RDFL Thread 2010 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane Geedes already on his early recruitment drive of players with several of his interleague players in Cam Dawson and Dean Smith Whitling already being contacted and offered reasonable amounts of money.

Any coach in Geddes position would do the same and good on him for having another crack at coaching, however this is a club that refussed to return as they thought it was a step backwards in quality and standards yet they want to build their senior side on RDFL talent?

Work that one out?

add Craig Marshall and Stephen Ruane to that list

The silly season has well and truly started with rumours flying about already at this early stage.

These are rumours only

Riddell - Matt Power (Remaining)
Ins - James Petran (Although heavily linked with Gissy), Peter Robertson
Outs - Ben Sonogan (Gissy), Gerard Liddell (AFLQ), Jason Allen (KP), Cam McCabe (SL)

Diggers Rest - Glenn Hopkins (Remaining)
Ins - Brett Caton (LF)
Outs - None

Lancefield - TBA (New)
Ins - None
Outs - Leigh Irwin (Ret), Brett Caton (DR), John Baker (EDFL), Nathan Carroll, Tom Waters (Gis), Adam Boswell (Ret), Dale Joesph (Ret), Jay Shewan (Ret), Dan Rebbecchi (VFL), Dave House (VFL), James House (NSW),

Maybe back up Port Douglas way for Gezza and there's plenty of talk in Kilmore about one B. Caton possibly joining Jayco at Clancy Reserve.

wow - 88 - impressive on a resume if he is coaching superleague!!!

is he gonna pull the boots on and waste space like the previous coach??

Pretty sure that he wont be playing :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone from Wallan confirm or deny what I was told in the tote tonight - that the boys who went to Thornton will return for 2011, and other local names Coleman, Whiteway, Ireland were also thrown around as pontential inclusions??? I understand there are quite a few moving on, but 6,7 or 8 coming the other way has gotta help.

Can someone from Wallan confirm or deny what I was told in the tote tonight - that the boys who went to Thornton will return for 2011, and other local names Coleman, Whiteway, Ireland were also thrown around as pontential inclusions??? I understand there are quite a few moving on, but 6,7 or 8 coming the other way has gotta help.

I can confirm that the majority of the players you mentioned have been spoken to, aswell as other players that live and have played for wallan in the past and we are just waiting on a decision from them.

I can confirm that the majority of the players you mentioned have been spoken to, aswell as other players that live and have played for wallan in the past and we are just waiting on a decision from them.

Good to hear, however it plays out and from where I sit Id love to see Broadford, Kilmore or Wallan (or all 3) up amongst the top teams :thumbsu:

Good to hear, however it plays out and from where I sit Id love to see Broadford, Kilmore or Wallan (or all 3) up amongst the top teams :thumbsu:

as usual the same names are talking up the same clubs , with no result ,l my personal opinion is that macedon will be the team to beat , as they have the best coach/bloke in charge alongwith a great club system , i believe it is thier time !!!!

as usual the same names are talking up the same clubs , with no result ,l my personal opinion is that macedon will be the team to beat , as they have the best coach/bloke in charge alongwith a great club system , i believe it is thier time !!!!
no one is talking up anyone they were just saying they would love to see them up there

wallan have the best coach and bloke now, and they were just askin which players are going to the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back