Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunbury Kangeroos v Woodend
Wallan v Kilmore
Rockbank v Broadford
Lancefield v Macedon
Melton Central v Romsey
Riddell v Diggers Rest

HEY GRANT 3 SEEN YOUR WINNERS FOR ROUND 1 ??DO YOU NO MUCH ABOUT OUR COMP YOU STAR.,,,,, GREAT CHOICES BIG FELLA HERE ARE MINE KANGAS BY 70 POINTS......KILMORE BY 17 POINTS.....BROADFORD BY 23 POINTS.....MACEDON BY 250 POINTS....... MOST TEAMS WILL HAVE GREAT PERCENTAGE OVER OUR TIGERS.......ROMSEY BY 80 POINTS AND THE MATCH OF THE ROUND WILL SEE FLAG FAVOURITES RIDDELL BY 27 POINTS PLEASE GO EASY ON OUR TIGERS :thumbsu:

Ahh sweet. I would think it would have been Brent Gordon. Shaun is very handy but Tuck is a class above

Perfect example of that old football adage "train as you play" - I watched the Blues for half hour or so tonight and the bloke didn't miss a target.

Still no clearance from APW I see . . . I still dont get why if the APW coach is cool for players from his list to move on, the committee need to feel all important and go against his thoughts :confused:

Perfect example of that old football adage "train as you play" - I watched the Blues for half hour or so tonight and the bloke didn't miss a target.

Still no clearance from APW I see . . . I still dont get why if the APW coach is cool for players from his list to move on, the committee need to feel all important and go against his thoughts :confused:
Neither do i mate the worst thing is that kilmore are willing to compensate apw and still wont even budge!! Even if they dont get cleared they arnt going back so they should take the offer or they will just lose them for nothing! that does nothing for the club

I noticed it was at the bottom oval but by what you've written u must of been the one guy up on the hill at the top oval with nice dark sunnies and a good looking Labrador ....Wallan will get closer than 10 goals ....

nearly everyone was saying this about wallan this time last year b4 round 1,,, an what happened wallan won!!! it will be alot closer then 10 goals:p

Watched wallan v heathcote, heathcote just had a training drill really:eek::eek::eek:Wallan have no talls no speed really apart from robbo hard to see them getting within 10 goals against kilmore round 1, i think wallan should start with some sort of game plan unless they did have one which i failed to see or the players failed to implement it either way scary stuff for the new coach trying to make his mark

Heathcote had 6 players out on saturday who played in there G/F last year the two coaches were happy with the hit out with Wallan it gave them a chance to look at some good talent in the res who steped up for a run in the 1's,and to Wallan Football Club thank you for a good day had by all and that includes the Netballers:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched wallan v heathcote, heathcote just had a training drill really:eek::eek::eek:Wallan have no talls no speed really apart from robbo hard to see them getting within 10 goals against kilmore round 1, i think wallan should start with some sort of game plan unless they did have one which i failed to see or the players failed to implement it either way scary stuff for the new coach trying to make his mark
I was talking to a Bowen medalist sat night who thought Wallan looked very quick and the standard of the game was very good. I'm sure both teams had players missing but that is what a practice match is all about, trying out new players and trying them in new positions, Gilly has been involved in the game a long time and will have his finger on the pulse, Jayco will be happy with a win and wont be thinking about percentage.

I was talking to a Bowen medalist sat night who thought Wallan looked very quick and the standard of the game was very good. I'm sure both teams had players missing but that is what a practice match is all about, trying out new players and trying them in new positions, Gilly has been involved in the game a long time and will have his finger on the pulse, Jayco will be happy with a win and wont be thinking about percentage.

I think people are underestimating Wallan, looking at the clearances, 3 from Kilmore have gone to Wallan, Robbo, J Col, Dylan Walker. There is even more around different leagues, don’t know why people are predicting a Kilmore easy victory in round 1, looks like they have recruited better.

Hey Itsmyshow,

With the season only 3 weeks away will you be looking at setting up the RDFL footy tipping comp again for this season.

Not if I have to pay for it mate... Last year only 4 people paid, meant that 5 of us were lugged with the charge

I'm up for the tipping comp and I'll pay my $ again.

Might need a disclaimer this season though IMS.

**If you're not gonna pay don't bother signing up. No tight a$$ welcome!

Well I do have some good news...

Spoke to the league and they are willing to cover the cost of the tipping competition as well as offering a new football to the winner again... So fantastic news!!! Thanks and well done to the RDFL... :thumbsu:

http://mysportstips.net/

Competition Name: RDFL2011
Competition Number: 10257
Password: rdfl

So jump on board people, the comp should be open to join, but tipping wont be available until I enter the fixture.. Will let everyone know when that happens

There is a clearence for a Patrick Oconnor from Bendigo league to Sunbury. Can anyone tell me anything about this player??? I dont know the name, nor seen him at training i dont think.cheers gents

Not if I have to pay for it mate... Last year only 4 people paid, meant that 5 of us were lugged with the charge

F*ck how embarassing is that? I'll admit I was one of those who never paid, probly due to the fact I never got to any games and it was done online meant I didn't even think of it . . . . sorry IMS I owe you :eek:

F*ck how embarassing is that? I'll admit I was one of those who never paid, probly due to the fact I never got to any games and it was done online meant I didn't even think of it . . . . sorry IMS I owe you :eek:

It's ok pal, paying for it last year didn't worry me, just didn't want to be stuck with it every year!!!

Score from Wallan
Chirnside Park 9-11-65 Defeated Wallan 8-11-59.
Very windy down on the bottom ground at Greenhill. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back