Real names.

• Thread starter George
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

What about "voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir" which, I believe is French for Spidey.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by George:
Dan24. Probably Daniel. He'd be vain enough to use his own name.

That may be true, but I reckon he's a fictional character since his personality bears an uncanny resemblance to the Remarkable Rocket in Oscar Wilde's story, "The Remarkable Rocket".

Doubly ironic when you consider Wilde's quote about life imitating art
wink.gif

Originally posted by Dan24:
Nice to see I'm the central topic (yet again) in a scintillating Shinboners post !

Scintillating for those who know their literature. How's the writing course going? Better take another one if they haven't been putting any Wilde on the required reading list.

Bee

Were you promised to God, or a gift from God!
A much awaited daughter may have been both.

I think you are too young for the name I'm thinking though, especially if you have one of those thingies through your tongue. I guess if I said "Wake Up a Little....." it would mean nothing to you, unless it did to your parents?

Well most people already knew this but my real name is Rebecca, but I liked to be called Bec or BN...hehe

------------------
~*~Go Chippa!!~*~
~*~Go Binger!!~*~

[This message has been edited by PieGirl#41 (edited 04 January 2001).]

see. same here, since I posted my full name in a post not too long ago, takes all the mystery out of it. For those of you who missed it, it's Jacqueline Lea, but everyone calls me Jacs.
smile.gif

------------------
*the one and only lioness*

Ok i really need to clean this up. My name is Jonathan. The reason behind Jod is that when i was young my older brother who is 1 year my senior could never pronounce Jonathan correctly. He always used to call me Jodderan, therefore it was shortened and stuck. Everyone whos knows me calls me Jod its my name. 23 is Jordans number.

Hence Jod23.

Originally posted by Bloodstained Angel:
Bee - that makes you a Jude or an Angie ?

your personal email has '68' in it. I'm guessing thats your birthdate so the Beatles "hey Jude" would have been playing on the radio when you parents had you.

am I getting close ?

My personal email does not have 68 in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darky you guessed it. I was named Angela because it meant angel, but I have been called Angie for as long as I can remember. I have had that song sung to me all my life. I was born in 1972 and the song was released in 1973, my father actually bought it for me. I wasn't even 12 months old at the time!

BTW I love the song. Just as well!
smile.gif

Originally posted by Shinboners:
Um, the first letter is a consonant. And the name contains at least one vowel.

For some reason I believe you have been named after a saint, and just about all of them fall into the criteria above (not much doesn't!)
You are a Peter or Paul (not a Mary)
Getting closer???????

Feeling kinda neglected here...

Ps. Shinner's name is, ironically, daniel...

Bee, that was a very romantic story about that record and your dad buying it when you were a wee little tacker - normally the sort of story that would make me smile and think life is pretty cool - then I remember you're both probably carlscum... and the image tragically desolves into Michael Long screaming through the centre at the 10 minute mark of the 93GF... as yes - that's better - feeling good about everything once more...

PS. Just kidding - nice name BTW...

That's okay Dutchman. My whole family have been "Carlscum" for generations. I'll trade the image of Michael Long with you for the image of Fraser tackling Wallis in the dying minutes of the 99 prelim.
smile.gif

BTW you see I am not really a bitch I am actually an angel.
wink.gif

Angie don't you weep, all your kisses still taste sweet. Ooh I love that song.
Nice name Bee, much better than Bee.

One thing though does daddy still think you are his angel?
wink.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Real names.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back