RDFL Thread - 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you for real ? Two weeks ago they beat current 5th placed finals contender Rupo' by 91 points, Tuckey 15 goals Last week they beat 4th placed excuse ridden Romsey by 4 goals...... easing down !
If that form is "Ordinary" I'm sure there are plenty of sides in the Comp' that'd love to be playing that sort of "Ordinary" football at present !!!
Who knows they might be just smart enough to be posturing for a third place finish on the ladder come seasons end ??? :cool:

Yeah, for real. Granted they had a massive win over Rupo, the team that you've lambasted a few times on here this season, beat a depleted Romsey by 20 points at their home ground, and lost to Lancefield by 5 goals last week. To me that form does not suggest they will beat Riddell on Saturday, nor does it suggested as you've posted that the GF will be a draw between Riddell and Diggers. They are definitely not in red hot form !

Yeah, for real. Granted they had a massive win over Rupo, the team that you've lambasted a few times on here this season, beat a depleted Romsey by 20 points at their home ground, and lost to Lancefield by 5 goals last week. To me that form does not suggest they will beat Riddell on Saturday, nor does it suggested as you've posted that the GF will be a draw between Riddell and Diggers. They are definitely not in red hot form !

Well I have them both on the same line. But that may change after Saturdays match result !

Anyone know what the hell is going on up at Macedon ???

Well I have them both on the same line. But that may change after Saturdays match result !

Anyone know what the hell is going on up at Macedon ???

I think it's quite obvious mate....they're getting flogged by teams they should be putting away. Can't remember who said it early in the year, but they definitely are not the improvers of the year, or a threat to the top teams.

On a brighter note, the arch enemies up the road may have done Romsey a huge favour in getting that elusive 3rd spot on the ladder, by beating Diggers on the weekend.

I think it's quite obvious mate....they're getting flogged by teams they should be putting away. Can't remember who said it early in the year, but they definitely are not the improvers of the year, or a threat to the top teams.

On a brighter note, the arch enemies up the road may have done Romsey a huge favour in getting that elusive 3rd spot on the ladder, by beating Diggers on the weekend.

3rd at who's expense ?

3rd at who's expense ?

Either Sunbury or Diggers. All 4 top teams play another top 4 at least once in the next 4 games, and atm only 1 game and percentage separates 2nd to 4th. 2nd and 3rd keep winning, then it's not a problem. Romsey get back on the winning train, and beat Sunbury at Sunbury (tough ask), then they are a chance. Diggers play Rupo, and finish with Riddell in the last round.
As much as 5th and 6th are up for grabs, I still believe 2nd to 4th are also

Either Sunbury or Diggers. All 4 top teams play another top 4 at least once in the next 4 games, and atm only 1 game and percentage separates 2nd to 4th. 2nd and 3rd keep winning, then it's not a problem. Romsey get back on the winning train, and beat Sunbury at Sunbury (tough ask), then they are a chance. Diggers play Rupo, and finish with Riddell in the last round.
As much as 5th and 6th are up for grabs, I still believe 2nd to 4th are also

Be interesting to see how it pans out, Sunbury play Riddell in the last round, DIggers play RIddell this week.

Personally I think Romsey will end up fourth.

Be interesting to see how it pans out, Sunbury play Riddell in the last round, DIggers play RIddell this week.

Personally I think Romsey will end up fourth.
So do I at the moment, but funnier things have happened. Romsey play 1 top4, Diggers play 1, Sunbury play Rupo at Rupo this week and finish with Romsey then Riddell

So do I at the moment, but funnier things have happened. Romsey play 1 top4, Diggers play 1, Sunbury play Rupo at Rupo this week and finish with Romsey then Riddell
Romsey have the bye talking to patto get back 9 after the bye and 3 more the week after if all available may shape the top 4 ?

You're on good sauce?? Is that what you are saying here?

There is no secret that the RDFNL is investigating the possibility of new headquarters, but the only fact is, that submissions have been made to local councils.

As for the "finals to be played there" stuff, the plans for the facility haven't even had a pencil touch the paper yet, so discussions about hosting of finals etc is far too premature.
Have it on very good sauce and also plans have been drawn and five year plan is to have finals played at one venue

Melton Centrals away won't be a walk in the park, big 5 weeks ahead with a lot of interest in top 4 and next 4 placings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey "Good Result", we haven't heard from "Teepeesmoker" for a while? Wonder if he got over that 'blood bath' he witnessed up at Lancefield?
I think the poor chap is still traumatised by the heinous spectacle. Must have confined himself to sitting in front of the fire on a cold Saturday with a blanket over the knees and nursing a warm cup of milo.

Are you for real ? Two weeks ago they beat current 5th placed finals contender Rupo' by 91 points, Tuckey 15 goals Last week they beat 4th placed excuse ridden Romsey by 4 goals...... easing down !
If that form is "Ordinary" I'm sure there are plenty of sides in the Comp' that'd love to be playing that sort of "Ordinary" football at present !!!
Who knows they might be just smart enough to be posturing for a third place finish on the ladder come seasons end ??? :cool:

ohhhh mr righteous omni!!!!!! Its amazing how so many people from different clubs post their views and opinions on here and u jump all over them. A few romsey people stated a few weeks ago that diggers werent very impressive. Mentioning romsey having a heap of players out was also stating a fact. However they r excuse riddled in your weird little mind. Then diggers get pumped by the tigers on the weekend yet u still cant acknowledge that u might have got it wrong. When did u last see diggers play omni? Other people have said this week that they expect riddell to beat diggers comfortably but you suggest that they are also wrong and dont know what they r talking about.

