RDFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Players You Find It Tough Against

cossy7 said:
What players do we find it hard to play against? Being from Rockbank seniors, we find it hard against everyone.

I have played with Rockbank all my life, enjoy it throughly. Although we lose each week, I find it very enjoyable.

Mate there was this black bloke who had a big leap and could kick the Footy a mile. Where is he these days Whats his name?

blues12 said:
heard that romsey could be without a few big names next year, morgan is going to sanfl, meldrum has been posted up the bush and cant get it changed, Commoford is keen to play against romsey, the carrol's have been talking with kyneton and sunbury lions and the biggest shock is that bulldog has had talks with broadford.

That is 2 bowen medalists in that group.

No offence Brydan Morgan is a decent player at Riddell level, but if he goes to the SANFL mate he will struggle on Full Backs over there they are both quick and strong. He would be setting himself up for a big fall

roge_3 said:
Any talk of any movements around the comp yet??? Heard that Lee James was moving to Greenvale, anyone heard of anyone else moving anywhere? Interesting to see if Diggers can hold on to all the guys they picked up this year. As well as whether Romsey can hold on to Meldrum and Morgan, both almost left this year.

Arnel Davis who coached Rockbank and has been an assitant at Willy the last few years is training at Diggers as his knee has improved remarkably and he kicked a few bags for Finley in the strong Murray League last year

jock555 said:
Which one?
Not sure of his name, think it is the one that was at gisborne a couple years back. Is living in woodend and isn't keen on playing BFL, or major league. isn't taking footy too seriously this year

rioli brownlow said:
thorpe is going to be assistant coach to derek kickett at fawkner park in 2006

FUMMY BOY!!!!

Thorpey has signed with Wahkool if thats how you spell it. Golden Rivers F.L

Dekka is coaching MtEvelyn in Yarra Valley and Mountain

bigblackalsation said:
FUMMY BOY!!!!

Thorpey aint coaching is he??? Think he sttod down as coach at Rumba due to the travel from Melb to Shepp - he'd be just heading to Wakool on weekends yeah?

bigblackalsation said:
No offence Brydan Morgan is a decent player at Riddell level, but if he goes to the SANFL mate he will struggle on Full Backs over there they are both quick and strong. He would be setting himself up for a big fall

How???? Why would he struggle on a Full Back..??? Brydon Morgan is a half forward/Midfielder not a Full Forward????

:confused:

spoke4923 said:
Not sure of his name, think it is the one that was at gisborne a couple years back. Is living in woodend and isn't keen on playing BFL, or major league. isn't taking footy too seriously this year[/

Damien was at Gissy. He is the oldest and at stints at both Collingwood and North. He is a big boy and has dominated country footy(atleast used to a few years ago). Massive pickup if its true.

future29 said:
hey is there any kids from u18s who will make the move to senior football this year and have an influence

Fishing for compliments Madison???? :thumbsu:

Think that there could be a number of players from Riddell that may step into senior roles this year... Robbo, Climas, Edwards Etc..

Cam Dawson at Romsey, Matt Stacey at Woodend.. These guys will have major roles within their respective sides...

Possibly yourself.. Depends on what Terry's plans are with the senior side.. Paul Newton from the Kangaroos.. And Diggers have some kids capable, Kilty will play seniors.. Dorky could, as could Skidmore.. If they show enough interest...

Thats_Special said:
Fishing for compliments Madison???? :thumbsu:

Think that there could be a number of players from Riddell that may step into senior roles this year... Robbo, Climas, Edwards Etc..

Cam Dawson at Romsey, Matt Stacey at Woodend.. These guys will have major roles within their respective sides...

