No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's happening.

7drHiqr.gif

Now now, perhaps the AFC Social Media Manager forgot to log out of the club account before posting his status :p

Since no one knows what's happening, here's my theory:

Danger wants success. He wants to stay at the Crows (the Moggs Manor will be there when he retires) but above all else he wants success. He's said before that he has a keen interest in the off-field side of things, so is it possible that he's waiting to see who else the club can bring in?

Say hypothetically the club has told him "we've had Carlisle stitched up for 6 months we're right into Carlisle", so Danger (and potentially Sloane) are waiting/have waited to see who the club can get before they lock in their contracts. Either to maximise the potential success of the club or to maximise their earnings, or a combination of both.

Rather than getting locked in at 5 years for $5million and leaving us without enough money to get a potential free agent, maybe Danger has said "I'll take $x if you can bring in player y"?

We know this sort of thing has happened elsewhere.
To add to this, it would also explain all the vague bullshit comments he (and Sloane) have made to the media. They can't say "yeah we've got our eyes on someone" so instead they say nothing at all. Both seem generally pretty relaxed when giving their vague bullshit answers to contract questions.

And now I'll leave fantasy land haha.

Roo and Dits played the sound bite and Dits even said he heard whispers that things are looking better for AFC.....

Its Mardi's favorite flight because they have made the decision to stay and they are flying back to tell everyone.

Probably about to announce the new Crows In Kindys program.

The club never tweeted anything about the new school program. That was a media release, which the BF board gets involved in.

The club has used twitter in the past to get fans involved (ala Tex's new deal)

Get on board!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roo and Dits played the sound bite and Dits even said he heard whispers that things are looking better for AFC.....
Ditts also said his missus had a career job set up here and that was quickly shut up by Mardi herself. I wouldn't put any credence into what a former squash player says, who he thinks he knows everything about the AFL. A self appointed expert.

BANG !!!!

Brilliant stuff and it'll make a Monday afternoon shift bearable. Absolutely outstanding news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back