RDFL Thread 2011 (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My top three guesses on where the first phone call(s) come from would be Sunbury Kanga's, Sunbury Kanga's and Sunbury Kanga's :D

The deal would already be on the table... As it should be.. Diligence... :thumbsu:

Read in the paper that Justin Murphy pulled out of North Bendigo, maybe Jamsey would just head there.

As was stated earlier, the phone would be ringing off the hook, could end up anywhere at this stage... But I still think that the Kangaroos would be the front runners.

With all this happening at kilmore i wonder if jayco would be any chance to return to wallan or another club in the rdfl for that matter if he were to leave?

With all this happening at kilmore i wonder if jayco would be any chance to return to wallan or another club in the rdfl for that matter if he were to leave?
there wood be no chance of him going back to wallan, may be another club in the rdfl but who knowns wat he will do.:mad:

both of them are very undisciplined players who are well and truly past it. a bad move by riddell. now all they have to do is get wadden to make a come back and the trifecta down there will be complete. shocking role models for the young blokes at the bombers. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

lol - Power is turning 38 this year and I thought he was coming into his prime!

They were approached and thought why not. Maybe you could put your hand up to coach the two's and then make your own decisions. End of the day the boys have AFL, VFL and SANFL expereince - not many of them in the league - you can throw a Bowen medal in as well. Valuable experience that all the young blokes will be soaking up.

Undisciplined V Hard at it. Depending on how soft you are will determine which side of the fence you sit.

president is overseas, unfortunately two people at the club were speaking of things they knew nothing about which the money side of things, so very dissapointing for this crap to spread across a forum

Ya not wrong van, I couldnt believe it when I got a few texts this arvo, more surprised considering I was with Rysa Sunday and there was no inkling of any drama's whatsoever. Lets hope the president can upon his return crack the whip and address whoever it was that has been speaking out of line, certainly a distraction no one needs a month out.

Ya not wrong van, I couldnt believe it when I got a few texts this arvo, more surprised considering I was with Rysa Sunday and there was no inkling of any drama's whatsoever. Lets hope the president can upon his crack the whip and address whoever it was that has been speaking out of line, certainly a distraction no one needs a month out.

So is this all just crap Doona, or is Jamsey being pushed due to money?

Already in talks with Romsey. Will be signed by the end of the week.
Matthew Pull up! what you have stated is un true, you are very unprofessional for a Jurno! Shane was my captain and assistant coach last year, he is also a very good mate who is starting off his senior career as a playing coach, he has worked his ass off recruiting and organizing preseason training for his club, when i got the news of Big Footy not Shane, i then gave him a call. To say he is in talks with the Romsey FC is a lie, has he spoken to me Yes, HE HAS SPOKEN TO NO PERSON OTHER THAN MYSELF FROM THE ROMSEY FC. END OF STORY. I wish Shane all the best and hope everything turns out good for him and the Kilmore FC.

Whats the latest on Lancefield .I hear only 21 players on the track , half of them kids.
Is this true and if so how are they going to have three sides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You will find Jamesy has walked out NOT jayco. He has recruited over 10 new players to the club and cant walk out on them. Some of these recruits are his long time friends.

Matthew Pull up! what you have stated is un true, you are very unprofessional for a Jurno! Shane was my captain and assistant coach last year, he is also a very good mate who is starting off his senior career as a playing coach, he has worked his ass off recruiting and organizing preseason training for his club, when i got the news of Big Footy not Shane, i then gave him a call. To say he is in talks with the Romsey FC is a lie, has he spoken to me Yes, HE HAS SPOKEN TO NO PERSON OTHER THAN MYSELF FROM THE ROMSEY FC. END OF STORY. I wish Shane all the best and hope everything turns out good for him and the Kilmore FC.

You are the coach of Romsey FC, yes? So I would assume that when you have discussions with the player of the calibre of Jayco, it translates to him having talks with Romsey FC.

By the way, I'm a sub editor now, not a journo :D

Its currently 11am on Thursday. What's your point? Source I spoke to said Jayco would only play under Peddo this year if he left Kilmore.

Having talks with and 100% will sign is my point. Your 1st post stated it will happen - your 2nd turned into talks with. There is a big difference. Happy to leave it until Monday morning.

Already in talks with Romsey. Will be signed by the end of the week.
What you have stated above is wrong! thats my point, your source is wrong!! At this point in time Jayco is the Captain Coach of the Kilmore FC, James may have walked not Jayco, You have stated he was in talks with the Romsey FC, if i were Kilmore i would not be happy with that statement coming from a person within the media who is supose to report the facts!
As a person who represents the Romsey FC i can tell you Matthew, that i am not happy with the way you have implicated the Romsey FC in all this! If you want the real facts ring me. These sought of statements are not good for Jayco, Kilmore,Romsey and the RDFL. Jayco will do what he has to do and i hope after his meeting tonight that he is still the coach of the Kilmore FC because he is passionate about it and that is what he wants to do!!

I hope Az Signs at Kangas would be great for the club i know when he played there last time the crowds and the club loved having him.Get Az and the flag will be heading to kangaland for the 1st time for the good of the comp id like to see that

I hope Az Signs at Kangas would be great for the club i know when he played there last time the crowds and the club loved having him.Get Az and the flag will be heading to kangaland for the 1st time for the good of the comp id like to see that
Geez if that happened, would easily be the best ever forward line in the RDFL, wouldnt it?. Oh to be a backman:(

could they afford him? is there any money left?

What you have stated above is wrong! thats my point, your source is wrong!! At this point in time Jayco is the Captain Coach of the Kilmore FC, James may have walked not Jayco, You have stated he was in talks with the Romsey FC, if i were Kilmore i would not be happy with that statement coming from a person within the media who is supose to report the facts!
As a person who represents the Romsey FC i can tell you Matthew, that i am not happy with the way you have implicated the Romsey FC in all this! If you want the real facts ring me. These sought of statements are not good for Jayco, Kilmore,Romsey and the RDFL. Jayco will do what he has to do and i hope after his meeting tonight that he is still the coach of the Kilmore FC because he is passionate about it and that is what he wants to do!!

I posted one sentence yesterday arvo and look at the response. If that's not great journalism I don't know what is. Not only did I get KA and yourself to get your backs up, but we also learned a couple of facts. You would think that after all these years you would both start to learn.

I posted one sentence yesterday arvo and look at the response. If that's not great journalism I don't know what is. Not only did I get KA and yourself to get your backs up, but we also learned a couple of facts. You would think that after all these years you would both start to learn.

You really fail to endear yourself to anyone do you. The fact is that you once again made a false statement and now are trying to cover it up by saying you are winding everyone up so no it is not great journalism it is just you being a complete misinformed muppet again. Any single person involved in the league could have spotted the link between jayco and peddo yet you seem to think you have done something special
I would suggest only one thing - FAIL :thumbsdown:

Getting people to respond to a comment on here all full of fire is like shooting fish in a barrel Matt. No one 'debates', only launches into an attack...Gold! :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back