RDFL Thread 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you should just sit back and let him do his best. If he does not succeed in improving the club then you can bag him. don't do it after he has been there a month. give him a go. If you have a personal problem with him take it up with him. I don't think any senior coach would want people bagging them out before they have even coached a game, surely it is hard enough job without people like you.

Excellent post! Not sure about the thug buisness Donegal? Any names to help me out? The thing about Gidda....rubbish.

Woodend went backwards after 2002 so what are you trying to say, then picked up after he left .But calls his team mate on this forum a thug who now plays back at his old club ,a player he won a premiership with.It was in one of his posts a couple years back and then questions the appointment of his brother in law who did take the club forward maybe it should of been giddings we went after .and i can tell you that he wasn't the CATTERY'S first choice in fact he was seventh in line .So if the OPEN CHEQUE is on offer and where after quality players where is our quality coach then
sonuds like u pissed off that they didnt guve u the job, get over it mate.

What is the condition of most grounds on the first day of summer? which grounds will be receiving water to keep them in good nick?
Sunburys ground looks magnificent, great grass cover but still firm under foot. should be awsome to play on next year.
I think last year there was 4 grounds not getting water over the break

What is the condition of most grounds on the first day of summer? which grounds will be receiving water to keep them in good nick?
Sunburys ground looks magnificent, great grass cover but still firm under foot. should be awsome to play on next year.
I think last year there was 4 grounds not getting water over the break

? on Macedons Tony Clarke oval.

Sorry Matt. After reading teh commnets on the net, where the photo as placed, I thought that the design would appease the older supporters and the newer ones, combining in the history of the club into the design.

Don't mind me mate, I knew the background of the jumper, and I don't mind the colours, just thought you could do with a Kangaroo or something on the front instead of BFC.

Will Assumptions Old Boys bid for VAFA status have an effect on Kilmore/Broadford and lesser degree Wallan ??

You would think it will have some sort of effect, but not a major one. I'm led to believe training will be in Melbourne for the Old Collegians side because 95% of players will be based in the suburbs.

Gents

Centrals ground recieved a grant to get some water on it over the summer. Will be ready to go by first round (you little beauty!) I have heard a rumour that Rockbank have signed on a lovely sponsor and they have already been looking to buy! Also, a Woodend player has signed with Rockbank??? Apparently has played a bit in their seniors and was centre half forward?? Can someone from the Hawks clarrify this one. I will be able to post some news about the Navy Blues by the end of the week... :thumbsu:

If diggers get strathmore players they must be struggling 2's players, big gap in standards from 1's to 2's at that club plus what money do diggers have???? The pub burnt down didnt it?? Highly unlikely any edfl A grade player would come to rdfl theres no money in the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woodend Hesket FNC meet the coach day on sunday was a great day, thanks to all who turned up and thanks to the Hesket CC for providing bbq and drinks. Looking forward to a great year Go Hawkers.

Lets hope Macedon buy Ash Flemming a helmet and a neck brace to stop his head dropping and eyes closing when the pressure is put on him. Look forward to the Macedon / Riddell game this year............Im sure Demon will have his players well versed on how to handle Ash Flemming

2009 Draws out...PM me if you want a copy.:thumbsu:

Shame no Rivalry match on ANZAC Day with either Kilmore v Wallan or Broadford v Kilmore... Opportunity missed IMO.

Shame no Rivalry match on ANZAC Day with either Kilmore v Wallan or Broadford v Kilmore... Opportunity missed IMO.

Gday guys. Can anyone tell me about a kid named John Baker from Lancefield ( no. 55 l think ). People sre telling me the kid can play but his stats dont add up to much. Anyone play against him? Cheers:thumbsu:

Lets hope Macedon buy Ash Flemming a helmet and a neck brace to stop his head dropping and eyes closing when the pressure is put on him. Look forward to the Macedon / Riddell game this year............Im sure Demon will have his players well versed on how to handle Ash Flemming

Your kidding Greenman - Ash will be one of the premier backmen in the comp in the RDFL. Anyone that was a good player at a higher level will be a big asset. Macedon have done very well gaining his services.

It is only a draft. all clubs will be playing on ANZAC day if there are no objections. Also Queens birthday weekend will be the weekend of interleague against SFL, seniors, under 18s and netball i believe.

Gday guys. Can anyone tell me about a kid named John Baker from Lancefield ( no. 55 l think ). People sre telling me the kid can play but his stats dont add up to much. Anyone play against him? Cheers:thumbsu:
I played on him last yr, he didnt seem too fit to me, not that I was but he didnt get much of it.

