RDFL Thread 2010 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
im hearing whispers of a new coach at Broadford FC, any news out of the Roo's camp?

Not unless you've got someting for us mate as I dont think the Broady folk have much interst in this RDFL thread. AGM tonight, and some stability off field led by a great fella in Webby is gunna be awesome :thumbsu: most committee members Im told are keen to support again . . . . . and I'd be thinking a coach might be known within a week as Im certain the application deadline is now up.

Anyone know of what is happening with the Blues coaching position?

Think there may be 3 official applicants mate, one is a pretty handy player contemplating his first coaching gig, others Im not sure of.

No disrespect but i think the cats are looking aiming a little higher than that. Outgoing coach sitting on selection panel to im led to believe. Mledrum probably favourite if he has applied but i have heard they may have up to 6 applications to look at. Certainly a plum job for sure.

Well done to Jimmy Hardwick on winning Hawks B&F, loyal, tough and versatile player. I believe the waters boys are hot favourites to be coaching the Hawks next year but nothing can be done until agm is completed.

i think if they dont get the job they both may move on to, thats what has been thrown around anyway

What's the go with Moorcroft, the word is that he has signed with Bundoora, and after all those post's saying how he loved Romsey and the people around the club!! Well well well!!!!

Shane Geddes new Melton South coach

RDFL will be looking for a new Interleague coach.

Be interesting to see how many players from the RDFL follow him as he has a great relationship with many players especially Diggers boys.

Shane Jacobs is the new coach of the Kilmore Football Club.... walking out of Wallan and going to arch rival Kilmore.

Is this deadset? Do you have any idea of why he wouldn't of put in for the wallan job? Or why wallan wouldn't of approached him or did they?
That is a massive move within the rdfl!

Shane Jacobs is the new coach of the Kilmore Football Club.... walking out of Wallan and going to arch rival Kilmore.

Is this deadset? Do you have any idea of why he wouldn't of put in for the wallan job? Or why wallan wouldn't of approached him or did they?
That is a massive move within the rdfl!

Aaah Kilmore - they did it in the cricket, now the footy ha ha :D

All jokes aside these kind of movements are quite acceptable in the RDFL, as there are plenty of blokes at clubs playing against club's they've previoulsy represented and aint copped too much grief. I dunno if Jayco was offered the Wallan gig or even applied, but I did have the priviledge of meeting with him on behalf of the Yea Footy Club a month ago and was left pretty impressed with his knowledge and idea's on footy given he has spent time with a couple of Divvy 1 mobs in Melbourne.

Im sure that if Kilmore can provide the support and resources Yea were willing to then the Blues will be fine :thumbsu: . . . . and Wallan wont have any concerns anyway as they also appointed a coach this week yeh???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott Gilchrist was appointed as Wallan coach this week.
Congratulations and good luck to Jayco with the Kilmore job.
It will be interesting to see where the craigeburn players that came to wallan with jayco play next year.

From what i heard last night their are a few of those craigieburn guys heading up to kilmore with him...it will be interesting to see how it all pans out

From what i heard last night their are a few of those craigieburn guys heading up to kilmore with him...it will be interesting to see how it all pans out[/quote

Interesting indeed! Interesting to see if Kilmores current players end up getting paid for last season:eek:
Interesting to see how Jayco, the crazyburn boys, james, robertson and co. get paid:confused:
ONE MIGHT SENSE TROUBLE AHEAD FOR THE BLUES

From what i heard last night their are a few of those craigieburn guys heading up to kilmore with him...it will be interesting to see how it all pans out[/quote

Interesting indeed! Interesting to see if Kilmores current players end up getting paid for last season:eek:
Interesting to see how Jayco, the crazyburn boys, james, robertson and co. get paid:confused:
ONE MIGHT SENSE TROUBLE AHEAD FOR THE BLUES
James is rapt with the appointment of Jacobs!!

What's the go with Moorcroft, the word is that he has signed with Bundoora, and after all those post's saying how he loved Romsey and the people around the club!! Well well well!!!!
Is this true? come on Romsey people you were quick to defend last year when these rumors were about, please confirm or deny.

Was with Jayco Saturday arvo having a punt, he did say that he wouldnt bring any Wallan players to Kilmore with him, saying its not the right thing to do.
He plans are to bring up some melbourne bass players, the Gordon brothers have been best mates with Jayco since they were little. He also said that he would rather play for hardly nothing to get guns to the club and win the glag.

Was with Jayco Saturday arvo having a punt, he did say that he wouldnt bring any Wallan players to Kilmore with him, saying its not the right thing to do.
He plans are to bring up some melbourne bass players, the Gordon brothers have been best mates with Jayco since they were little. He also said that he would rather play for hardly nothing to get guns to the club and win the glag.

The the right attitude........ Best interests of the club at heart........ Not there to line his own pocket..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back