Pitfall was awesome.

There was a remake around 2000ish too from memory
44174ca81359521b9774321179dc9684.jpg

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

Pitfall was awesome.

There was a remake around 2000ish too from memory
44174ca81359521b9774321179dc9684.jpg

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk
I had either a demo or the full version for this remake of it. I sucked at it but I remember thinking at the time how amazing it looked.

The original game was also buried within that game!!

I didn't have Pitfall on Atari, but on Commodore 64. Funny thing is I just played it without knowing the objective, found the swinging mechanic fun and jumping on the crocodile heads.

I could have sworn that the original was also released at the arcade ? I remember playing it on a top down/sit down arcade cabinet many moons ago.

All my mates had Atari 2600’s. But my parents decided to get me an Intellevision much to my disgust. In the end it boasted better graphics and I even had a speech module you plugged in so there was actual voices in some games!!! All my 2600 owning friends were soon crowding around my TV .

The original game was also buried within that game!!

I didn't have Pitfall on Atari, but on Commodore 64. Funny thing is I just played it without knowing the objective, found the swinging mechanic fun and jumping on the crocodile heads.

I could have sworn that the original was also released at the arcade ? I remember playing it on a top down/sit down arcade cabinet many moons ago.
I’ve never heard of a Pitfall arcade machine, but who knows?

Maybe it was a bootleg cabinet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Really, really old retro forgotten games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back