It is only a draft. all clubs will be playing on ANZAC day if there are no objections. Also Queens birthday weekend will be the weekend of interleague against SFL, seniors, under 18s and netball i believe.

The inter league match up should be interesting. good for the league.
Any idea t this early stage who would be coaching it? and will it be played in the rdfl area or across town?
Big loss to the league team a few of the ridell boys. might not be as strong as it was going to be.

Also where is the copy of the draw?

Any idea t this early stage who would be coaching it? and will it be played in the rdfl area or across town?
Big loss to the league team a few of the ridell boys. might not be as strong as it was going to be.

This is the copy of the proposed draw ive seen .
Round 1 18/4/2009 Round 10 27/06/09 LancefieldvRockbankMacedon vLancefieldRiddellvDiggers RestDiggers Rest vRockbankBroadfordvRomseyBroadford vRiddellMacedonvWoodendKilmore vWoodendKilmorevWallanMelton Centrals vRomseyMelton CentralsvKangaroosKangaroos vWallanRound 2 25/04/2009Round 11 4/7/2009 RiddellvLancefieldLancefield vDiggers RestWoodendvDiggers RestRiddell vMacedonRomseyvMacedonWoodend vBroadfordWallanvBroadfordRomsey vKilmoreKangaroosvKilmoreWallanMelton CentralsRockbankvMelton CentralsRockbankKangaroosRound 3 02/05/2009 Round 12 11/7/2009 LancefieldvWoodendRomseyBroadfordDiggers RestvRomseyDiggers RestRiddellMacedonvWallanRockbankLancefieldBroadfordvKangaroosWoodendMacedonKilmorevMelton CentralsWallanKilmoreRockbankvRiddellKangaroosMelton CentralsRound 4 09/05/2009Round 13 18/7/2009 RomseyvLancefieldLancefieldRiddellWallanvDiggers RestDiggers RestWoodendKangaroosvMacedonMacedonRomseyMelton CentralsvBroadfordBroadfordWallanRockbankvKilmoreKilmoreKangaroosWoodendvRiddellMelton CentralsRockbankRound 5 16/05/2009Round 14 25/7/2009 LancefieldvWallanWoodendLancefieldDiggers RestvKangaroosRomseyDiggers RestMacedonvMelton CentralsWallanMacedonBroadfordvKilmoreKangaroosBroadfordRiddellvRomseyMelton CentralsKilmoreWoodendvRockbankRiddellRockbankRound 6 23/05/2009Round 15 1/8/2009 KangaroosvLancefieldDiggers RestWallanMelton CentralsvDiggers RestBroadfordMelton CentralsKilmorevMacedonKilmoreRockbankRockbankvBroadfordLancefieldRomseyWallanvRiddellMacedonKangaroosWoodendvRomseyRiddellWoodendRound 7 30/05/2009Round 16 08/8/2009 LancefieldvMelton CentralsWallanLancefieldDiggers RestvKilmoreKangaroosDiggers RestMacedonvBroadfordMelton CentralsMacedonRiddellvKangaroosKilmoreBroadfordWoodendvWallanRomseyRiddellRomseyvRockbankRockbankWoodendRound 8 13/06/2009Round 17 15/8/2009 KilmorevLancefieldLancefieldKangaroosBroadfordvDiggers RestDiggers RestMelton CentralsRockbankvMacedonMacedonKilmoreMelton CentralsvRiddellBroadfordRockbankKangaroosvWoodendRiddellWallanWallanvRomseyRomseyWoodendRound 9 20/06/2009Round 18 22/8/2009 LancefieldvBroadfordBroadfordLancefieldDiggers RestvMacedonMacedonDiggers RestRomseyvKangaroosKangaroosRomseyRiddellvKilmoreKilmoreRiddellWoodendvMelton CentralsMelton CentralsWoodendWallanvRockbankRockbankWallanInter League GamesFinalsSunday April 5August 29 and 30RDFL Academy vs AFL CairnsQualifying FinalsWenesday May 13 Sept 5 and 6th RDFL under 18s vs BFLSemi FinalsSaturday June 6Saturday September 12Jarryd Allen Squad vs Matthew White SquadPreliminary FinalRDFL under 18s vs SFL Under 18sSunday September 20RDFL Senior vs SFL SeniorGrand FinalRDFL Netball vs SFL Netball

Did hear that Diggers were no longer paying jose so he had left to pursue other options, or not playing at all.

