RDFL Thread 2010 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
best coach in the rdfl is at wallan i must say

The silly season has well and truly begun. Wallan will need all your confidence i can assure you.
I think youll find that the coach of riddell would have a claim at the best coach mantle. We cant argue with a premiership

The silly season has well and truly begun. Wallan will need all your confidence i can assure you.
I think youll find that the coach of riddell would have a claim at the best coach mantle. We cant argue with a premiership

Stating the obvious, Riddell would have had the best coach for season 2010 if the premiership is the benchmark.
There have been, and will be some changes of coach in the RDFL for 2011 season which include some who have won premierships in other leagues.
End of season 2011 will determine the best coach in that year... until then the jury is out.

how can you say wallan have the best coach never has coached at the top level before, plus coached wallan 2nds and they finished near bottom.
I hear wallan have lost around 12 players and the top 3 in the B&F have gone. Then they say there getting back the locals from a few years ago, but didnt they finish near bottom with them in the side.

how can you say wallan have the best coach never has coached at the top level before, plus coached wallan 2nds and they finished near bottom.
I hear wallan have lost around 12 players and the top 3 in the B&F have gone. Then they say there getting back the locals from a few years ago, but didnt they finish near bottom with them in the side.

beautifully written. WALLAN are flying at this time of year annually. flying right up til the first bounce round 1. your new coach has coached at reserve level too:eek:

I agree with what you say, gilly no doubt will be a good coach and no doubt has the club heading in the right direction, but still needs to prove himself before you can call him best coach in the comp.

The year we had all the locals was our first year back in the rdfl and we played finals and as far as I know we are still waiting on a decision if they are coming back or not. I know one guy is staying at avenel to captain them.

I agree with what you say, gilly no doubt will be a good coach and no doubt has the club heading in the right direction, but still needs to prove himself before you can call him best coach in the comp.

The year we had all the locals was our first year back in the rdfl and we played finals and as far as I know we are still waiting on a decision if they are coming back or not. I know one guy is staying at avenel to captain them.

a couple of the locals from a year back left wallan cos they couldnt stand the coach, only cos pedo told them what he thought and they sooked and left, gilly you might have to keep your thoughts to yourself so they dont sook again.

well he coached the whittlesea twos to a grand final. and the whittlesea twos would beat riddell the quality is better

actually wallan will not lose more than 7 players, an those that r leaveing are players pedo brang in for money nothing else, no loyalty to the club, an were shit blokes, its not a footy club if its just full of recruits. the players that will come back are far better an are back to play for the club

three things that from an outsiders perspective cause wallen issues
1. coaches are always coming from outside club, one year coaching 2's isn't promoting from within
2. Player turnover high
3. seems like more local young guys are watching/drinking up on the outer hill than playing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

actually wallan will not lose more than 7 players, an those that r leaveing are players pedo brang in for money nothing else, no loyalty to the club, an were shit blokes, its not a footy club if its just full of recruits. the players that will come back are far better an are back to play for the club

ok then so why was there a few local players that left wallan this year and went and played for thornton for money so get your facts right, pedo had to go get players from the outside cos some of the local players attitude was really bad.. Now they come back that shows loyalty haha NOT, and now they will get told how good they are cos there a big fish in a small pond.

ok then so why was there a few local players that left wallan this year and went and played for thornton for money so get your facts right, pedo had to go get players from the outside cos some of the local players attitude was really bad.. Now they come back that shows loyalty haha NOT, and now they will get told how good they are cos there a big fish in a small pond.
past experience too that they promise alot of money and then get to halfway through the year and can't afford to continue to do so cause they have run out....why go to a club that won't guarantee your player payments....:thumbsdown:

past experience too that they promise alot of money and then get to halfway through the year and can't afford to continue to do so cause they have run out....why go to a club that won't guarantee your player payments....:thumbsdown:

Please clarify broman are u referring to wallan or thornton not paying as agreed?

got my facts dead on right champ, they didnt leave for money either, they wanted to play in a better side, an not with a club full some up them selves recruits, but hey thats footy

wallan not thornton barfly...:eek:

ok broman.After round 5 this year all contracted players (maybe 10)had payments cut.Whilst this was unfortunate all players took it ok and hung around for the rest of season.Fonua bros left just bfore clearance shut for family reasons.I know as fact this is the first time payments have been slashed mid season in last 20 years across the board.Yes some players have been recruited over the years who didnt live up to expectations.Needless to say money was cut and players either put up or moved on.The number of such would b 5 at a guess in last 20 years.Better to cut payments n pay what u can rather than ruin a club.Maybe u or someone u know was a dud recruited by Wallan in the past n aint gotten over it? Please state names n figures of previous players whose $$were not honoured or simply shut ya cakhole.Howzbout your club over the years?Is it true one of your best ever players and coach in history hasnt been back to club since coaching a premier n champion team?????Broman anymore queries please pm me n ill b happy to reply n keep this forum to usefull footy talk CHEERS

All players peddo recruited to club this season have been good players n top blokes putting in as much as any locals.Sadly dont think many will stick around but i wish m well for the future.As for someone saying shit blokes please name em or were they all shit blokes?

Ok fellas enough of the above bullshit.What u guys think of having a future stars round next season whereby the ressies start at 10seniors at 12 and under18s at 2 oclock??personally think it would b great for the kids to play in front of a bigger crowd n to b the showcase on this one day.League could look to TAC for sponsorship maybe?Any thoughts?

Sunbury Kangaroos Pre-Season Training will commence Monday 15th of November at Eric Boardman Reserve Sunbury. 6.30 pm. The club welcomes all current/former and NEW players...... Any queries feel free to private message me. Dean Helmers

Ok fellas enough of the above bullshit.What u guys think of having a future stars round next season whereby the ressies start at 10seniors at 12 and under18s at 2 oclock??personally think it would b great for the kids to play in front of a bigger crowd n to b the showcase on this one day.League could look to TAC for sponsorship maybe?Any thoughts?

And here I was thinking barfly was a Wallan person, now Im not sure - I like it :D I have heard this floated elsewhere in the VCFL, dunno if it ever come to fruition though. Better still those boys on the big bucks can shout their team mates a few extra bevvies whilst they watch the late game :thumbsu:

ok broman.After round 5 this year all contracted players (maybe 10)had payments cut.Whilst this was unfortunate all players took it ok and hung around for the rest of season.Fonua bros left just bfore clearance shut for family reasons.I know as fact this is the first time payments have been slashed mid season in last 20 years across the board.Yes some players have been recruited over the years who didnt live up to expectations.Needless to say money was cut and players either put up or moved on.The number of such would b 5 at a guess in last 20 years.Better to cut payments n pay what u can rather than ruin a club.Maybe u or someone u know was a dud recruited by Wallan in the past n aint gotten over it? Please state names n figures of previous players whose $$were not honoured or simply shut ya cakhole.Howzbout your club over the years?Is it true one of your best ever players and coach in history hasnt been back to club since coaching a premier n champion team?????Broman anymore queries please pm me n ill b happy to reply n keep this forum to usefull footy talk CHEERS
In reference to the former premiership coach i guess I'll find out next year when we have our 10 year premiership reunion:p. Yes there was some resentment initially when he left with a few players, however I can understand why they left at the time. However nearly all of those players bar one have since gone back to the club and played there again at some time or another. Certainly an open door policy there for all of the former players to go back to the club. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back