RDFL Thread 2011 (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romsey down to Fitzroy Stars by 5 goals. Lovett brilliant for Stars and Austin not far behind for Redbacks. Redbacks missing Erwin, Burlak, Carroll, McNaughton, Mitchell and a couple of others.

YES. Being a life member and all:thumbsu:

That's great. Hopefully you got to see him in action Saturday against Pascoe vale. He was good. Held down his man and worked through the middle rotations. Cousin of Dermott Smythe, honest player who loves it tough. Will be good for the roos in 2011.:):thumbsu:

That's great. Hopefully you got to see him in action Saturday against Pascoe vale. He was good. Held down his man and worked through the middle rotations. Cousin of Dermott Smythe, honest player who loves it tough. Will be good for the roos in 2011.:):thumbsu:

What were the positives to come out of the Pascoe Vale game Gazza ?

And who were the players that missed that will be in and make a difference in round one ?

GLENROY FC -STRONG EDFL DIV 2 Team have had a late pull out and are very keen for a Practise match this weekend. Contact Senior coach Brett Jefferies on 0438056088 will organize.

What were the positives to come out of the Pascoe Vale game Gazza ?

And who were the players that missed that will be in and make a difference in round one ?

If you saw the side the Pascoe Vale had Bomba 26, A positive sign would have been just to get within 15 goals of them. The boys did a great job, and ended up going down by three goals. Another massive positive is the players that didnt play were 7 of our stars.Fishenden,Mcgovern,Walsh,Wright,Helmers,Ellis,Ploog.
Overall it was just a great game of football.Pacco are an awesome outfit and should go all the way this season, While Sunbury just keep improving with every game.

If you saw the side the Pascoe Vale had Bomba 26, A positive sign would have been just to get within 15 goals of them. The boys did a great job, and ended up going down by three goals. Another massive positive is the players that didnt play were 7 of our stars.Fishenden,Mcgovern,Walsh,Wright,Helmers,Ellis,Ploog.
Overall it was just a great game of football.Pacco are an awesome outfit and should go all the way this season, While Sunbury just keep improving with every game.

That's great news for 2011 Mongrel, good luck for the season ahead, hope the Kanga's can go a step or two further this year in what looks like shaping up as a very competitive RDFL season.

had young Marcus talk to Romsey last year at my house as we are close was very keen, but decided to stay up at Queensland as his young lady friend got a great promotion with her job, will come and play with Romsey if he comes home:thumbsu: also young Ben Sullivan is up there with him playing this year and having a BALL I AM BEING TOLD:cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p

had young Marcus talk to Romsey last year at my house as we are close was very keen, but decided to stay up at Queensland as his young lady friend got a great promotion with her job, will come and play with Romsey if he comes home:thumbsu: also young Ben Sullivan is up there with him playing this year and having a BALL I AM BEING TOLD:cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p
Cool if u have it could u pm me marcus number cheers!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No biggie Slyone... Just want to make sure everyone signs up to this years competition!!! Want to make it the biggest one yet!!!

http://mysportstips.net/

Competition Name: RDFL2011
Competition Number: 10257
Password: rdfl

With several people putting their tips on here already, it is pretty easy to log into the tipping site, sign up and get involved... :thumbsu:

Hey Mongrel, how did Corey Bannister go for Pascoe Vale?? Can Play!!

Ha Doona,how did B/Ford go in the praccy against Huntly no one is talking much up north.The only one is talking is my old mate spud he reckons B/Ford are going to be the dark horse this year

Couldn't tell ya mate, Finchy text me to say they won that was all. We had a wedding which was a shame as I woulda loved to have seen the boys running around on a HDFL ground again. I'm told the sun was shining, no wind and about 25 deg . . . . hard to believe :p
As for Spud, I think we both know how good a judge he is. The past two year's he has said the HDFL Saints couldn't win it and we both know what's happened there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back