RDFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDFL MAN said:
Honestly Toadfooty, no not really they had no real ball winners. Maybe number 25 l think.

Gee Whiz West Coburg sound like they're a pretty good side- How come they cannot make A Grade Essendon Mr Football i mean EDFL man. Word has it that Woodend will not play their best team in this series due mainly the unavailability of players (work mainly). Once again i didnt see the game but i'm sure the nine inclusions would of made a difference. One of the Woodend guys mentioned that West Coburg didnt rest their guns for the second half of the game and that Woodend drew level (for the quarter) in the third quarter. Maybe someone can verify that for me. So it doesn't sound like the West Coburg team had it all their own way against a mixture of senior, reserves and U18 outfit. He also said they were a bit soft when physical pressure was applied and mainly outside players. Is that what most 2nd division Essendon league teams are like or just West Coburg? A bit disrespectful EDFL man to slag off a team in our league all the same. I mean the league might not be as strong as yours but how would some of your teams stack up against some of the D.V's top teams or Eastern league teams-not too good i would suspect. Maybe you weren't trying to be disrespectful but it certainly sounded that way. Out of interest who’s your team EDFL man? As for Toad c"ck what does wooo R.D.F.L mean- I'm sure you've lost your way. For a guy who doesn't care much for this league you sure do visit our thread quite a bit. So i'm sure my fellow R.D.F.L threaders wont mind me saying F>ck off and find the i F>ck my sister thread for a while.

woody07 said:
Gee Whiz West Coburg sound like they're a pretty good side- How come they cannot make A Grade Essendon Mr Football i mean EDFL man. Word has it that Woodend will not play their best team in this series due mainly the unavailability of players (work mainly). Once again i didnt see the game but i'm sure the nine inclusions would of made a difference. One of the Woodend guys mentioned that West Coburg didnt rest their guns for the second half of the game and that Woodend drew level (for the quarter) in the third quarter. Maybe someone can verify that for me. So it doesn't sound like the West Coburg team had it all their own way against a mixture of senior, reserves and U18 outfit. He also said they were a bit soft when physical pressure was applied and mainly outside players. Is that what most 2nd division Essendon league teams are like or just West Coburg? A bit disrespectful EDFL man to slag off a team in our league all the same. I mean the league might not be as strong as yours but how would some of your teams stack up against some of the D.V's top teams or Eastern league teams-not too good i would suspect. Maybe you weren't trying to be disrespectful but it certainly sounded that way. Out of interest who’s your team EDFL man? As for Toad c"ck what does wooo R.D.F.L mean- I'm sure you've lost your way. For a guy who doesn't care much for this league you sure do visit our thread quite a bit. So i'm sure my fellow R.D.F.L threaders wont mind me saying F>ck off and find the i F>ck my sister thread for a while.

Woody first of all, l was there and l did play! So l can comment lm affraid unlike your good self, if you really want to know l played onball, half forward for 2 quaters, the rest of the game l watched. So l did see the whole game and mind you our best players were rested and the game was over by half time. No disrespected to your comp woody we were just too good end of story, you can come up with you had nine players out, west had 5 players out to and there in our top 12 players by far.

Toadfooty said:
Face the facts Little Wood, West Coburg were too good.:eek:

No disputing that West Coburg is a better team than Woodend according to the boys that played Toad Fish. It's not our team that you should be worried about. Your team seems to have more worries than ours this year. Answer this question Toadster-Will Kyneton get a team on the park this year or will they resort to the u10 days where they get five or six of the opposition players each week. Kyneton are struggling and i'm looking forward to seeing them play in the RDFL in a couple of years. That's after Nev auctions off their goal posts to get an extra player-personally signed of course.

woody dont be like that nobody likes to see any club go backwards, but it looks like they are losing players to both woodend and macedon.
dont make excuses for wed night either they were much better opposition, next week will be a different story as you will be playing the kangaroos at 8.30 that will be a good game to see where both clubs are at.

