RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone get to Romsey Park today
Looks like Kyneton got the big 4 scalp they have been craving.

I noticed a Haydn Smith played for them today and got best on.

Anyone know if that’s the Haydn Smith who previously played at Kyneton who has been playing in Tasmania

If so, he would have to be a top 2-3 player in the comp I would think?

Anyone know if that’s the Haydn Smith who previously played at Kyneton who has been playing in Tasmania

Yes it is .

Yes, I went down and had a look. Close, but scrappy affair. Kyneton kicked a goal from a ruck infringement free with 90 seconds to go. Having said that they thoroughly deserved their win. They played with a lot more system and physicality than Romsey, and dominated in the marking duels. But for inaccurate conversion they would have won by more.

When Jedwab doesn’t play then Romsey have no focal point up forward, and will struggle to match it with the other top teams come finals time. Having said that they have already claimed 2 good scalps this season in Wallan and Diggers, both big wins. Big test for them next week when they play Wallan.

All the good it will do them for 2 games, pretty desperate 🤷‍♂️

All the good it will do them for 2 games, pretty desperate 🤷‍♂️

Playing an old local for two games whilst he has a two week bye back in Tassie - can you explain what’s desperate about that.

After losing there #2 ruckman the previous week with a fractured neck and the #1 ruckman with an ACL round 2, not sure what’s so desperate a bloke giving back to his home club.

Hoping there #3 ruckman currently out with a hamstring might be back in 2 weeks time so might have saved them dragging a 16 year old who isn’t ready to play senior footy?

Just my thoughts

Sorry I can't read your text....all the excuses are in my way.
Nah that’s fair - probably the same amount of excuses every club in the league could have with your mob spending $300,000 over the salary.

Can’t wait for Diggers or Wallan who both are playing within the rules beat you by 10 goals GF day ( if you make it)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Romsey pokies rejected - jeez this will sting they were very confident. And now good luck getting anything from MRSC they will be black banned

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Wonder who is paying for all the costs so far?
Must have been some substantial costs involved in the original presentation and in the on going legal cases.

Romsey pokies rejected - jeez this will sting they were very confident. And now good luck getting anything from MRSC they will be black banned

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Hardly. Just got caught up being puppets for Mr Hogan anyway - everyone knows that.

Remove this Banner Ad

RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back