RDFL Thread 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah temps had been going along quite nicely til he tore his hamstring, bloody top bloke as are all the new fellas at the club this yr.

Riddell would beat the marsh, only just. you have to remember theres a big difference in standeds between the to comps.

hahah thats a joke.
while sunbury and east point and so on would most likely beat the teams of the rdfl, bacchus marsh would lose comfortably to riddell and most likely the top 5/6 teams of the rdfl.
the difference isnt between the leagues, its the teams liek redan, melton, east point, ballarat and sunbury of the bfl.
riddell this year would have a crack at any of them the way they are playing... in my opinion as someone who has seen the level of footy in both leagues

how is Temps going down there in two blues land? he was an excellent player for macedon .big loss

I heard a Macedon guy saying at the start of the year, when discussing gains and losses, that Temperley told everybody at their presentation night to stick with the club through thick and thin - then left himself! Go figure!!!:cool:

I am convinced you’re only posing as a Romsey coach now!!!!

I was surprised you knew how to use a computer and secondly there is no way anyone in Romsey could read a Dictionary, let alone own one.

Youre back
Hello Steven Davis ,who was it you said you played for back in your time. Thats wright you didnt.I am prepared to help out the club and the kids coming up,easy for a has been fool like your self to sit on the fence and criticise.

I see that Kilmore and Sunbury Kangas will be having a 21 day break between games .Kilmore bye this week ,Queens Birthday weekend bye then Sunbury have the bye .Not really ideal for a break that long .Have they got any intra club games planned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see that Kilmore and Sunbury Kangas will be having a 21 day break between games .Kilmore bye this week ,Queens Birthday weekend bye then Sunbury have the bye .Not really ideal for a break that long .Have they got any intra club games planned.

Atleast sunbury will get a win out of the intraclub :thumbsu:

Yes the Roos ......... Have they all gone ?

Will they play when the whips are crackin ? :confused:

Can they make it ? Must be going bad .

What's going on down there.

All gone where my friend?? Its been a tough start to the year, but things will start to turn soon.. We will finally have our ground back very soon, players will come back from the break refreshed and not as sore, dont write the Roos off yet...:thumbsu:

Gee Sunbury are lucky huh??? 21 day break then get Wallan with a full list of players back. How lucky can you get. Would anybody like to go against me by saying that Riddel are near a certainty for flag this year? The way they played against Wallan was near best I have seen. Way it is going, Riddell,then DAYLIGHT then Diggers or Woodend. Any arguments??? Besides from MR NICHOLS

Youre back
Hello Steven Davis ,who was it you said you played for back in your time. Thats wright you didnt.I am prepared to help out the club and the kids coming up,easy for a has been fool like your self to sit on the fence and criticise.

I had my doubts that you were from Romsey when you started quoting the Oxford but then I saw how you spelt (spelled) wright or was that right or was that rite??

All gone where my friend?? Its been a tough start to the year, but things will start to turn soon.. We will finally have our ground back very soon, players will come back from the break refreshed and not as sore, dont write the Roos off yet...:thumbsu:

I agree- I reckon the Roos are a pretty good unit and to write them off would be a mistake. They need a few breaks and a bit of on field leadership. I reckon Ploogy is one of the guys that has to step up. He has the talent but doesn't focus on the ball enough. If he did he could be anything in this league and the Roos need him to do that now.

Yes the Roos ......... Have they all gone ?

Will they play when the whips are crackin ? :confused:

Can they make it ? Must be going bad .

What's going on down there.
Ease up Buddy ,the last thing you want is the Kangas too use you as ammo ,especially when you are not playing with or supporting your team every week.

Not sure how legitimate this is, but Steve Burlak just updated his status on facebook to "out for the rest of the season". Big blow for the Redbacks if he is talking about football.

Not sure how legitimate this is, but Steve Burlak just updated his status on facebook to "out for the rest of the season". Big blow for the Redbacks if he is talking about football.

Steve will be the Redbacks number 1 recruit in 09,(Osteo pubis),Better ask big bear24 if this is the correct spelling Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back