realistic trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I Would Not Give A Pick 5 Unless We Could Get I.e A Brown Or Delsanto We Need Every Early Pick We Could Get Dont Forget It Wasnt To Long Ago We Swapped I Think Our Pick 3 For Richmonds Pick8 We Got Roach At Pick 8 And Guess What Guys? Pavlich Went At Pick4 We Could Have Had Frazer And Pavlich In The Same Draft And why just to get mckee wow
Dont Make The Same Mistakes Again Stkilda Were Helped With Tere Priority Picks In Getting Riewoldt Kosichke And Etc But At The Same Time They Gave Away Hall Everitt Lockett For Early Picks

I'd give up pick 5 for Daniel Kerr. Still 22 and is a pacy inside midfielder. Wouldn't give it up for Polak. Taken at 4 or 5 a couple of years ago he has shown little improvement.

DidaksLeftFoot said:
I wouldn't mind not hearing from you for a while

thanks you!! i thought i was the only one sick of him starting 15 random threads a day which have in most cases already been covered already...

both illustrate absolute stupidity

nature boy, this isn't a text message.. learn how to use your keyboard.

and wookie.

what the hell sort of post is "i kinda wouldn't mind"

holy ********, i kinda wouldn't mind having tredrae, barry hall and chris judd on our list.. post something with some sort of substance you stupid little man

Just to the kids that a critical of my threads,common kids were pies supporters there is no need to create scisims beetween pie supporters.
Although i do pity them there probably 14 years old,what ever they have learnt from life in general is probably from the internet,they probably have never spoken to a girl before apart from the chat lines on the net.
You really need to go out kids and smell some fresh air,and get a reality check,and learn to converse with people rather the spend hours on the internet with a box of tissues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nature boy said:
I Would Not Give A Pick 5 Unless We Could Get I.e A Brown Or Delsanto We Need Every Early Pick We Could Get Dont Forget It Wasnt To Long Ago We Swapped I Think Our Pick 3 For Richmonds Pick8 We Got Roach At Pick 8 And Guess What Guys? Pavlich Went At Pick4 We Could Have Had Frazer And Pavlich In The Same Draft And why just to get mckee wow
Dont Make The Same Mistakes Again Stkilda Were Helped With Tere Priority Picks In Getting Riewoldt Kosichke And Etc But At The Same Time They Gave Away Hall Everitt Lockett For Early Picks

ok so you are suggesting that st kilda did the right thing by keeping pick1 and taking goddard!? if a good young player is available liek a kerr, bartel, polak, giansiracusa, power. then i dont see the harm in taking a proven player over a draft prospect!

we may not get it right, we did miss out on del santo taking cole instead! what a mistake that was!

Now now Pie People settle down. Everyone has a common bonding in this forum so no need to flame people because you find their post not up to your articulate standards or are making as many threads as they like. It is the internet after all .... or maybe that's IN2NET? :p

I think it's rather funny quite a few people are annoyed with wookies posts but yet replied to them. If you don't like them, don't read or reply to them. If you think he's spamming tell admin. All pretty simple really.

GO PIES!!!!

nature boy said:
Did you read this post before you submitted it?

There's a new invention. It's called punctuation!

Remove this Banner Ad

realistic trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back