RDFL Thread 2011 (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant believe this backwards league uses burley footballs!!!

with the amount of fees and effort the clubs put in, surely this pitful league could get something decent like a real footy!!!

wake up idiots

Just looking at the recruits that cougarman and jayco have recruited from there respective clubs:eek::eek: One can only imagine if both pedo and jayco stayed at wallan what team they could of pulled together, it will be a good sight to watch master and apprentice this year take eachother on and who will be the victor, never under estiamate the cougar as he can really develop a young player to a key position player and jayco would be one of the nicest blokes you could meet very easy to communicate with witch really helps on the footy field, good luck cougar and jayco;););)
i wonder if whiteheartlane has now become headthatb4 im sensing sprewkers

with the amount of fees and effort the clubs put in, surely this pitful league could get something decent like a real footy!!!

wake up idiots
could be worse, we all might follow collingwood:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

wake up idiots

Ah neon you should be just grateful to get a touch of whatever footy you can get ya hands on these days :eek:

wake up idiots
In all honesty, what is wrong with Burleys? If it's good enough for the WAFL and Ovens and Murray FL, surely it's good enough for the Riddell DFL.

i wonder if whiteheartlane has now become headthatb4 im sensing sprewkers

greenbac
BigFooty Newbie

Melbourne

Re: R.d.f.l Thread 2008
robbo did nothin till the last qtr..... u have lost all credibility u ever had matt. robbo has alot of ability but gets a hell of alot of cheap kicks. his good when he has the ball matt but far to lazy for my liking. chill out dude. whiteway and langbourne clearly best on the ground. kilmores best was j king and strayney. alot of people watched that game mate and witnessed that he wasnt fantastic all game just big last qtr. get ya hand off it pickles. where was britney spears, seen was named in the paper but didnt show. shootin the mouth off as usual..........

lmfao greenbac sprewkers huh did u tell robbo what u think of him b4 u tounged his plumbs to get him to wallan ???

Romsey v Mernda practice match this Saturday has been moved from Mernda to Romsey.
Reserves kicking off at 12 and the seniors at 2.

Looking at the clearances today and noticed Daryl Griffin has been signed at Riddell. Not a bad get there. Also signed Mark Power. Will he even play?

Seems this Airport West standoff with the Gordon brothers and the Kilmore FC continues. My mails suggests APW coach Ron Rooney still has no problems with letting the guys move on and has well and truly planned his season around not having them . . . . but it seems a couple of administrators couldn't give two hoots about what the coach thinks and are sticking to their guns :eek:

Must be a similar case with Broadford youngster Matty Williams who has had two clearances applications denied by APW to go home.

South Barwon won it and probly looked the best overall outfit across the day. Pretty good concept I thought, the idea could really grow from what was a pretty enjoyable day out.

I agree with the Iceman glad to see footy's back :thumbsu:
Gday mate, I thought the concept was great on the w/end and will definatly grow but i think they should have Metro & country, what do you think about that?
Good day for a drink and catching up with old mates!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have just had this news confirmed....

Absolutely massive news 4 weeks out from the season start... Kilmore in massive massive trouble.. If Jayco leaves, you can also count out the Gordon Brothers as well and leaves serious doubts on any other recruits for 2011...

Committee told Jamesy that they can’t afford him this season, jayco told them if Jamesy walks he does too.

I'm sure I read in the local rag that Jamsey was on the Committee (when they reported on the AGM). Surely a bad move in itself...having a highly paid player in the inner-sanctum of club finances.

That aside, word around the traps is that the committee is too 1970's anyway. A lot of older, well meaning people; but no concept of modern football operations. So not surprised if this turns out to be true.

Massive news if true. Aarons phone will ring off the hook. Think he will have to change his number.

Can't believe a club would pull this stunt at this time of year . Jayco would be ropeable as we all know how much work you put in as a coach over pre-season. Hope Jamesy is'nt lost to the Riddell League.

Can't be true!!!

Massive news if true. Aarons phone will ring off the hook. Think he will have to change his number.

Can't believe a club would pull this stunt at this time of year . Jayco would be ropeable as we all know how much work you put in as a coach over pre-season. Hope Jamesy is'nt lost to the Riddell League.

Can't be true!!!

He would have every right to be ropeable... To wait until 4 weeks before the beginning of the season to tell the coach that he does not have access to the budget set for him is inexcusable....

He would have every right to be ropeable... To wait until 4 weeks before the beginning of the season to tell the coach that he does not have access to the budget set for him is inexcusable....

Its a shame for everyone as the club obviously lose out and possible in a huge way if they lose the coach and recruits as well, coach loses out as he has put so much time and effort in over the pre season and the big fella loses out as to me it looked like he was finally settled and playing footy in his home town and close to his young family

Its a shame for everyone as the club obviously lose out and possible in a huge way if they lose the coach and recruits as well, coach loses out as he has put so much time and effort in over the pre season and the big fella loses out as to me it looked like he was finally settled and playing footy in his home town and close to his young family

Absolute joke if true, kilmore would never pull a recruit again it will be the demise of the club!! hope its not true for jayco and james:(:(:( would be a good pakage deal if they did leave for another club;););)

Looking at the clearances today and noticed Daryl Griffin has been signed at Riddell. Not a bad get there. Also signed Mark Power. Will he even play?

both of them are very undisciplined players who are well and truly past it. a bad move by riddell. now all they have to do is get wadden to make a come back and the trifecta down there will be complete. shocking role models for the young blokes at the bombers. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Gday mate, I thought the concept was great on the w/end and will definatly grow but i think they should have Metro & country, what do you think about that?
Good day for a drink and catching up with old mates!

Yeh I reckon if the Div 1 premiers from the EFL and SFL jumped onboard it woulda been even better. Maybe the guys in charge could co-ordinate a VCFL themed day also for us "country footy" fans :D

Can't be true!!!

My top three guesses on where the first phone call(s) come from would be Sunbury Kanga's, Sunbury Kanga's and Sunbury Kanga's :D

Let's just see how this all plays out by the end of the week. Pretty sure the Kilmore FC president and vic-president weren't even around last night so makes it a bit sloppy if in fact true that discussions of such magnitude have taken place without key members of the executive even being privvy to it.

From all reports Jayco and his fellow coaching staff have been putting plenty into this with little help behind the scenes and he has fallen into the trap of being a property steward and waterboy before and after training as well . . . . so to cop this on top of an already over the top workload is a worry a month out.

Here's hoping some sense can be made of it all tomorrow night at a round table meeting and not on telephones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back