RDFL Thread 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: R.d.f.l Thread 2008

3 Of the best 20 in the comp my arse mate morgan is the biggest girls dick for his size burlak is an underachiever and the other one plays good when he plays on shit players your kidding obviously a romsey **** or u havnt played on them ahhhh

Have you ever had the opportunity to play on Morgan? If you have then perhaps you can comment on whether he's a girls dick or not. Other wise you should shut your mouth. He would be the most heavily tagged player in RDFL, hands down. You'd probably come under scrutiny too if you were any good, but given that you've resorted to taking pot shots over the net I'm guessing you are NO good. Burlak is young, 20 I think, so given time he will probably become the best CHF/onballer in the league. And who is the other one you refer to? Connellan or McLellan? Either way these two guys would easily be in the top 20.

I'm from Romsey and I'm not gay, but I do look forward to you lining up against the Redbacks to see if you have the gumption or the spine to step to any one of those guys and tell them face to face that they are either A) a girls dick, B) an under-acheiver or C) they're no good unless they play on a shit player.:thumbsdown:

settle down. These are all very good footballers but they could be so much better, they all play good football when they feel like it it, they never seem to try all the time only when it suits them, as for morgan being the heaviest tagged player in the comp hands down, i believe u couldnt be further from the truth, He plays on ball sometimes he spends alot of time in the forward line where you generaly just get an opponent not a tagger, belleville, sims, mc lellen, and even choate would be tagged twice as much as morgan is. you need to look outside the square a little bit and not just out the backdoor. As for the 3 boys mentioned in the silly little man's post earlier, on potencial sure they would be in the top 20 but they just need to deliver week in week out.

3 Of the best 20 in the comp my arse mate morgan is the biggest girls dick for his size burlak is an underachiever and the other one plays good when he plays on shit players your kidding obviously a romsey **** or u havnt played on them ahhhh

maybe when morgan goes to play on the ball you could pick him up makybediva??? as you yourself get a lot of easy touches from hanging around the outside of the packs !!! any dust settled on the best and fairest trophy you collected at riddell this year ???????

boys boys boys whats going on here? all this bickering and bantering! supposed 2 be a friendly board.
kilmore are trainin the house down and with sum very good signings confirmed we are looking foward to a great season next yr in all grades, hopefully we can scrub up sum fresh netball talent 2 so opposition and our boys have something good to look at before the games and also at bowen night!
agreed?

boys boys boys whats going on here? all this bickering and bantering! supposed 2 be a friendly board.
kilmore are trainin the house down and with sum very good signings confirmed we are looking foward to a great season next yr in all grades, hopefully we can scrub up sum fresh netball talent 2 so opposition and our boys have something good to look at before the games and also at bowen night!
agreed?

here here get on Kilmore to be runners up to Riddell :D

Have you ever had the opportunity to play on Morgan? If you have then perhaps you can comment on whether he's a girls dick or not. Other wise you should shut your mouth. He would be the most heavily tagged player in RDFL, hands down. You'd probably come under scrutiny too if you were any good, but given that you've resorted to taking pot shots over the net I'm guessing you are NO good. Burlak is young, 20 I think, so given time he will probably become the best CHF/onballer in the league. And who is the other one you refer to? Connellan or McLellan? Either way these two guys would easily be in the top 20.

I'm from Romsey and I'm not gay, but I do look forward to you lining up against the Redbacks to see if you have the gumption or the spine to step to any one of those guys and tell them face to face that they are either A) a girls dick, B) an under-acheiver or C) they're no good unless they play on a shit player.:thumbsdown:

lol i dont think he is most tagged hands down harry - i think belleville would be right up there along with s choate and sims

i dare say morgs will just laugh or throw a head butt if told either or all of a, b & c haha - thats what i copped when i told him in 06 lol but he cops heaps n always up for a chat n a beer after the game!

lol i dont think he is most tagged hands down harry - i think belleville would be right up there along with s choate and sims

i dare say morgs will just laugh or throw a head butt if told either or all of a, b & c haha - thats what i copped when i told him in 06 lol but he cops heaps n always up for a chat n a beer after the game!

You're probably right with regards to the tagging, a post earlier suggested that he wasn't heavily tagged because he spends alot of time up forward and therefore has an opponent and not a tagger. When he plays in the middle, every side knows that he needs to be tagged and tagged heavily. Sims, Choate, Belleville and probably now Bonicci would definately be heavily tagged and with good reason. I understand why a lot of people don't like Morgs on the field, the same reason I don't like many opposition players on the field, that is because they're good footballers and have a fair bit of C U Next Tuesday about them. Off the field I'm still yet to come accross an opponent that I truly dislike. I just don't think there is need to start sledging whole clubs i.e. "another Romsey ****" - Makybediva.

You're probably right with regards to the tagging, a post earlier suggested that he wasn't heavily tagged because he spends alot of time up forward and therefore has an opponent and not a tagger. When he plays in the middle, every side knows that he needs to be tagged and tagged heavily. Sims, Choate, Belleville and probably now Bonicci would definately be heavily tagged and with good reason. I understand why a lot of people don't like Morgs on the field, the same reason I don't like many opposition players on the field, that is because they're good footballers and have a fair bit of C U Next Tuesday about them. Off the field I'm still yet to come accross an opponent that I truly dislike. I just don't think there is need to start sledging whole clubs i.e. "another Romsey ****" - Makybediva.

is it true bonicci has gone back to play with his old club in the EDFL?

Does Choates brother Damien still play?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on "Beat's" i told you i only would play if Grubby signed remember?....

As far as shopping, i don't think so! One or two people asking what i am doing? Just focusing on giving where i am a fair crack first, then worry about where i am at.....

But Yes Riddell is an option, why wouldn't it be... Always keep your options open, hey Hawker?

Come on "Beat's" i told you i only would play if Grubby signed remember?....

As far as shopping, i don't think so! One or two people asking what i am doing? Just focusing on giving where i am a fair crack first, then worry about where i am at.....

But Yes Riddell is an option, why wouldn't it be... Always keep your options open, hey Hawker?

lol... well hope you go well down there mate cause id hate to have to play on you if you end up at riddell.. all the best mate.. is grubby heading back to macedon????????

Just an option mate..... playing it by ear.... you know what i mean ;)
Does anyone know if earlier posts are correct about Macedon signings? Any reports on whether Barron, O'Connor or Goodwin have been seen? Will be eager to know. Will be much better comp this season........

dont cry hollywood ahhhhhh

Does anyone know if earlier posts are correct about Macedon signings? Any reports on whether Barron, O'Connor or Goodwin have been seen? Will be eager to know. Will be much better comp this season........

tim mcdonald is going there him and palmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back