RDFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WRFLfan said:
Seen Leon Cox former Rommsey player play in a premiership with Port Melbourne Colts last year can play the boy i was wondering his back ground and do you rate him

He has two older brothers, Tim and Matt. Both very good, Matt is (was) a gun before he injured his neck last year and can't play footy again. "Angry" played all his footy in Romsey moved to melb a few years ago and was a loss to Romsey, particularly in the RDFL. Is also a top bloke, to boot. How did he go down at Port last year? Still carrying a few extra kilo's?

vantheman32 said:
just wanted to see if i wood be playin against a few old rivals from the junior days but it appears that that wont b happening now!

are you seniors or 18s did you play against watt welsh, elery,ploog and thos boys they are all playing seniors

blues12 said:
are you seniors or 18s did you play against watt welsh, elery,ploog and thos boys they are all playing seniors

i played in the under 16s kilmore premiership side in 2004, i dont know the opponents names except dillan n cam. im eligible for the under 18s this year but i will be playin seniors i would think.

heard that woodend have picked up duff tyler from kyneton, if this is true it will looks like they could possibly have the best player in the comp, i have been told if he plays the full year he should win the bowen medal by a mile.

blues12 said:
heard that woodend have picked up duff tyler from kyneton, if this is true it will looks like they could possibly have the best player in the comp, i have been told if he plays the full year he should win the bowen medal by a mile.

Certainly is a far better player than RDFL standard, believe he is related to a Woodend committee person? I guess we'll know when a clearance is lodged hey

blues12 said:

Duff Tyler? Wasn't there someone by that name playing at Gisborne? Is it the same guy or is there another with the same name going around at kyneton? What do you know about him doona?

yes he did play at gisborne a couple of years ago.
the rdfl website does not show transfers as yet i know vcfl websites do does anybody know if there is a site for the bendigo league, what it is

doona you seem to know a fair bit about the country leagues around hdfl & gvfl have you heard anything lately on kilmore it has been quiet for a month or 2, clearances are now open and still nothing. you are the man let me know the latest if you have it.

spoke4923 said:
Duff Tyler? Wasn't there someone by that name playing at Gisborne? Is it the same guy or is there another with the same name going around at kyneton? What do you know about him doona?

Good player this bloke a big dark fella plays in the ruck would be 100kgs easy (all muscle) and between 195 - 198cm with the ability to go forward and kick goals . He is originally from East Keilor in the EDFL and spent time at both the old Western Jets and Williamstown. He'd be gettin on a bit now would be around 31 but in terms of sheer ability and size he will definately give Woodend first use and opposition some serious headaches. Good to see more quality flow back into this league. Also played district cricket at Essendon.:D

bigblackalsation said:
Good player this bloke a big dark fella plays in the ruck would be 100kgs easy (all muscle) and between 195 - 198cm with the ability to go forward and kick goals . He is originally from East Keilor in the EDFL and spent time at both the old Western Jets and Williamstown. He'd be gettin on a bit now would be around 31 but in terms of sheer ability and size he will definately give Woodend first use and opposition some serious headaches. Good to see more quality flow back into this league. Also played district cricket at Essendon.:D

Actually was quite a sharp bowler when at Essendon but for some reason didnt pursue cricket all that seriously. Will be the recruit of the RDFL season, now that Laurence Angwin is not going to Kilmore. Aint got any news outa Blues territory so cant help u at this stage blues12 . . . although they'd be hoping to secure the services of young Hede who late last year was being talked up a truckload and must be a player to watch. Aint heard a confirmation on Wittmar, Andy and Scott Stewart maybe somebody from Clancy Reserve can assist us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

where is laurence angwin playing in 2006? kilmore may secure wallan young gun justin collis, who won their under 19 b&f last season, on baller with the ability 2 kick a few goals.

blues12 said:

Played in Gisbornes premiership last year and is still training there.

vantheman32 said:
where is laurence angwin playing in 2006? kilmore may secure wallan young gun justin collis, who won their under 19 b&f last season, on baller with the ability 2 kick a few goals.

Another young wallan player, nick goodwin who was runner up to justin colliss could be headed to romsey in the rdfl. 2 bad losses if true. vantheman32 who else has kilmore picked up for 2006

spoke4923 said:

From what I know he has been doing the pre season with Gisborne and has committed to playing with them again.

rioli brownlow said:
take your racism somewhere else you dic@head

:mad: From 1 blackman to another black i am entitled to say what i like. For me to be racist i would have to attack a white or an asian etc. You do the math i call myself bigblackalsation.

Lighten up.

spoke4923 said:
Sh*t call

Listen here ace. I'll say what i like about those who are my own colour and lets face it it would be nice to see more diversity it's only good for the league.

Wake up to yourself.:mad:

hey my name is Jason Cossai played u18's past two years i wont be playing football this year due to personal commitments!

next_afl_player said:
hey my name is Jason Cossai played u18's past two years i wont be playing football this year due to personal commitments!

are we suppose to care????? who the hell are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back