RDFL Thread 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard from a reliable source that 'Kanga Kid' has been offered a handsome amount of money to join WRFL club Hoppers Crossing. Can anyone add to this?

Hoppers Crossing are a very good side, coached by Michael Frost and Rob Smith,they usually chase delisted Werribee players so it rare they chase 18's at all. Kanga Kid' is a middle Teir player at this stage in his career, he has the ability to, just needs to find it. By all means it maybe true for their 18's or 2's, in which i would congratulate him.....I think his name is pretty clear on where his heart is......

Heard from a reliable source that 'Kanga Kid' has been offered a handsome amount of money to join WRFL club Hoppers Crossing. Can anyone add to this?

Why do u come onto this thread to post shi#thouse rumours CFU, kangakid struggles and for u to mention him in connection with such a move u r just taking the p#ss. As for u being the smartest man on bigfooty i would bet dollars to doughnuts that u don't even have a high school diploma. P#ss off back to your own thread and stop ruining ours!!!

U r right, he just comes onto this thread and posts sh#t, and i think he is infatuated with W.Else, have you seen the amount of times he has posted specifically about him, really. I know he's good but there is no need for him to go on about it, talk someone else up for a change!!

Just wondering what people can tell me about Lyons. Is he any good? He's been training down my way. I noticed 'That's Special' had him in his top two at Centrals.

Just wondering what people can tell me about Lyons. Is he any good? He's been training down my way. I noticed 'That's Special' had him in his top two at Centrals.

Very smart footballer who would arguably been in the top 20 players in the league last year... Played a game against us across half back and was almost unpassable... Also played a game in the midfield and picked up plenty of the ball.. Will be a handy pick up... :thumbsu:

Big weekend fot the Sunbury Kangaroos this weekend, Family Day Sunday at the club, encourage new players and old players to join in the day! Bring the Family along, will be activites for all to get involved in and enjoy! More info via the club website!

.....then a special day on Saturday for one player in particular, i wish him all the best for the day..... Your going to need it! ;)

Billy, the player's picked up were one's needed in positions that we lacked last year and were under developed! Some quality 18's have arrived to so should be good to keep them developing.

New coaches and fresh faces have been the biggest key factor in development and pre-season turnout's!

Big weekend fot the Sunbury Kangaroos this weekend, Family Day Sunday at the club, encourage new players and old players to join in the day! Bring the Family along, will be activites for all to get involved in and enjoy! More info via the club website!

.....then a special day on Saturday for one player in particular, i wish him all the best for the day..... Your going to need it! ;)

Billy, the player's picked up were one's needed in positions that we lacked last year and were under developed! Some quality 18's have arrived to so should be good to keep them developing.

New coaches and fresh faces have been the biggest key factor in development and pre-season turnout's!

it would be very interesting to get the opinion for the inner sanctum to what positions were needed to improve after last year.. its common sense to strengthen a teams squad from an outsiders point of few i couldnt see any glaring positions were the kangas needed to improve.. maybe a quality full back

it would be very interesting to get the opinion for the inner sanctum to what positions were needed to improve after last year.. its common sense to strengthen a teams squad from an outsiders point of few i couldnt see any glaring positions were the kangas needed to improve.. maybe a quality full back

Full Back and a couple of more players capable of rotating through the midfield...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billy....

Every clubs sits down and evaluates what they need to pick up at the end of the season, and they look at what other clubs need to as well, and your right in saying that we maybe needed a quality full back!

Luke Smith last year was young, under weight and down at full back alone, and did a fantastic job in big games! This year he's developed put weight on and made it his spot, and we have found people to help out down back, on that last line of defence....

Some might say that could have been an area that you maybe lacked, or another quality defender next to yourself, or maybe a key CHF! Couple of young pick ups in Matt Harrison, good player when switched on, capable of kicking 5 or 6 on a good day! Will he be a key part of your forward line in 2007?

Billy....

Every clubs sits down and evaluates what they need to pick up at the end of the season, and they look at what other clubs need to as well, and your right in saying that we maybe needed a quality full back!

Luke Smith last year was young, under weight and down at full back alone, and did a fantastic job in big games! This year he's developed put weight on and made it his spot, and we have found people to help out down back, on that last line of defence....

Some might say that could have been an area that you maybe lacked, or another quality defender next to yourself, or maybe a key CHF! Couple of young pick ups in Matt Harrison, good player when switched on, capable of kicking 5 or 6 on a good day! Will he be a key part of your forward line in 2007?

Yes the pick up of matt harrison is a good one , i would only be guessing where he might be played but i like your theory on his capabilities so lets hope he plays in Diggers Forward line. think he would be very hard to match up on given his height and agility. If you were asking my opinion on the best pick up ive seen at the club in 07 so far it's Dylan Howard from Sunbury if he plays like he trains he will be a very good pickup (very hard at it) . I also think and im sure Thats Special will agree with me that in 07 we are very likely to have a new recruit in Jeff H who its fair to say missed most of 06 with injury and without building him up too much he will be a fair acquisation to the diggers midfield.

Yes the pick up of matt harrison is a good one , i would only be guessing where he might be played but i like your theory on his capabilities so lets hope he plays in Diggers Forward line. think he would be very hard to match up on given his height and agility. If you were asking my opinion on the best pick up ive seen at the club in 07 so far it's Dylan Howard from Sunbury if he plays like he trains he will be a very good pickup (very hard at it) . I also think and im sure Thats Special will agree with me that in 07 we are very likely to have a new recruit in Jeff H who its fair to say missed most of 06 with injury and without building him up too much he will be a fair acquisation to the diggers midfield.

I'm pretty sure Dylan was a bench player in the two's at the lions, struggled to get a game some weeks and doesnt carry much weight..good luck to the kid but find it hard to believe tht he is the best pick up of the year!

just please let harro go about his business in his own time, comming back from a ankle brake, don't expect to much to soon.

Love the bloke, love his old man, if diggers get his old man down there they WILL win the flag in 07,

looked at the BFL+bendigo transfer list recently,Obvious news of S james+Sipthorp but r there any reports on these players?

P.Faulkner - Kyneton>Macedon
N.Curcio - Gisborne>Woodend
A+T Gleeson - Baccus>Diggers
C Eddy - Sunbury>Diggers
S Boyd - Sunbury>Kangas

looked at the BFL+bendigo transfer list recently,Obvious news of S james+Sipthorp but r there any reports on these players?

P.Faulkner - Kyneton>Macedon
N.Curcio - Gisborne>Woodend
A+T Gleeson - Baccus>Diggers
C Eddy - Sunbury>Diggers
S Boyd - Sunbury>Kangas
Nick Curcio 2's player at Gisborne didnt play last year should be handy at Woodend .

Scotty Smithwick is a name I remember.. Is he ex RDFL returning to Lancefield???

Matty Krul to Glenorden, A big loss for the rebuilding Rams... Would be extremely disappointing for them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back