RDFL Thread 2010 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOWDY guys. Ive been around the league for 30 odd years now and this is my first go at writing on here.
I really enjoy reading all the reports on here and i think its a fantastic tool to find out whats happening within the competition.
I will say also that, EVERY season i read the status updates i guess of each club on here and the same club seems to be breaking all recruiting records. The same club seems to be expecting massive improvement. The same club looks likely to dominate all rival clubs. Wallan footy club. You talk a great game, I wonder whether you can finally play a good game ???? My educated opinion is that there is some really passionate people at wallan, but not quite enough guys that can get the prune. I cant see Wallan getting within coowee of the premier clubs in Riddell, sunbury and Diggers. Just my opinion gents:thumbsu:
no one has said they will challenge riddell or sunbury, only that they are hoping to be better than previous years, which thay will be, the boys that have gone back are no slouches, any side in the league would love to have them.:thumbsu:

dont mean you will be any good, cornish no good anymore pedo was going to drop galea and cornish too years ago they cant play.
cornish won the goalkicking up at thorton, an galea 2nd in bnf, both are very good players when up in running, think your getting your facts wrong buddy dont know whos telling u this garbage.:thumbsu:

Lancefield Football Club has signed the services of former North Hiedleberg Coach Paul Tilly as their senior coach, it may be a case of a little to late but we'll see in time i guess. Paul is an exceptional coach and regarded pretty highly and well networked from all reports.

Is it possible to have a week off Wallan please gents, in all fairness we hear the same speculation and rumours every October/November/December

Lancefield Football Club has signed the services of former North Hiedleberg Coach Paul Tilly as their senior coach, it may be a case of a little to late but we'll see in time i guess. Paul is an exceptional coach and regarded pretty highly and well networked from all reports.

Great news, Till's is a good get and hopefully he can pull a few Northern FL lads across too :thumbsu:

Kilmore football club
start there pre season monday 22nd november
starting at 6.00pm
every monday – wednesday till 15th december
a few new recruits and new coach, come be a part of it.

Is it possible to have a week off Wallan please gents, in all fairness we hear the same speculation and rumours every October/November/December

Very happy with this appointment, as you say Chuck, Paul is regarded highly, has experience at the highest level having played for Fitzroy and St Kilda, and is looking forward to working with our young side. Hopefully now we can get the commitment of the players, it's amazing how quickly the vibe can turn with the appointment of a respected senior coach.:thumbsu:

Besides Werner and Fox at Gisborne,can anyone tell me if an EX AFL player/coach have won a grandfinal since Gisborne left the RDFL !!!!!!!

Yep, proven goal kicker.. And still relatively young...
Hey IMS,
Heard on the grape vine by a close relative that you guys have gained a very good signing for season 2011.By all accounts an excellent winger. Be good to see the young fella do well,if Coached properly Ha Ha.:thumbsu::thumbsu::eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Molly think you will find that he was asking, has any ex afl/coaches won a flag since 99 when gisborne they left the league. The answer is yes. I have one player in mind however I would like to throw the question to IMS and see how good he is on this subject?

Jamesy and McGaune won in 2002 when gisborne were bendigo affiliated.

Molly think you will find that he was asking, has any ex afl/coaches won a flag since 99 when gisborne they left the league. The answer is yes. I have one player in mind however I would like to throw the question to IMS and see how good he is on this subject?

Jamesy and McGaune won in 2002 when gisborne were bendigo affiliated.
I'm intrigued....

He was 100% AFL listed player and played in a RDFL premiership. It interesting to see how quick we all forget really.

Impressed Hugh. Though Ims would have struggled with that one, however he was beaten to it. I couldn't remember if Dean Putt played as a 17 year old in that Grand Final when they won, i don't think he did but that would be another.

Impressed Hugh. Though Ims would have struggled with that one, however he was beaten to it. I couldn't remember if Dean Putt played as a 17 year old in that Grand Final when they won, i don't think he did but that would be another.

Dean was on Richmond's list that year. I think it was his first year there.

Sorry mate, was a touch late to the party...

Think the year they won it Putt was still at Cannons?? He was drafted the following year.. Pretty sure he either overqualified at Cannons or they made the GF and didn't play the big one...

Hey IMS,
Heard on the grape vine by a close relative that you guys have gained a very good signing for season 2011.By all accounts an excellent winger. Be good to see the young fella do well,if Coached properly Ha Ha.:thumbsu::thumbsu::eek:

Are you talking about the Roos?? Think I know where you are headed with it, but unfortunately I wont be there :p

He was a fairly handy contributor in a couple of GF sides wasn't he :D

James played in the BenFL grandfinal for Gisborne not an RDFL:p:p:pand my question was which AFL PLAYER/COACH has won a granny in the RDFL:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: don't want names of listed players who never played an AFL game:footy::footy::footy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back