Possibly yourself.. Depends on what Terry's plans are with the senior side.. Paul Newton from the Kangaroos.. And Diggers have some kids capable, Kilty will play seniors.. Dorky could, as could Skidmore.. If they show enough interest...
i think ull find tht in my question i asked any u18s who would take the step up seens i played u16s last year kind of states taht i wasnt refering to me at all but rather finding out if i knew any of the younger kids who could be playing that i knew or have played against before but seriously mate nice try keep workan on it and ull get there also me names spelt with two d's m8 not one so get it right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

have heard about 6 to 7 players from Rockbank are traing down at North Footscray including there only decent player i think he played at full forward for them big loss if thats true club will struggle big time.Another season of percentage boosters coming up when teams play them.

blues12 said:
just with what i've heard

Riddell
Diggers
Woodend
Kilmore
Kangaroos,Centrals,Romsey
Macedon
Lancefeild
Rockbank

It is going to be a big fight for the 5th spot next year kilmore or kangaroos will make finals centrals are losing players but may recruit new blokes. and lancefeild are really struggling to get numbers on paper

you would inspect macedon 2 improve with there 18s doin well the last couple of years

bigblackalsation said:
FUMMY BOY!!!!

have a look when i first posted that! alot has changed since then, fawkner park didn't have the cash to keep them. what is a fummy boy?

bigblackalsation said:
Arnel Davis who coached Rockbank and has been an assitant at Willy the last few years is training at Diggers as his knee has improved remarkably and he kicked a few bags for Finley in the strong Murray League last year

another b.s. story by this guy! i play there and haven't seen anyone by that name at training as yet.

billy schwibbet said:
you would inspect macedon 2 improve with there 18s doin well the last couple of years

i think they can definetly improve if they recruit some players that can help the young guys move into senior football it is a big step and they really lack quality from last years list

blues12 said:
i think they can definetly improve if they recruit some players that can help the young guys move into senior football it is a big step and they really lack quality from last years list

word is that meldrum is now staying at romsey ans is assistant coach

kilmore is lookin at a pretty good pre season, gettin some miles in a few of the blokes legs! goudge is bulkin up thanx to his brand new home gym! good to see a few of the younger fellas dominating training at this early stage! chooka lookin fit and ready to return after a year at seymour!

vantheman32 said:
kilmore is lookin at a pretty good pre season, gettin some miles in a few of the blokes legs! goudge is bulkin up thanx to his brand new home gym! good to see a few of the younger fellas dominating training at this early stage! chooka lookin fit and ready to return after a year at seymour!

No doubt there's plenty of young fella's there but we need to hear that some experience is going to be on the list in 2006 otherwise it could be another long year for the Bluebaggers. Who are the confirmed recruits other than Barton Van? I hope a few ex Blueboys can come home to help Tez out, great fella who needs a bit more support from the 25-30 age group

no one is really confirmed but Tez is fairly confident that Andy n Scott Stewart will b back! and there is still the confidence that Whitmarr. it would be great to get a bit of experience around the club! there was a new player at training last night who played with sylven last year in the yarra league he had a bit of size about him and was fairly fit had nice skills and is lookin to play in kilmore due to not wanting 2 travel to play! rowey has been training well and even appearance from liam ryan are rare this early into pre season but he has been around

vantheman32 said:
no one is really confirmed but Tez is fairly confident that Andy n Scott Stewart will b back! and there is still the confidence that Whitmarr. it would be great to get a bit of experience around the club! there was a new player at training last night who played with sylven last year in the yarra league he had a bit of size about him and was fairly fit had nice skills and is lookin to play in kilmore due to not wanting 2 travel to play! rowey has been training well and even appearance from liam ryan are rare this early into pre season but he has been around

Two very handy additions no doubt if ya's can pull it off. There were wraps on young Hede late last year, and what might he be up to re: footy in 2006?

vantheman32 said:

Hey vanth, what about robbo will he be seen or is it true that he has moved to the witsundays and will possibly not be there for kilmore this year

young hede is workin pretty hard at training and feeling good! robbo has moved 2 the whitsundays that is correct! but i recieved a msg from him last nite that he will in fact be playin for kilmore! so things cood b looking good for kilmore, fair chance hede will play for blues he has also trained at seymour for extra fitness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back