Toast Reasons for Optimism

Remove this Banner Ad

Treacy re-signing and more reports every day about other players wanting to join us.

Folks, are we becoming a destination club?
The combination of well financed, great facilities and a team that is so young and obviously talented is a massive draw.

If the players reported to want to come, actually want to join then we can add destination club to the tag line with the decade of dominance.

Treacy signing until 2030 and Shai Bolton wanting to come to Fremantle, conservatively putting our flags won line at 3.5 over the next 5 years.

WE.ARE.GOING.TO.DOMINATE!

Reasons for optimism
1. Young into the midfield
2. Mids rotating forward and kicking goals
3. Josh Treacy until 2030
4. Clearance dominance
5. Caleb Serong being amazing.
6. Team fit and available.
7. Good draft hand with players showing interest in coming to Freo.
8. Josh Draper - he will be a star.
9. Backs, mids and forwards being very good and have plenty of upside.

Off to have a cold shower now just to calm down 🥶

I have a lot of faith in the coaching group's ability to gear up a plan to counter most others.

The majority of the teams we play have lost the following week. Sydney are on a downward spiral since playing us. Coinkydink or blueprints?

Treacy signing until 2030 and Shai Bolton wanting to come to Fremantle, conservatively putting our flags won line at 3.5 over the next 5 years.

WE.ARE.GOING.TO.DOMINATE!
Winner Winner Dance GIF

We have never been close to this position before... how fun is the footy at the minute!

Reasons for optimism
1. Young into the midfield
2. Mids rotating forward and kicking goals
3. Josh Treacy until 2030
4. Clearance dominance
5. Caleb Serong being amazing.
6. Team fit and available.
7. Good draft hand with players showing interest in coming to Freo.
8. Josh Draper - he will be a star.
9. Backs, mids and forwards being very good and have plenty of upside.

Off to have a cold shower now just to calm down 🥶

The bolded is an understatement... I would add Sturt cementing a spot in the team and Brayshaws form building throughout the year. I think he was best on in the Derby, and that is with rating Serongs game as exceptional.

I have a lot of faith in the coaching group's ability to gear up a plan to counter most others.

The majority of the teams we play have lost the following week. Sydney are on a downward spiral since playing us. Coinkydink or blueprints?

Coinkydink it is not. We also make changes at half time that seem to turn games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was so nice to hear Treacy say he has signed on to a longer contract because he has so much belief in the club. This is refreshing after being hurt by Acres, Henry and Schultz. The media made out we had players leaving in droves, despite all clubs trading in and out of players each season.

Last edited:
I haven’t seen any comments from Josh about his extension.
This is a seriously good signing. For both of us; Josh and the club are a perfect fit.
Ohhh he said that signing with Freo for a long period was a no brainer with how they are going and where he feels they will be in the future.

It's beautiful here in Albany too, after a few stormier or rainy days. Cold though, it was 5 degrees when I got up before 8am. But I love that fresh, cool crisp air when the sun is out but it's not hot.

I'm off work tomoz and get to watch the game on TV, which I'm stoked about. Let's.....kick it to da max!! :hearteyes: :freo:

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Reasons for Optimism

Remove this Banner Ad

Back