38 senior and reserve players at an Intra-Club match last week??? Struggling big time Little Wood

woody07 said:
No disputing that West Coburg is a better team than Woodend according to the boys that played Toad Fish. It's not our team that you should be worried about. Your team seems to have more worries than ours this year. Answer this question Toadster-Will Kyneton get a team on the park this year or will they resort to the u10 days where they get five or six of the opposition players each week. Kyneton are struggling and i'm looking forward to seeing them play in the RDFL in a couple of years. That's after Nev auctions off their goal posts to get an extra player-personally signed of course.

Cheers woody07, good number 7....lol good luck for the year pal.

blues12 said:
woody dont be like that nobody likes to see any club go backwards, but it looks like they are losing players to both woodend and macedon.
dont make excuses for wed night either they were much better opposition, next week will be a different story as you will be playing the kangaroos at 8.30 that will be a good game to see where both clubs are at.

I dont think that you could rate any sides chances for the season on these pre season games.. I really dont think that either side will play anywhere near their strongest sides..

But will possibly be a good game to watch, as will Rockbank vs Hadfield.. Lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toadfooty said:
T.S, I can't belive i'm agreeing with you but on this one your correct

You going to tonight's games toad??

Keilor and Oak Park in the same draw.. Would have thought these would have been the finalists.. Not so sure now...

woody07 said:

Well if Kyneton move into the RDFL woody thats just one more team that your side will be under:)

Thats_Special said:
You going to tonight's games toad??

Keilor and Oak Park in the same draw.. Would have thought these would have been the finalists.. Not so sure now...

No I'm not T.S, if you are going would you be able to give me a round up of tonights games on this thread? Thanx mate

SLUGGA1 said:
Well if Kyneton move into the RDFL woody thats just one more team that your side will be under:)

SLUGGA you are the funniest guy in this thread, and also spot on with your comment.

Toadfooty said:
SLUGGA you are the funniest guy in this thread, and also spot on with your comment.

Thanx big boy, I try. Im sick of hearing how good Woodend are gonna be this year and all the new recruits they've picked up then they get hammered. All i've got to say is " I cant bloody wait till the first round":mad:

SLUGGA1 said:
Thanx big boy, I try. Im sick of hearing how good Woodend are gonna be this year and all the new recruits they've picked up then they get hammered. All i've got to say is " I cant bloody wait till the first round":mad:
slug lets hear how's your team going?? or are you not a player just a football "bagger" like your mate toady???? maybe you would have more fun on your own thread we are having a good time talking about our thread and our year ahead :rolleyes:

hawkeye60 said:
slug lets hear how's your team going?? or are you not a player just a football "bagger" like your mate toady???? maybe you would have more fun on your own thread we are having a good time talking about our thread and our year ahead :rolleyes:

Im the football bagger? You keep saying how Kyneton are no good and they are poorly coached, (That is putting it nicely). Last time I checked thats bagging. Contradicting yourself there Hawkeye? I can't help if Slugga's a funny man and you get upset by his comments, so go dry your eyes on a Brown and Gold Kleenex.:eek:

Toadfooty said:
Im the football bagger? You keep saying how Kyneton are no good and they are poorly coached, (That is putting it nicely). Last time I checked thats bagging. Contradicting yourself there Hawkeye? I can't help if Slugga's a funny man and you get upset by his comments, so go dry your eyes on a Brown and Gold Kleenex.:eek:

Toady you have written some crap over the last few weeks and the only true statement you have made is "west coburg were to strong " well no sh<t sherlock
How any of you so called lovers of the game can get anything out of wednesday nights game is beyond me I agree woodend were out of there depth, however I was frustrated by the clash of colors from a spectators point of view it was a disgrace (not making Excuses just stating the obvious.) the first free kick awarded for the night was against number 18 west coburg for going up to early but because he was wearing white shorts the umpire awarded the free kick to west coburg Why the organisers let a club use training tops is beyond comprahension
Something they can look at next season :confused:

Hawk, I can agree with the last part of your comment, as for saying your a footy purist that would be wrong because you are a one eyed supporter,FACE THE FACTS!

hawkeye60 said:

My team is goin great at the moment thanx, we won the flag in RDFL and i actually do play, in the 1s that is. Guess u can't take a little bit of criticism...

Good work slugga. Are you good for another 100 sausage rolls this year? Just out of interest one of Riddells challengers for the upcoming season Romsey had a comfortable win over sunshine today. Looking forward to the real stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back