RDFL Thread 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about instead of finding one digger/sunbury legend we name it after a legend for each club?
For example the Noonan/(insert Diggers legend here) trophy
maybe even with a G.Sporle/(insert Diggers goalkicking champion here) BOG medal?:)

Very good idea... The Noonan/Tyquin trophy with BOG medal named after someone who has had an influence between both clubs, The Rob Boyd medal if needs be... Excellent idea dweeb..

Van,

Whats the go with your praccy match with Assumption this week?? What time and where?

Anyone else have scheduled practice matches this weekend or next?

just spent the last hour with jamesey.he is and will remain at the kangas.
from the horses mouth [FACT]

wow - what a bombshell. You mean the big man is showing his loyalty to the Kanga's, or lets be honest- no other club would want a bar of a player who can only play 3 games for the season.

wow - what a bombshell. You mean the big man is showing his loyalty to the Kanga's, or lets be honest- no other club would want a bar of a player who can only play 3 games for the season.

He would not be able to aquire a clearance this season anyway but I think you might find he will play for Kanga's in 08 too.

AH BROWNDOG2. the slightest mention of aaron james and u pipe up again.firstly his phone rings non stop from clubs that would love 2 secure his services.secondly do u play football?personally i think u are a dead set
FU@KWIT.why dont u pull on the boots round 1?

Very good idea... The Noonan/Tyquin trophy with BOG medal named after someone who has had an influence between both clubs, The Rob Boyd medal if needs be... Excellent idea dweeb..

I say we continue the past tradition. Just because it has been forgotten to some, it has not been forgotten to others and those people still play for it. If the roos were to win there would be some around the club asking for it, even though it was not promoted.

yeah i certainly dont beleive the slow starters bit.this game has had
an enormous build up.it will be on right from the first bounce.
diggers will start as slight favourites due 2 the past encounters,but
it should be a very hard fought game.with the kangas emerging
victorious by two goals.:eek:
From memory Sunbury lost to Centrals in round 1 last year and then almost lost to Macedon.Diggers almost lost to Kilmore at Diggers then lost to Romsey. Thats what I meant by slow starters. Takes a while for both teams to get going.

From memory Sunbury lost to Centrals in round 1 last year and then almost lost to Macedon.Diggers almost lost to Kilmore at Diggers then lost to Romsey. Thats what I meant by slow starters. Takes a while for both teams to get going.

Sunbury beat Lancefeild Rnd one then just lost to centrals and diggers before beating macedon rnd 4

What are you trying to say about Sunbury there BD2.
you always seem to have plenty to say about the roos or Aaron and you do nothing but bag.
Why dont you say something that may be of interest to people. It was discussed earlier that the Boyd cup may be sitting in your cabinet at diggers can you confirm this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Small Gisborne forward Daniel Salpietro look's likely to join Woodend this year .... Will be a very handy player around the ankle's of his stepfather Darko.

No doubt Mr Nicholls you submitted that little Lancefield CC article in the Pulse today?

Good ol' Mr Perkin.

We have kept in touch a few times this year.

But it was Cricket Victoria who in fact submitted the info.

We have become very chummy with the major sporting body this year - they have been sensational.

Just wondering if you have heard the little rumour going around that THE OX maybe pulling the boots on for Diggers this season. The reining Bowen Medalist broke the story last nite on the other forum? Anyone else heard or can confirm a signing?

Surely not, he would have to be around 110 to 130KG! Is he fit, by any srt of means or not? Be interesting if he does, could be just what Diggeres need in 2007!

Doesn't he commentate on the radio for the footy as well?

Surely not, he would have to be around 110 to 130KG! Is he fit, by any srt of means or not? Be interesting if he does, could be just what Diggeres need in 2007!

Doesn't he commentate on the radio for the footy as well?

creates alot of what if type thoughts if this rumour is true but what are the chances of it being true... if it did come to fruiton and he was to play out of FF (even for 5-6 games) fair chance it could be said that he would have same influence that AJ had for Kangaroos, lets not forget the exposure the RDFL would also get as well.

But whoever created this rumour is either a genius or has a creative imagination.. Lets see what pans out in the next few weeks.

Diggers current FF is pushing 110kg so size has nothing to do with ability to kick multiple goals..

creates alot of what if type thoughts if this rumour is true but what are the chances of it being true... if it did come to fruiton and he was to play out of FF (even for 5-6 games) fair chance it could be said that he would have same influence that AJ had for Kangaroos, lets not forget the exposure the RDFL would also get as well.

But whoever created this rumour is either a genius or has a creative imagination.. Lets see what pans out in the next few weeks.

Diggers current FF is pushing 110kg so size has nothing to do with ability to kick multiple goals..

If he is going to do the same as Diggers current Full forward does that mean he will only be kicking goals against the bottom sides???

I have a question that I think will bring mixed responses- What is the biggest game of the season that your club would die for to win ( not the Grand Final)? Meaning the blockbuster for each club, like a Carlton Collingwood match.The one or two Games that your whole club want to win in the home and away season. That is for evey club in the RDFL. Just interested it might help some people who might like to go and watch a good game of footy.

I have a question that I think will bring mixed responses- What is the biggest game of the season that your club would die for to win ( not the Grand Final)? Meaning the blockbuster for each club, like a Carlton Collingwood match.The one or two Games that your whole club want to win in the home and away season. That is for evey club in the RDFL. Just interested it might help some people who might like to go and watch a good game of footy.

well from a point of view from the Hawkas, i would have to say Riddel at Woodend would be the game i would love to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back