RDFL Thread 2010 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you think Ben Sonogan will go at Gisborne ? Can he play CHF ?

Lancefield's Chris Collins is off to Sandhurst

Chris Collins is a massive loss to Lancefield ! looks like the boys are really gonna struggle down there next yr !! first things first tho ! a coach would be good !!

I hear 1 or 2 blokes blokes from Coburg Districts might be headed to Wallan ? one of them fairly handy ... anyone know more ??

Sonogan will be good, but not good enough to hold down CHF I wouldnt have thought just yet.

Chris Collins leaving Lancefield is massive, loosing a captain of a club is massive.

Yeah good kid, really good kid, & a very talented young footballer with heaps of potential. Takes a lovely grab & can kick the ball a mile. Can most definitely play CHF..... if he is over his health issue that is ??? Doesn't get intimidated either. Will be sorely missed down at Bomberland too. But good luck to him, I wish him all the best. :thumbsu: (Anthony musta finally got him to crack to put that disgusting jumper on next season !);)

Whilst where on the subject of the Doggies, did someone suddenly die & leave the club a squillion or something down there ? Or did the Clubs weekly lotto numbers finally come up ? What with all the recruiting the club is doing, someone or something must be tipping in a considerable amount of coin !
It isnt YOU is it champ ??? :eek:

ok broman.After round 5 this year all contracted players (maybe 10)had payments cut.Whilst this was unfortunate all players took it ok and hung around for the rest of season.Fonua bros left just bfore clearance shut for family reasons.I know as fact this is the first time payments have been slashed mid season in last 20 years across the board.Yes some players have been recruited over the years who didnt live up to expectations.Needless to say money was cut and players either put up or moved on.The number of such would b 5 at a guess in last 20 years.Better to cut payments n pay what u can rather than ruin a club.Maybe u or someone u know was a dud recruited by Wallan in the past n aint gotten over it? Please state names n figures of previous players whose $$were not honoured or simply shut ya cakhole.Howzbout your club over the years?Is it true one of your best ever players and coach in history hasnt been back to club since coaching a premier n champion team?????Broman anymore queries please pm me n ill b happy to reply n keep this forum to usefull footy talk CHEERS
fonua brothers didnt leave for family reasons either, they got dropped to the twos for not training an didnt turn up for the game an just left the club completely

Yeah good kid, really good kid, & a very talented young footballer with heaps of potential. Takes a lovely grab & can kick the ball a mile. Can most definitely play CHF..... if he is over his health issue that is ??? Doesn't get intimidated either. Will be sorely missed down at Bomberland too. But good luck to him, I wish him all the best. :thumbsu: (Anthony musta finally got him to crack to put that disgusting jumper on next season !);)

Whilst where on the subject of the Doggies, did someone suddenly die & leave the club a squillion or something down there ? Or did the Clubs weekly lotto numbers finally come up ? What with all the recruiting the club is doing, someone or something must be tipping in a considerable amount of coin !
It isnt YOU is it champ ??? :eek:
We have only picked up two players - Tom Waters and Ben Sonogan. Not sure what you are hearing but your mail is way off the mark.

We have only picked up two players - Tom Waters and Ben Sonogan. Not sure what you are hearing but your mail is way off the mark.

What about the current offers ($$$$$) on the table to Sharp & Petran ???

You better go & have a quiet word to Luke so you can be up to speed on just WHO you'll be cheering for next season pal !!!

Shaun Gordon good reliable mid sized backman, Matt Broomfield solid key position back who can go forward.

K.F.C better stock up the Bar if Broomy is heading up there!
Gorbz will be very handy @ RDFL level but if they can sign his brother Tucky, he will absolutely dominate!

was wondering if anyone had some info on how a few guys that play at Riddell go ? Mark Palmer, Ryan Leitch and Trevor Towers :thumbsu:

Lancefield Football/Netball Club pre season 2011 will begin on Wednesday November 24, 6pm at the rooms. All welcome.

Balls still gotta be hitting the stumps mate!!!!:thumbsu:
Anyway, back to footy. Have you or anyone else heard any news out of Hawkland? Keeping their cards close to their chest this year it seems.
got told jesse sheppard will captain the club, pretty spot on move one would think, young bloke well respected with j.hepburn and r.waters as vice, also got told dan hearny has put in for the coaching gig with fred sool and sex mccarthy as assistants

got told jesse sheppard will captain the club, pretty spot on move one would think, young bloke well respected with j.hepburn and r.waters as vice, also got told dan hearny has put in for the coaching gig with fred sool and sex mccarthy as assistants

so do they have a coach???

didnt think they have appointed a coach yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bwahhahahahahahahaha

Lancefield Football/Netball Club pre season 2011 will begin on Wednesday November 24, 6pm at the rooms. All welcome.
JOEBLOW WHO WILL TAKE THE SESSION ON THE 24th HAVE YOU BLOKES GOT A COACH FOR THE 1st OR 2nd OR THE UNDER 18 ALOT OF PLAYERS NOT HAPPY AND WALKING OUT ON THE CLUB WHEN YOU NEED THEM MOST:thumbsdown: WATERS GONE , CAPTAIN COLLINS GONE , JOHNS HOME TO ROMSEY, RUFFELLS GONE, PLAYERS RETIRED, CAN YOU LET US KNOW WHATS HAPPENING MATE VERY STRANGE :confused: MAYBE THE NETBALL COACH WILL TAKE THE SESSION .................WHO WILL IT BE?????? OR THE GREAT MAN BROWNY MAY HAVE TO PUT THE BOOTS ON:cool:

mainly reserves players in our competition, occassionally fringe senior players. they might be ok in your league tho. i wouldnt be offering them money tho.
I'm not sure you would be qualified to even answer how they go morganti, after being fired from being.. Actually what was it you even did down there? Funny how you say fringe senior players when my records show they have all played in roughly 3 or 4 SENIOR grand finals, some winning some losing of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back