RDFL Thread 2010 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure you would be qualified to even answer how they go morganti, after being fired from being.. Actually what was it you even did down there? Funny how you say fringe senior players when my records show they have all played in roughly 3 or 4 SENIOR flags, some winning some losing of course!

Don't think you can play in a losing flag !

And some of us have coached him in interleague and coached against him to win premierships.Me thinks that makes me quallified, rather than watching him thru red and black glasses.:p

So what your basically say here pal, is that you agree with me ? Someone that has seen a player play his WHOLE career is a little bit more quallified to comment than say someone that has only seen that player play on maybe a dozen occassions......... maybe ! Yes ?

Hey & whilst on the subject of glasses champ, here's a question for you. What color glasses do you think a bloke like Bomber Thomson would view his Footy through then ? :rolleyes:

I'm not sure you would be qualified to even answer how they go morganti, after being fired from being.. Actually what was it you even did down there? Funny how you say fringe senior players when my records show they have all played in roughly 3 or 4 SENIOR flags, some winning some losing of course!

At the risk of being seen a little pedantic pal, they wouldn't actually be FLAGS if you lost the game now would they ??? :confused:

Hey & whilst on the subject of glasses champ, here's a question for you. What color glasses do you think a bloke like Bomber Thomson would view his Footy through then ? :rolleyes:

Ha ha now there's a ripper comparison to these parts. No doubt by Feb-March there will similar cases of blokes moving to a rival RDFL club and not being entirely honest with the club they spent 2010 at :D

Peter Robbo back to Riddell - this will off set the loss of Kega.

Can someone confirm is Collins went to Sandhurst or Golden Sqaure?

A few big names leaving the RDFL - any word on replacements? Moorcroft, Kega, Collins and Waters are at the top level of RDFL player.

:thumbsu::footy:ROMSEY SENIOR FOOTBALL/ NETBALL CLUB PRE SEASON TRAINING TO START WEDNESDAY 24TH NOVEMBER AT 6.30.PM BBQ AND BEERS AFTERWARDS,AT ROMSEY FOOTBALL GROUND, ALL CURRENT NEW, OLD, PLAYERS AND RECRUITS MUSTED COME ALONG.......ALSO XMAS BREAK UP /MEET THE COACHES DAY :thumbsu:SUNDAY THE 12TH DECEMBER STARTING 12 NOON TRAINING TO RESUME MONDAY THE 31ST JANUARY 2011:p:p:p:thumbsu:RECRUITING GOING GREAT GUNS WITH QUALITY SIGNINGS:thumbsu:ALSO THE BOARD OF MANAGEMENT AT THE ROMSEY FOOTBALL/NETBALL CLUB ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE COACHES FOR THE 2011 SEASON ARE SENIORS:footy: PEDO :footy: RESEVES GLENN MERRALL(ROO) 18 CHRIS WILSON (HOLLYWOOD) NETBALL AS FOLLOWED A GRADE......:thumbsu: PREMERSHIP_ COACH.. MARY_ANN BLAIR, :thumbsu:B GRADE.... LINDY SKINNER AND:thumbsu: C GRADE .... KELLY SZCZYGIELSKI HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE :footy: DARYL OUT

ive heard that to, but were would wallan get the money for a player like robbo, an is dale kennen making a return to wallan once again??

Dale Keenan is back at wallan again. I heard yesterday that colliss told jayco he was staying at kilmore.

JOEBLOW WHO WILL TAKE THE SESSION ON THE 24th HAVE YOU BLOKES GOT A COACH FOR THE 1st OR 2nd OR THE UNDER 18 ALOT OF PLAYERS NOT HAPPY AND WALKING OUT ON THE CLUB WHEN YOU NEED THEM MOST:thumbsdown: WATERS GONE , CAPTAIN COLLINS GONE , JOHNS HOME TO ROMSEY, RUFFELLS GONE, PLAYERS RETIRED, CAN YOU LET US KNOW WHATS HAPPENING MATE VERY STRANGE :confused: MAYBE THE NETBALL COACH WILL TAKE THE SESSION .................WHO WILL IT BE?????? OR THE GREAT MAN BROWNY MAY HAVE TO PUT THE BOOTS ON:cool:

:eek:Honestly haven't been around the place much of late wfDB, so I'm not really sure. Players come, players go, that's footy. We've got a great group of young kids coming through so if the guys you mentioned are leaving it will just create opportunities for them to step up. If Mel takes pre season I can assure you we'll be very fit if nothing else. As for Browny, a great man he most certainly is, and his dedication to the club will ensure that there will no doubt be an announcement very soon. Not sure he'll be pulling the boots on however:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:eek:Honestly haven't been around the place much of late wfDB, so I'm not really sure. Players come, players go, that's footy. We've got a great group of young kids coming through so if the guys you mentioned are leaving it will just create opportunities for them to step up. If Mel takes pre season I can assure you we'll be very fit if nothing else. As for Browny, a great man he most certainly is, and his dedication to the club will ensure that there will no doubt be an announcement very soon. Not sure he'll be pulling the boots on however:eek:
Thats all good mate :thumbsu: just let us all no, as no one will want you blokes to go into recess for the year?? as a lot of people and mainly lancefield people are saying .....ie cannot get enough players to commit to the club:mad:

surpriseing wallan would take keenan back after leaving numerous times.

