Just let it be known. That if you play for Gisborne, you are still a long way off the A.F.L. And thats a message a lot of people think hasn't sunk in down at the Gardiner Reserve.

fantastic call.and i dont think the bagging of gisborne is just due to the tall poppy syndrome and jealousy.coz love them or hate them i think we are all envious of them for their success.but you summed it up perfectly
its not AFL.as for kings army and bears boy,they are only sticking up 4 the club they love,and i can respect that

(yes a bit biased),
coach would be giddings

biased? perhaps it is.but are u being biased naming giddings as coach?
he is doing a great job.but lets be honest anyone could coach their list.
no offence to mick who i rate:eek:

biased? perhaps it is.but are u being biased naming giddings as coach?
he is doing a great job.but lets be honest anyone could coach their list.
no offence to mick who i rate:eek:

Isn't it a well known fact that good coaches get good results with good teams. But great or better coaches get results out of less stronger playing list. I would like to see how Giddings would go coaching a Macedon or a Rockbank ? Then it would be a true test of his ability to recruit and improve the playing list. Not that I don't think he could do it.

God your a tool - I have known Mongral for a very long time and genuinely hope he and which every team he is at does well. But you read into it what you like - you add no value on this thread with your negative rubbish you write.

And speak for yourself you rabbit "please excuse us" is a cop out. You do not talk for all the people on the RDFL thread as no one has any respect for you. The amount of private messages recieved from people on this thread to both me and Bears Boy making fun of you is a joke.

(observation)

This purile DRIVEL does'nt merit a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back