Banter RDT 169 - One Nice RDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a fan. Even the highly touted Wild Hop truffle popcorn. Just doesn't do it for me. Too earthy.

I've been having truffle cream on a pizza from a local restaurant it seems to pair pretty well with mushroom and stinky cheese. I wouldn't say I like it all the time but it's growing on me. My daughter came into the lounge a bit after I finished eating the pizza and she thought one of the cats had shat inside - not a glowing review of the scent I would say!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wildcats have farked up their dream finish. Towelled by Sydney tonight and ground out by Tassie earlier. In the week.

Got their third import slot badly wrong. Hodgson has been useless as well in the middle.

Positive RAT for middle daughter.

Eldest is now missing her WAFLW game today.

Off for a PCR , hoping for a false positive so we can go back to normal otherwise will be a long week.

Please note, positive RAT has come after me and the daughter spent the morning at the gym where she bung out 6.6km next to me AND we shared a drink AND I came back negative

Go figure.

Off for a PCR , hoping for a false positive so we can go back to normal otherwise will be a long week.

Please note, positive RAT has come after me and the daughter spent the morning at the gym where she bung out 6.6km next to me AND we shared a drink AND I came back negative

Go figure.
Thonk the RAT'S have something like a 40% chance of showing a false negative so chances are you both have it. Could be the other way around though?

Go figure.

What made her take a RAT after the gym?

I've only taken one so far, after 'debilitating' hayfever where I got so spooked I might have something else that I took a test.

Curious if others are just taking them daily/weekly for checks or only when they feel symptoms akin to a cold/flu.

What made her take a RAT after the gym?

I've only taken one so far, after 'debilitating' hayfever where I got so spooked I might have something else that I took a test.

Curious if others are just taking them daily/weekly for checks or only when they feel symptoms akin to a cold/flu.
I'm only taking them when I have to.

Also, my free RATs from the government had to be reordered. That was a fun process.

I'm only taking them when I have to.

Also, my free RATs from the government had to be reordered. That was a fun process.

Took me a few goes to get mine as well. Entering your mobile number was voluntary but I kept doing it anyway. Never got the confirmation email. Then I retried a week or so later, didn't enter mobile number and the whole process worked. Weird.

All the Titus books are great. History of Australian sport also a nice read if you are a casual of other Australian sports. Gave it a reread a month ago (printed early 2017) and all the jokes about sympathy for long suffering Tigers fans aged poorly.

I found Kerry O'Keeffe book at an op shop while travelling in Broome last month and that was excellent if you can find it. Was in stitches the entire read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back