Toast Reasons for Optimism

Remove this Banner Ad

It's beautiful here in Albany too, after a few stormier or rainy days. Cold though, it was 5 degrees when I got up before 8am. But I love that fresh, cool crisp air when the sun is out but it's not hot.

I'm off work tomoz and get to watch the game on TV, which I'm stoked about. Let's.....kick it to da max!! :hearteyes: :freo:

I have family in Albany - one of the truly beautiful parts of the world!

So many places with ridiculous outlooks.

We could be on for a top two finish shared with Brisbane... I wouldn't mind having a crack at Sydney here to make up for earlier in the year. Get the break and enjoy a home prelim... boy oh boy...

We could be on for a top two finish shared with Brisbane... I wouldn't mind having a crack at Sydney here to make up for earlier in the year. Get the break and enjoy a home prelim... boy oh boy...
It's doable. Sydney seem to have capitulated, and that's off the back of that 1 point win we snagged at their venue a few rounds ago.....did we break them?! They haven't looked right since.

We just gotta keep winning and playing in that spirit like we have past 3 or so rounds. We crack top 2 and there's a massive chance to make it all the way to the G last weekend of September.......wooooooooo!!! Now that would be nice :D

Huge game tomorrow! I am backing us by 40pts.

I don't think they have the defenders or defence in general to go with us. We are better in the midfield and I am happy to back our KPD's and Ryan in against their forwards.

They should come out hard, we should weather it and then kick away. If we get hold of them early it will get ugly. I can't see them not coming out very hard though.

Huge game tomorrow! I am backing us by 40pts.

I don't think they have the defenders or defence in general to go with us. We are better in the midfield and I am happy to back our KPD's and Ryan in against their forwards.

They should come out hard, we should weather it and then kick away. If we get hold of them early it will get ugly. I can't see them not coming out very hard though.
Let them come out hard, exactly what you need to be tested against as the regular season unwinds.....I thought it was actually good West Coast played with such gusto (like their lives depended on it!) last round, gave us a jolt after such an easier tune up the week before against the Dees. Then, when it mattered most we had another gear to go to and they couldn't keep up.....we can do the same here, it won't be easy; away from home for a starters but what the team has shown that it can respond when its challenged, we have much better resilience these days. And arsenal!!

Should be a big game, they're all 8-pointers from here on it. Let's f***ing gooooooooooooooo!! :)

Let them come out hard, exactly what you need to be tested against as the regular season unwinds.....I thought it was actually good West Coast played with such gusto (like their lives depended on it!) last round, gave us a jolt after such an easier tune up the week before against the Dees. Then, when it mattered most we had another gear to go to and they couldn't keep up.....we can do the same here, it won't be easy; away from home for a starters but what the team has shown that it can respond when its challenged, we have much better resilience these days. And arsenal!!

Should be a big game, they're all 8-pointers from here on it. Let's f***ing gooooooooooooooo!! :)
All of our remaining games require us to lift a gear.

We're gonna be primed for finals if we can overcome the next few rounds.

Episode 7 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

We should go in underdogs against GWS. And win the others. Port away we would be dogs, home we should win it!

A good run of games to have us hardened for finals. This week we can build some confidence for the big dance.

We should go in underdogs against GWS. And win the others. Port away we would be dogs, home we should win it!

A good run of games to have us hardened for finals. This week we can build some confidence for the big dance.
tomorrow worries me the most - win that, and we will have way more confidence

I'm too nervous about it to sleep, so not sure how our players cope!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we weren't expected to even make finals this year, so any finals experience we can get will be awesome

How quickly this is forgotten...

It would be nice if some on the board went even 3/4 as positive about the team as they go negative. Psychologically it is a difficult pattern to get out of, but it is healthy if you can.

Four games lost by a total of less than 27 points where we led all 4.

Feels optimidisasterisc

This is one of the things I am most happy about. We manage to split those and we are top two at the moment. I have no doubt they will train it and we will be better in those games in the next 24 months an onwards.

Amiss being clutch with that goal. It was a beautiful set shot.

Forwards being efficient and clean. Our entries were good.

Bodes well for the future if our forwards become really dangerous. Just need the midfield to supply the ball and the big scores will be more frequent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Reasons for Optimism

Remove this Banner Ad

Back