RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

😂balance on the subject. So who from Wallan did you talk to Auck. There is no balance on the subject, in fact its far worse than whats been put on bigfooty. Stop trying to defend these blokes just because it is Wallan they are coming to mate when you have absolutely no idea what has actually occurred!
So are we supposed to just trust you, and take your word that these 2 blokes have behaved in such an appalling manner, that you won’t even specify?

So are we supposed to just trust you, and take your word that these 2 blokes have behaved in such an appalling manner, that you won’t even specify?

I've read what's been said and heard very loosely about it. In fact I saw the problems at Craigieburn when they played Oak Park earlier this year. I remember one poster calling it the worst umpiring ever, but what I saw was a team of undisciplined players who paid the price by being well beaten.

My issue begins and ends with the crap written about a bloke who gave his heart and sole to a club while others quit on them when the going got tough. How easily people forget. I also have no issue with what Craigieburn have done or the reasons. I always hope they do well too for obvious reasons.

Time will tell if the arrival of both players is a success or not.

Probably keeping their payments down. Very smart. Something all sides like Diggers, Riddell and Wallan are probably doing, contrary to what people on here think.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not bad from you Hatrick!

Riddell and Wallen would need to play the last 4 rounds with 6 players if they even wanted to get close to coming under salary cap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've read what's been said and heard very loosely about it. In fact I saw the problems at Craigieburn when they played Oak Park earlier this year. I remember one poster calling it the worst umpiring ever, but what I saw was a team of undisciplined players who paid the price by being well beaten.

My issue begins and ends with the crap written about a bloke who gave his heart and sole to a club while others quit on them when the going got tough. How easily people forget. I also have no issue with what Craigieburn have done or the reasons. I always hope they do well too for obvious reasons.

Time will tell if the arrival of both players is a success or not.
Probably
And what were the problems v oak Park?

Probably
And what were the problems v oak Park?

Discipline. Not just the two who were carded, but across the board.

Either way, this subject belongs on the EDFL board where it's already being discussed.

You guys make me laugh. Some of you have very short memories or may I say very very selective memories, Woodends list last year was amazing, Romsey haven't improved the way they have in the first half of this season without a decent list etc etc It's easy to pick on any individual team and cry wolf.

For me the RDFNL is flying and on any given Saturday there can be an upset or two, the quality of football is improving and our future looks great.

Just caught up with a couple of family friends and there kids who play seniors at Woodend

Mentioned they headed to Kyneton for a function last night and reckon nearly every under 21 player in the RDFL was there. Said it’s by far the best footy function they have ever been too. Had local DJs from a range of RDFL clubs.

Apprently at one stage it was a one in one out due to the rooms being at full capacity. Said he heard they had to do 4 bottle shop runs through the night due to the fridges just not keeping up with how many turned up.

Whilst it looks like it was a disaster on the field for the club yesterday, credit to them for thinking outside the box and having a function that attracted all the young locals from the Macedon Ranges area.

Just caught up with a couple of family friends and there kids who play seniors at Woodend

Mentioned they headed to Kyneton for a function last night and reckon nearly every under 21 player in the RDFL was there. Said it’s by far the best footy function they have ever been too. Had local DJs from a range of RDFL clubs.

Apprently at one stage it was a one in one out due to the rooms being at full capacity. Said he heard they had to do 4 bottle shop runs through the night due to the fridges just not keeping up with how many turned up.

Whilst it looks like it was a disaster on the field for the club yesterday, credit to them for thinking outside the box and having a function that attracted all the young locals from the Macedon Ranges area.
Might be the start of there recruiting campaign

Pericles you honestly reckon Romsey is spending in the Wallen and Riddell range.

They wouldn’t be spending half what either of those two sides are.

If the figures are correct.

10k Transfer fee from previous club
$1500 x 7 games = $10,500
$1100 x 7 games = $7700

Do you honestly think this a club had $28200 just sitting in there salary cap 3 days from clearances closing - one week after Heath Shaw was given 4k well.
You think you know so much.... Long time Riddell players took pay cuts at the start of the year/end of 2023 due to the heavy recruiting Riddell were planning. They knew they were needed for a flag. My mail is players are playing for less than agreed upon also to make the list stronger. Diggers, Wallan, Romsey all would be doing what they can to get under also.

You think you know so much.... Long time Riddell players took pay cuts at the start of the year/end of 2023 due to the heavy recruiting Riddell were planning. They knew they were needed for a flag. My mail is players are playing for less than agreed upon also to make the list stronger. Diggers, Wallan, Romsey all would be doing what they can to get under also.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back