RDFL Thread - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silvester ex Richmond rookie.

Jarrod Silvester???

I would suggest more than handy..

2007 and 2008 VFL Team of the Year, 2010 and 2011 SANFL Team of the Year.

Jarrod Silvester???

I would suggest more than handy..

2007 and 2008 VFL Team of the Year, 2010 and 2011 SANFL Team of the Year.

Yep that's the one. Will be one of the premier backs in the comp. Was offered huge coin to stay in Adeliade but wanted to come back home and Riddel offered him a sparky job. Sahlberg and Hursty went up their with him, but hurstys got a bung shoulder and wont play.

Great get by the "burra", I believe the guys name is brett or brent tuckey ex collingwood and vcfl rep last year, very,very handy by all reports!!!daniel sahlberg is leaving sunbury lions, will more than likely play at riddell or diggers!!will slot in nicely to any of those teams!!

don't think that sunbury will be shaking in there boots with that loss!

Sonagen to return to strength Riddell. Bombers do not like other teams winning their cup......

Rumour has it Joey Piccolo will be making a return from the EDFL to the RDFL to play with his mates. Can anyone confirm?

What can you guys tell me about a player by the name of Aaron Blade.

Apparently a quality onballer whom has won a Riddell league medal?

Can anyone confirm that the Gordon boys have left Kilmore?

F*ck I hope not!!! First get together tomorrow night and judging by the communications I've had with both boys to date they're onboard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

... 6 feet 10 fishes have a few mates up there, same stupid rumour started up when he stayed back for a few when kangas played kilmore at kilmore.

Can anyone confirm that both Davidson and Brewer have left the Redbacks to head over to the Sunbury Lions to play alongside Brewers best mates?
They were both seen down at the Lions training session tonight walking through the place and meeting some new faces.
Does anyone have any information on this or were they just down their catching up with mates? as it would make it a very interesting session if both these boys were no longer in the Red and Black.

Rumour has it that there was a big fish all 6 foot 10 of him at the get together at Kilmore.

... 6 feet 10 fishes have a few mates up there, same stupid rumour started up when he stayed back for a few when kangas played kilmore at kilmore.

Rumour was true cobber, Leigh was up for a listen last week, but he also contacted me an hour or so ago to say he's committed to the Kanga's for another year. Under no circumstance was he obliged to ring me, I only met him a week ago, but he's obviously quite a respectful fella and I appreciated the chat tonight and the fact he even hopped in the car with the Craigieburn lads last week to come for a beer and say hi.

Can anyone confirm that both Davidson and Brewer have left the Redbacks to head over to the Sunbury Lions to play alongside Brewers best mates?
They were both seen down at the Lions training session tonight walking through the place and meeting some new faces.
Does anyone have any information on this or were they just down their catching up with mates? as it would make it a very interesting session if both these boys were no longer in the Red and Black.
Yeh thats right mate, and dont forget Nathan Davidson, he has also signed wth the Lions, Blake and David Henderson have signed at Wallan & Steve Burlak gone to Lancefield with Leigh Erwin and Ben Talbot!

Yeh thats right mate, and dont forget Nathan Davidson, he has also signed wth the Lions, Blake and David Henderson have signed at Wallan & Steve Burlak gone to Lancefield with Leigh Erwin and Ben Talbot!
Bit of movement early on....
watch this space..Big Fev might pull on the boots for the redbacks.:p

So what has gone on at the premiers to have these guys all leave? No money left, no money paid or more money where they are going? Connalinko?

So what has gone on at the premiers to have these guys all leave? No money left, no money paid or more money where they are going? Connalinko?

Think there is a bit of sarcasm in SLYONE(coach of Romsey's) comments Smiley.

Wouldn't have thought anyone would be leaving Romsey

heard on the grapevine that there may be a ex afl star joining this comp for season 2012,
dont wanna be like all the other **** on here and not name names, or say it if its not true, will confirm as soon as i can, big story...

heard on the grapevine that there may be a ex afl star joining this comp for season 2012,
dont wanna be like all the other **** on here and not name names, or say it if its not true, will confirm as soon as i can, big story...

Isn't this exactly what you just did, probably worse than anyone else, because most of the "****" on here are at least willing to throw the name out there, whether it comes about or not... But I digress. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back