if riddell beat diggers this week I bet rather than finally admit u were wrong I bet u make excuses for them. And romsey know full well that excuses dont cut it with u. Lmao.......

quite a few people on here now starting to ask the question ive been asking for 3 years, whats wrong with macedon?????? My first thoughts are A LOT

12 Players that is a huge bonus coming into finals. So Who will be the lucky 10 that stay in the team.:D

Very clever blues12. Hahaha!!! Im fairly sure the best available side will be picked each week as all clubs do. The LUCKY players as u called it tomiss out will obviously return to the reserves where they would normally have played b4 the injuries occurred.lol. let me know if u need any further help with working out such complex selection issues

ohhhh mr righteous omni!!!!!! Its amazing how so many people from different clubs post their views and opinions on here and u jump all over them. A few romsey people stated a few weeks ago that diggers werent very impressive. Mentioning romsey having a heap of players out was also stating a fact. However they r excuse riddled in your weird little mind. Then diggers get pumped by the tigers on the weekend yet u still cant acknowledge that u might have got it wrong. When did u last see diggers play omni? Other people have said this week that they expect riddell to beat diggers comfortably but you suggest that they are also wrong and dont know what they r talking about.

if riddell beat diggers this week I bet rather than finally admit u were wrong I bet u make excuses for them. And romsey know full well that excuses dont cut it with u. Lmao.......

quite a few people on here now starting to ask the question ive been asking for 3 years, whats wrong with macedon?????? My first thoughts are A LOT

That's because these "Few Romsey People" keep bringing it up after EVERY Romsey mediocre performance !!!
Here we are again this week talking about it AGAIN !!!
Why cant "They" just come out & say "We put the best side we could out on the park today...... & we got done" !!!...or "Gee, Diggers/Riddell/Sunbury are a good side playing good footy & were just too damn good on the day"......Why don't we hear that from ANYONE from Romsey ????
Has ANYONE up there EVER heard of the word "Gracious" ???

And as I said earlier mate IF you were paying attention ???? I last saw Diggers back in round 1 & they were impressive ! There was a kick in the game, the lead changed several times & we were fortunate to get the win !!!
I also said champ, my opinion of them "May" change after this weeks clash at Diggers.

And as for Macedon mate, I too am hearing some pretty worrying things up that way myself !!! :(
Time for a massive clean out I think.........& I DONT mean the players !!!

That's because these "Few Romsey People" keep bringing it up after EVERY Romsey mediocre performance !!!
Here we are again this week talking about it AGAIN !!!
Why cant "They" just come out & say "We put the best side we could out on the park today...... & we got done" !!!...or "Gee, Diggers/Riddell/Sunbury are a good side playing good footy & were just too damn good on the day"......Why don't we hear that from ANYONE from Romsey ????
Has ANYONE up there EVER heard of the word "Gracious" ???

And as I said earlier mate IF you were paying attention ???? I last saw Diggers back in round 1 & they were impressive ! There was a kick in the game, the lead changed several times & we were fortunate to get the win !!!
I also said champ, my opinion of them "May" change after this weeks clash at Diggers.

And as for Macedon mate, I too am hearing some pretty worrying things up that way myself !!! :(
Time for a massive clean out I think.........& I DONT mean the players !!!
Quite obvious that you have a hatred of romsey but they re a successfully club over the last ten terms have won over 80%
Of thre games
I know that romsey understand they have a large amount of injuries but a lot of people and news papers ask where have all the players gone I.e burlack farmer brewer Mitchell Austin etc ec and with lever and Blair to return I believe it's a topic of intrest
Speaking to romsey people they no there situation and no guarantee that they will all be back but with he majority back would hate to come up against tjem and they are well coached.

Very clever blues12. Hahaha!!! Im fairly sure the best available side will be picked each week as all clubs do. The LUCKY players as u called it tomiss out will obviously return to the reserves where they would normally have played b4 the injuries occurred.lol. let me know if u need any further help with working out such complex selection issues
Have to agree

Quite obvious that you have a hatred of romsey but they re a successfully club over the last ten terms have won over 80%
Of thre games
I know that romsey understand they have a large amount of injuries but a lot of people and news papers ask where have all the players gone I.e burlack farmer brewer Mitchell Austin etc ec and with lever and Blair to return I believe it's a topic of intrest
Speaking to romsey people they no there situation and no guarantee that they will all be back but with he majority back would hate to come up against tjem and they are well coached.
What was that, they have won 80% of three games?

12 Players that is a huge bonus coming into finals. So Who will be the lucky 10 that stay in the team.:D
Not from romsey but will give it a go at their selection table. From last game Dawson, Green, Trigg, Davidson, Petroro, Smythe, Mcnaughton, Romeril, Tessari and Robbins to stay in the rest get the early game. Of course they may get more injuries!

Not from romsey but will give it a go at their selection table. From last game Dawson, Green, Trigg, Davidson, Petroro, Smythe, Mcnaughton, Romeril, Tessari and Robbins to stay in the rest get the early game. Of course they may get more injuries!
Will be interesting to see who is available cross the board at all finals teams ??

Of thre games

Actually, my misguided friend its quite to the contrary. I have a great respect & liking for Romsey & the people there. I have many friends up there that I either went to school with or played sports against over the years. Its a lovely place.
I love the passion of the Romsey supporters (when its channelled correctly !) & players. I really like old Peddo & Deano & get along with them really well ! Not to mention the fact that I have to admit to being a personal friend of the Grub !!!
Hell ! I'm one of those that think you were Robbed last season !
I actually think Romsey is our RDFL Collingwood ! Wouldn't be the same place without you's !
How's that for hating the place ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back