Kilmore don't need keeno over rated, colliss never heard of him, Robbo well i here is a head case still good footballer,
why do you say keeno is over rated when no one has ever rated him just a good honest player.collis you never heard of him you obvious dont follow the rdfl.robbo a head case you say runner up in the bowen medal i say

:thumbsu::footy:ROMSEY SENIOR FOOTBALL/ NETBALL CLUB PRE SEASON TRAINING TO START WEDNESDAY 24TH NOVEMBER AT 6.30.PM BBQ AND BEERS AFTERWARDS,AT ROMSEY FOOTBALL GROUND, ALL CURRENT NEW, OLD, PLAYERS AND RECRUITS MUSTED COME ALONG.......ALSO XMAS BREAK UP /MEET THE COACHES DAY :thumbsu:SUNDAY THE 12TH DECEMBER STARTING 12 NOON TRAINING TO RESUME MONDAY THE 31ST JANUARY 2011:p:p:p:thumbsu:RECRUITING GOING GREAT GUNS WITH QUALITY SIGNINGS:thumbsu:ALSO THE BOARD OF MANAGEMENT AT THE ROMSEY FOOTBALL/NETBALL CLUB ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE COACHES FOR THE 2011 SEASON ARE SENIORS:footy: PEDO :footy: RESEVES GLENN MERRALL(ROO) 18 CHRIS WILSON (HOLLYWOOD) NETBALL AS FOLLOWED A GRADE......:thumbsu: PREMERSHIP_ COACH.. MARY_ANN BLAIR, :thumbsu:B GRADE.... LINDY SKINNER AND:thumbsu: C GRADE .... KELLY SZCZYGIELSKI HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE :footy: DARYL OUT

Will your saviour Gary & his puppet Greeny be there for training? or have they moved on from the club they loved..........

Will your saviour Gary & his puppet Greeny be there for training? or have they moved on from the club they loved..........

Gary is playing for his local club Bundoora so he doesn't have to travel to far. He takes his daughter to pony club on Sat mornings. In 2009 he helped put the club into the Granny, if he didn't have to play injured that day the result may have been different. Gary has only had a positive affect on the club. As for Shannon he has committed to play in 2011

Gary is playing for his local club Bundoora so he doesn't have to travel to far. He takes his daughter to pony club on Sat mornings. In 2009 he helped put the club into the Granny, if he didn't have to play injured that day the result may have been different. Gary has only had a positive affect on the club. As for Shannon he has committed to play in 2011

people shouldnt say anything about Gary they dont know him or know what he has done for the Romesy football club, only people who can say anything are the people from Romsey.... With shannon i think his days are finished i can remember him running around at North Heidelburg 2s years ago.

With Robbo and Irons running thru Wallans midfield they will give other sides massive headaches !! if it comes off they should really push hard for finals this yr ...

That would be good too see if wallan do good next season. This time every year people talking wallan up, why is that must just be wallan people on here, they haven't done anything in years so whydo people talk them up

That would be good too see if wallan do good next season. This time every year people talking wallan up, why is that must just be wallan people on here, they haven't done anything in years so whydo people talk them up

Well i dont actualy follow Wallan .... just saying that having seen these 2 blokes play and if they do both end up at Wallan they will be hard to stop !..

With Irons feeding the ball out from the bottom of the packs at will and giving it to Robbo he will get 60 touches a game ...

it wont be just irons and robbo if they both come down. we have a good team we just need a coach that can get them playing consistent enough week in week out. when we were on wallan were a finals side! but when we were off forget about it. and with gilly coaching i think he will get us going in the right direction. plenty of young blokes to watch out for aswell.

I think you will find it is always people from other clubs that come on here and talk us up.

it wont be just irons and robbo if they both come down. we have a good team we just need a coach that can get them playing consistent enough week in week out. when we were on wallan were a finals side! but when we were off forget about it. and with gilly coaching i think he will get us going in the right direction. plenty of young blokes to watch out for aswell.
Will Wallan have a 3rds side next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back