RDFL Thread 2011 (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bitter, bitter man. Just think of what the club could do with the money.........................................................................$. If u cant take the heat, then get on with it.
I think 11 goals is well and truely getting on with it

You bitter, bitter man. Just think of what the club could do with the money.........................................................................$. If u cant take the heat, then get on with it.
Just think what all the good people on this earth could do with the air you breath, neck up you oxygen thief:eek::eek::eek:

wallan clean sweep in all games football and nettball
ahh no.. the 18s went down by 41 points to a riddell side that was alot better prepared. my boys outplayed riddell after half time and now next time they will not get the jump on us in the first half.!:thumbsdown:

Romsey by 75 points at a very windy McPherson Park. Matt Davidson 9 sausage rolls. McNaughton BOG, Austin, Burlak, Erwin and the most overated footballer in RDFL Yak, best players.

Regardless of money I have also heard from an APW source that they will NOT clear Brent Gordon this season !
Well bomba26 its not upto apw anymore if they put up the money for appeals (which has to be payed tomorrow) it will then be in the hands of the appeals board!

Hmmm thrilling finish down at Wallan today, didn't bother me who won to be honest as it was an entertaining match played in the infamous Wallan wind, we did however see one of these exact scenario's in the dying stages :rolleyes:
very stiff kilmore, dominated the game for 3 an a half quarters, led by 5 goals at 3 quarter time, were the far better side but with the help of some of the worst umpiring ever seen including a CLEARLY deliberate rushed behind not paid in the dying minute, just fell short, boys were gutted an felt very cheated after the game. blues had 6 walk in starts not playing and will be strong this year.

Just think of what the club could do with the money.........................................................................$. .

Correct me if Im wrong but the club in fact made the decision to offer that money did they not??? It's the club's that need to take responsibiity for the outrageous spending that's going on these day - a player is only worth what a club is willing to pay for his services.

For instance say one club thought $700-$800 was what someone was worth to their organisation and then another joint thought the same fella to be worth up around $1000pw as well as a bit upfront to sign on, over 18 weeks that's a pretty easy decision to make IMO.

It aint entirely the player's fault these days . . . . blame the club's too

ahh no.. the 18s went down by 41 points to a riddell side that was alot better prepared. my boys outplayed riddell after half time and now next time they will not get the jump on us in the first half.!:thumbsdown:

Hey mate did barber and hooper play for you boys yesterday?

very stiff kilmore, dominated the game for 3 an a half quarters, led by 5 goals at 3 quarter time, were the far better side but with the help of some of the worst umpiring ever seen including a CLEARLY deliberate rushed behind not paid in the dying minute, just fell short, boys were gutted an felt very cheated after the game. blues had 6 walk in starts not playing and will be strong this year.

Yes you were in front for most of the day but far from dominated us for 3 and 1/2 qtrs.

Sunbury Kangaroos by 113 points, Aaron James kicked 11 from the goal square, lazy effort by Jamesy, too big, too strong, but didnt run more than 20 metres for the whole game. Wouldn't get a vote from me as he didnt do any work. No chasing, just basking in his own glory..............well done the rest of the Sunbury team to do the work to get it down there. Oh and Mongrel looking very fit!:eek:

Wouldn't the lazy effort be the entire Woodend Football team? James with 11 Woodend with 3?? Looks like Woodend are in for a long season - you need to start to learn to lose graciously. Having a go at the premier forward in the comp after he has destroyed your team shows little class. Anyone that can kick 100 goals in the comp deserves every cent he gets paid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't the lazy effort be the entire Woodend Football team? James with 11 Woodend with 3?? Looks like Woodend are in for a long season - you need to start to learn to lose graciously. Having a go at the premier forward in the comp after he has destroyed your team shows little class. Anyone that can kick 100 goals in the comp deserves every cent he gets paid.

know one was lazy yesterday moron, just out played by a much bigger and stronger side, as for losing graciously mate we did clearly out played, neck up and get off our back you spoon

know one was lazy yesterday moron, just out played by a much bigger and stronger side, as for losing graciously mate we did clearly out played, neck up and get off our back you spoon

Being HEAVILY involved in the game in question, Yes Woodend were out played by a better side who had the personal to do so. Sunbury have one of the best backlines in the comp,a pretty good midfield and a super forward line. But in no way,shape or form were Woodend lazy. I think it was a credit to thier young playing list that although down by that much for 80% of the game, NOT ONCE DID THEY STOP RUNNING AND/OR TRYING!!

better side won on the day!!!!!!!!!!!

Wallan certainly made the most of their oppportunies. I thought the chap who wore #44 that no one went near all day was close to Wallan's best what did you think hereher . . . . . Trav Hede for me the pick of the blues :thumbsu:

Being HEAVILY involved in the game in question, Yes Woodend were out played by a better side who had the personal to do so. Sunbury have one of the best backlines in the comp,a pretty good midfield and a super forward line. But in no way,shape or form were Woodend lazy. I think it was a credit to thier young playing list that although down by that much for 80% of the game, NOT ONCE DID THEY STOP RUNNING AND/OR TRYING!!
Spot on. Well said:thumbsu:

Been to a lot of football in my time, have to say the Wallan crown are the worst I have ever seen. The abuse they were giving too a couple of Kilmore players was shocking, I had my 5 year old son with me and there is know way im coming back to a Wallan home game again. That aside was a great game well done too Wallan and people saying Kilmore are going to struggle are kidding themselves.

Wallan certainly made the most of their oppportunies. I thought the chap who wore #44 that no one went near all day was close to Wallan's best what did you think hereher . . . . . Trav Hede for me the pick of the blues :thumbsu:

#44 was Redder ! did play a good game took some good grabs and made some good spoils too ! played loose in the back half when Kilmore had the wind and then when Kilmore dropped a bloke back loose when Wallan had the wind he was freed up again and def made the most of it ....

I think Robbo. Galea and Irons are gonna prove to be handy pickups for Wallan this yr .... once they have a few more games together the midfield should gel and i think its gonna work really well ...

Been to a lot of football in my time, have to say the Wallan crown are the worst I have ever seen. The abuse they were giving too a couple of Kilmore players was shocking, I had my 5 year old son with me and there is know way im coming back to a Wallan home game again. That aside was a great game well done too Wallan and people saying Kilmore are going to struggle are kidding themselves.

No good to hear mate ... where were u standing ? because i have to say where i was the crowd were really good didnt hear much swearing really or anything too bad .... coming from another league this yr i thought they were pretty well behaved compared to what i've seen and heard in the WRFL

I would suggest if you have a problem with spectators at a game, you should speak with an official of the club involved or an RDFL official. I am sure that the Wallan committee would not be happy with spectators abusing opposition. I can also guarantee that Wallan and the League do not condone this behaviour.

I missed Saturday's game but am a regular attendee at Wallan games and will keep my ears open for anyone stepping over the line.

#44 was Redder ! did play a good game took some good grabs and made some good spoils too ! played loose in the back half when Kilmore had the wind and then when Kilmore dropped a bloke back loose when Wallan had the wind he was freed up again and def made the most of it ....

I think Robbo. Galea and Irons are gonna prove to be handy pickups for Wallan this yr .... once they have a few more games together the midfield should gel and i think its gonna work really well ...

Yeah they will be great ins, though I don't think Robbo galea and irons bet kilmore mid field on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back