Does the RDFL interleague team play the division 1 SFL interleague team, or division 2 side? If it is the Div 1 side the RDFL are in for a decent reality check. Whilst not as strong as the A grade ammo's or Eastern league, the SFL Div 1 football is of a very good standard and would beat the RDFL comprehensively in my opinion. Div 2 would be of a similar standard though.

Wether it is Div 1 or Div 2 they play, i must say it is good to see the league reintroduce the interleague concept back into the RDFL. :thumbsu:

This is the copy of the proposed draw ive seen .
Round 1 18/4/2009 Round 10 27/06/09LancefieldvRockbankMacedon vLancefieldRiddellvDiggers RestDiggers Rest vRockbankBroadfordvRomseyBroadford vRiddellMacedonvWoodendKilmore vWoodendKilmorevWallanMelton Centrals vRomseyMelton CentralsvKangaroosKangaroos vWallanRound 2 25/04/2009Round 11 4/7/2009 RiddellvLancefieldLancefield vDiggers RestWoodendvDiggers RestRiddell vMacedonRomseyvMacedonWoodend vBroadfordWallanvBroadfordRomsey vKilmoreKangaroosvKilmoreWallanMelton CentralsRockbankvMelton CentralsRockbankKangaroosRound 3 02/05/2009 Round 12 11/7/2009 LancefieldvWoodendRomseyBroadfordDiggers RestvRomseyDiggers RestRiddellMacedonvWallanRockbankLancefieldBroadfordvKangaroosWoodendMacedonKilmorevMelton CentralsWallanKilmoreRockbankvRiddellKangaroosMelton CentralsRound 4 09/05/2009Round 13 18/7/2009 RomseyvLancefieldLancefieldRiddellWallanvDiggers RestDiggers RestWoodendKangaroosvMacedonMacedonRomseyMelton CentralsvBroadfordBroadfordWallanRockbankvKilmoreKilmoreKangaroosWoodendvRiddellMelton CentralsRockbankRound 5 16/05/2009Round 14 25/7/2009 LancefieldvWallanWoodendLancefieldDiggers RestvKangaroosRomseyDiggers RestMacedonvMelton CentralsWallanMacedonBroadfordvKilmoreKangaroosBroadfordRiddellvRomseyMelton CentralsKilmoreWoodendvRockbankRiddellRockbankRound 6 23/05/2009Round 15 1/8/2009 KangaroosvLancefieldDiggers RestWallanMelton CentralsvDiggers RestBroadfordMelton CentralsKilmorevMacedonKilmoreRockbankRockbankvBroadfordLancefieldRomseyWallanvRiddellMacedonKangaroosWoodendvRomseyRiddellWoodendRound 7 30/05/2009Round 16 08/8/2009 LancefieldvMelton CentralsWallanLancefieldDiggers RestvKilmoreKangaroosDiggers RestMacedonvBroadfordMelton CentralsMacedonRiddellvKangaroosKilmoreBroadfordWoodendvWallanRomseyRiddellRomseyvRockbankRockbankWoodendRound 8 13/06/2009Round 17 15/8/2009 KilmorevLancefieldLancefieldKangaroosBroadfordvDiggers RestDiggers RestMelton CentralsRockbankvMacedonMacedonKilmoreMelton CentralsvRiddellBroadfordRockbankKangaroosvWoodendRiddellWallanWallanvRomseyRomseyWoodendRound 9 20/06/2009Round 18 22/8/2009 LancefieldvBroadfordBroadfordLancefieldDiggers RestvMacedonMacedonDiggers RestRomseyvKangaroosKangaroosRomseyRiddellvKilmoreKilmoreRiddellWoodendvMelton CentralsMelton CentralsWoodendWallanvRockbankRockbankWallanInter League GamesFinalsSunday April 5August 29 and 30RDFL Academy vs AFL CairnsQualifying FinalsWenesday May 13 Sept 5 and 6th RDFL under 18s vs BFLSemi FinalsSaturday June 6Saturday September 12Jarryd Allen Squad vs Matthew White SquadPreliminary FinalRDFL under 18s vs SFL Under 18sSunday September 20RDFL Senior vs SFL SeniorGrand FinalRDFL Netball vs SFL Netball
Sorry about that need someone who is fluent in swahili to translate .
I'll try loading it on later if no one else gets the chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back