Banter RDT CLXXXVIII - Big Weather

Remove this Banner Ad

We're actually above average for rain this month with 11 days left in October (42.2mm vs 39.3mm), with a bit more in the rain gauge today. Average maximums are exactly average for the month although the next couple of days should drop the average a bit before increasing as the weather warms up later next week.
Not according to this - https://www.watercorporation.com.au/Our-water/Rainfall-and-dams/Rainfall
They do have this as a disclaimer - * Average monthly rainfall (for the period 1876 - 2016).

Maybe the BOM data you're looking at is from the new site which I think they moved to in 1994, but who knows

We're actually above average for rain this month with 11 days left in October (42.2mm vs 39.3mm), with a bit more in the rain gauge today. Average maximums are exactly average for the month although the next couple of days should drop the average a bit before increasing as the weather warms up later next week.
Yeah, that's probably the average for 1994-now I think, this is what the watercorp site says

1729421489450.png 1729421517531.png

You won't be happy until we're all roasting in week long 45 degree heatwaves will you

Then he gets to show off his lean new summer body.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, the averages I used were at the current site. Rain is from 1993, temperatures from 1994.

Yes, it did until climate change intervened. It's been a sudden change in what is a short amount of time.
Yes mate, I understand how climate change works. My comment basically amounted to this is what spring used to be like... hence my use of long term average. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make or that you even need to make a point

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVIII - Big Weather

Remove this Banner Ad

Back