Banter RDT 173 - Stupid Americans think wrestling is real

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry Ochre.
Oh Lord Wtf GIF

Mine involved an Elle MacPherson calendar and the weekly episode of Sex/Life, hosted by Sophie Lee.

Side note: Sophie Lee used to date Mick Molloy. Like, WTF?

Must've been prior to Totti Goldsmith taking over. I remember those days, when The Panel was the best show on TV.

Must've been prior to Totti Goldsmith taking over. I remember those days, when The Panel was the best show on TV.
It was Sophie Lee circa 1993. It might've had a slightly different title, but basically the same show. Soft p0rn dressed up in a vaguely educational guise. Geez I loved it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do I go to the bakery and pay $6 for a (delicious) ham and cheese croissant or Bunnings to pay $3.50 for a (delicious) sausage and onions?

The weather is making me lean towards the one that doesn't require lining up outside.

Do I go to the bakery and pay $6 for a (delicious) ham and cheese croissant or Bunnings to pay $3.50 for a (delicious) sausage and onions?

The weather is making me lean towards the one that doesn't require lining up outside.

Croissant!

A09211B0-B6E8-4F8F-AD1B-5D1E91A64531.gif

Guy in front of me in bought the last croissant so I had to quickly think of something else to order and got the bacon and egg brioche but I was panicking so when they asked if I wanted it toasted I said "no". So now I have to do it and it'll get burnt.

Guy in front of me in bought the last croissant so I had to quickly think of something else to order and got the bacon and egg brioche but I was panicking so when they asked if I wanted it toasted I said "no". So now I have to do it and it'll get burnt.
Poor decision making under pressure...4 year deal coming your way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back