RDFNL 2019 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plays the extractor role well, and is a better player around hetherington and swallow and the likes. Pretty good bloke also.

Agree, seriously underrated player for several seasons for the Sharks with the players around him. Is a genuine key to their chances in two weeks.

Best game of the day was the A grade netball. Absolute blinder.

Reckon our ressies will be spewing after losing that one. Just looked completely out of touch which is weird.
Wallan twos completely outplayed, couldn’t see that happen twice in a row, have never seen Josh Ruth as rattled as he was today,

The Agrade netball was brilliant. Great to see that the Rams had such an impact last year that other clubs have decided that crowd support is a significant factor in Finals.

Best game of the day was the A grade netball. Absolute blinder.

Reckon our ressies will be spewing after losing that one. Just looked completely out of touch which is weird.
I had ur 2’s winning by 30 plus, I’m glad I’m wrong but I gotta say the Rupo 2’s played a damn good brand of football. Reckin ur tractors probably better on a wet deck.

Wallan twos completely outplayed, couldn’t see that happen twice in a row, have never seen Josh Ruth as rattled as he was today,

Yep. I haven't seen many games, but he's usually so bloody rock solid.

The Agrade netball was brilliant. Great to see that the Rams had such an impact last year that other clubs have decided that crowd support is a significant factor in Finals.

The girls certainly appreciated the support and it helped. In the end Wallan probably should've won, but they can take great confidence from it.

I thought I was a bit loud, but the bloke banging on the container takes the cake. :)

I had ur 2’s winning by 30 plus, I’m glad I’m wrong but I gotta say the Rupo 2’s played a damn good brand of football. Reckin ur tractors probably better on a wet deck.

Yea, I thought so too. Credit to Rupo though, they certainly played well. Awesome effort getting all 3 footy teams to GF day.

We won’t give up!!!

Lochie Muir is the most underrated player in the competition.

Congrats to Rupo. Great day for the club.

Not sure what other clubs think of him but definitely not underrated at Rupo. He’s a prime example of our junior development program and a very loyal lad too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feel they will break the drought this year Clarke oval will give them the ability to play expansive footy again don’t believe either sides can match that.

After seeing the footy they played yesterday rupo are easily flag favourites. They will take some stopping at Clarke in 2 weeks imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both sides missing handy players today, due to injuries. Hope to get there for the second half after work, cant predict the winner of this one.

Agree it’s a tough one to pick. Do the redbacks bounce back and get the job done at home or do Wallan keep riding the wave of positive emotions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done to Wallan today. Very disappointing way to finish the year with a performance like that from the Redbacks, Clearly out played and out coached in so many ways, players being moved around way to much, a couple of injuries with inexperienced unders to plug the holes. Forwards moved back, Backs moved forward. I know one player doesn’t make a team but IMO the spark within the playing group disappeared when the best player in the competition walked and for reasons only a few know. From round 10 it was all down hill. Honesty is the best policy cause the players can smell a coverup a mile away, and the old mental health issues just doesn’t cut it. It’s too easy of a get out of jail card.

I’ve been a pretty harsh task master with Perri from Wallan, however saw him do some tricks today and took his chances well. Good player who has been curbed by some good defenders at times this year. Gave Wallan a focal point up fwd, something Romsey lacked early on when they went inside 50. Wallan On a roll, Diggers the next challenge so let’s see what happens next week.

Well done to Wallan, I thought given injuries their finals wouldn’t last long but to win 2 finals is a huge effort, massive task to face next week but momentum is a huge thing in footy. All the best to the 3 clubs still going!

Really good perfomance again off the back of an excellent start. Lost Todd Muldoon thursday night, but young Blaide Dickson slotted straight into the group and it didn't miss a beat. Well done to Matt Perri on 100 goals.

I really thought young Mahoney was sensational. Worked hard again in the ruck and was huge around the ground. Tang's brought his very best to finals and it's certainly having an effect.

Big week coming up. :)

Romsey were shit, didn’t fire a shot.
Players were not played in position. The worst performance I’ve seen from a Romsey side in a final in along time.

Romsey were s**t, didn’t fire a shot.
Players were not played in position. The worst performance I’ve seen from a Romsey side in a final in along time.
That’s exactly what I was saying 5 posts back. Think we got found out today and as a supporter it was a little embarrassing to be honest.

Riddell
Diggers
Rupo
Macedon
Wallan
Romsey

Probably riddells to lose again this year. Rupo will push if they can get all players on the park. And you just can’t wrote off diggers. It’s out of those 3.
Not sure that call is right about Perri. Has performed on the big stage in grand finals on quality opponents. This year results show he hasn’t done as well against quality opposition but still time to show his worth this season.

I think Jensen can genuinely still win the Bowen medal. Watched him play twice this year and those 2 games he stood out like no tomorrow ! 15 votes might be enough....

I was wrong about riddell and on wallan but not far off on the rupo prediction. All players on the park and will be very hard to beat.
Right about the Perri call. Getting the job done when it matters. Been great for the magpies. Didn’t get there today but gee whiz the magpies are rolling on! Be interesting game next week.
Got to the game yesterday and diggers looked out on there feet late. Rupo just hung in there and ended up running all over them. Hard to beat in a couple weeks. Congrats on all 3 teams making the big dance. Huge effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back