RDFL Thread 2011 (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really fail to endear yourself to anyone do you. The fact is that you once again made a false statement and now are trying to cover it up by saying you are winding everyone up so no it is not great journalism it is just you being a complete misinformed muppet again. Any single person involved in the league could have spotted the link between jayco and peddo yet you seem to think you have done something special
I would suggest only one thing - FAIL :thumbsdown:

You just made my day. Thank you.

I posted one sentence yesterday arvo and look at the response. If that's not great journalism I don't know what is. Not only did I get KA and yourself to get your backs up, but we also learned a couple of facts. You would think that after all these years you would both start to learn.

Not sure my back is up - just called bull crap on another one of your poor posts.

Congrates on becoming a sub editor. You must have done well to hide your past.

I posted one sentence yesterday arvo and look at the response. If that's not great journalism I don't know what is. Not only did I get KA and yourself to get your backs up, but we also learned a couple of facts. You would think that after all these years you would both start to learn.
No wonder you got sacked run out of town and was nearly assasinated!!!!

And I'm the one that writes crap ...

Perhaps the reason that you have so little respect and the fact that you are too gutless to show your face anywhere near an RDFL ground while pronouncing your innocence these days is the reason that you believe that you are some sort of golden god. In fact going over all of your past posts for someone that professes a knowledge of the RDFL you are basically clueless and only attempt to inflate your own self worth with innuendo and poor rumouring. But each to their own.
The good old where there is smoke there is fire cliche plays out in all its glory when it comes to your good self.

Perhaps the reason that you have so little respect and the fact that you are too gutless to show your face anywhere near an RDFL ground while pronouncing your innocence these days is the reason that you believe that you are some sort of golden god. In fact going over all of your past posts for someone that professes a knowledge of the RDFL you are basically clueless and only attempt to inflate your own self worth with innuendo and poor rumouring. But each to their own.
The good old where there is smoke there is fire cliche plays out in all its glory when it comes to your good self.

Yes, that's right, I'm a god :rolleyes:

I hope Az Signs at Kangas would be great for the club i know when he played there last time the crowds and the club loved having him.Get Az and the flag will be heading to kangaland for the 1st time for the good of the comp id like to see that
yes come home az come home

You are the coach of Romsey FC, yes? So I would assume that when you have discussions with the player of the calibre of Jayco, it translates to him having talks with Romsey FC.

By the way, I'm a sub editor now, not a journo :D

Matthew you should know now being a so called sub-editor that it is not ok and unprofessonal to report slander as it could lead to defamation case against you and your newspaper if it were either to be published in paper form or online.. Now that would be some kik ass karma

Matthew you should know now being a so called sub-editor that it is not ok and unprofessonal to report slander as it could lead to defamation case against you and your newspaper if it were either to be published in paper form or online.. Now that would be some kik ass karma

I think you need to brush up on your media law. Yes I could be sued for defamation if I defamed someone. But I haven't. I'm not representing my paper. It doesn't cover the RDFL and all I have done is post one fact and one opinion. I really can't believe how obsessed you all are.

I said Jayco has had talks with Romsey (and he has spoken to Pedo) and I said he would be signed by the end of the week.

could they afford him? is there any money left?

YES. We would have little worries accomodating Jamesey,and Jayco:eek:

The fact remains tho,They are both Kilmore players, and i cant see that changing. I have no idea whether they will get paid but my understanding is that they are both keen to resolve it tnite and get on with the job.

Nichollism #1 ... = "SUCCESS" :thumbsu:
Nichollism #4 ... = "SUCCESS" :thumbsu:
Nichollism #5 ... = "SUCCESS" :thumbsu:
You never cease to amaze ! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much effect will the James and jayco saga have on the players/club?? Will killmore have enough cash to see out the whole year?? Will they be allowed to play finals if it's true they owed the league money last year and will this happen again??

Bugger me, flight delayed so Ive jumped on to kill some time in Sydney and can't believe how it's become all about Pickles (again) . . . . . thread's officially on the slide :thumbsdown:

Bugger me, flight delayed so Ive jumped on to kill some time in Sydney and can't believe how it's become all about Pickles (again) . . . . . thread's officially on the slide :thumbsdown:
You just cant stand by & let someone say things that implicate others in a derogatory fashion, we are all competitors with healthy respect for oppisition clubs,coach's and mates at rivall clubs! some people dont have a club,some people dont have mates! they can say what they like on a computer. From now on Doona my friend, i will choose to ignore gutless posts in future!

How much effect will the James and jayco saga have on the players/club?? Will killmore have enough cash to see out the whole year?? Will they be allowed to play finals if it's true they owed the league money last year and will this happen again??

As I think vantheman stated someone has obvioulsy jumped the gun and spoken out of line against the executive. Received a pretty positive message last night saying all is sorted which is great to hear. Obviously Aaron has a great respect for Jayco and blokes like Rysa, Goudgey etc up at Kilmore FC so the Blues look like getting the full benefit of his summer campaign on the bike, in the gym and on the training track :thumbsu:

No doubt they'll be missing about 10 guys due to cricket finals but Im told they'll assemble a squad no worries for Moama and as should be the case, the players just have to be divorced from boardroom issues.

As I think vantheman stated someone has obvioulsy jumped the gun and spoken out of line against the executive. Received a pretty positive message last night saying all is sorted which is great to hear. Obviously Aaron has a great respect for Jayco and blokes like Rysa, Goudgey etc up at Kilmore FC so the Blues look like getting the full benefit of his summer campaign on the bike, in the gym and on the training track :thumbsu:

No doubt they'll be missing about 10 guys due to cricket finals but Im told they'll assemble a squad no worries for Moama and as should be the case, the players just have to be divorced from boardroom issues.
Have spoken to Jayco and your right Big Fella, all on board and we can expect some strong opposition from The Kilmore FC this year!

Have spoken to Jayco and your right Big Fella, all on board and we can expect some strong opposition from The Kilmore FC this year!

Gents, following up on a few rumours circulating. Is there any truth that Jordan Barham is heading to Riddell and Dylan Wright to Sunbury?:thumbsu:

Phew! Thanks goodness for that. I thought for a minute there that the bigfooty board would explode with so many varying opinions. The issues at KFNC nearly tore this board apart! :)

Hope Jayco has an awesome year!

Will any side be able to match u guys this year slyone????????This must be the first season in ages that riddle arent the standout favourites.erwin,dawson,burlak,strack,green,austin,etc.etc.etc. WOW What a list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back