Cyclops

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 25, 2001
Northern Suburbs
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
IOM Gyms, Preston Nth End
Wanted to post a poll but the polls board is just too nice for this sort of post.

To be honest the Pies played pretty poor footy on Friday night, and still managed a solid win. Carlton undid any chance we gave them with gutless and inept footy.

Several reasons for this occured to me:

1. Carlton players secretly hate Dick Pratt and wanted to dishonour his memory: alternately the loss was to protest Jeannie Pratts hair.

2. Carlton are afraid of the smashing they will get in a final if they have to face St Kilda or Geelong and would prefer to bow out in the first week to Adelaide.

3. The coach asked for a consistent four quarter effort and after the crap they dished up in the first they were duty bound to play badly for the rest of the night.

4. Years and years of tanking has finally sunk in and convincing losses are second nature to them now.

5. In a effort to beautify football they decided to take Hawthorns ugly stultifying rolling flood and play it so badly no-one will atempt to use it again.

6. Inept arrogant club leadership based on shonky dollar-based recruiting and a focus on jizz-soaked high draft picks at the expense of solid valuable mid to low picks and rookies has led them to build a side with a thin crust of physically broken or mentally fragile stars and a dead weight of failure addicts that will be incapable of playing honest football until every man-jack of the Collins/Elliot/Pratt/Kernahan cartel is out of the place.

I favour number 5.

I think it's funny when flogs make threads and put plenty of effort into it, but they just suck and no one actually cares what they say.

Try again champ

I think it's funny when flogs make threads and put plenty of effort into it, but they just suck and no one actually cares what they say.

Try again champ
Care enough to take time out to respond to it?
Try again champ

suck it up losers

pratt1.jpg

Far more valuable than the Premiership cup :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Number 1 is the answer. Surely not even the Carlton-scum faithful care about a criminal, cheating, greedy old man?
The people he donated all that $$ to all seem to be grateful
Coles Myer & Woolworths are still crying because the big rip off agents got ripped off

The people he donated all that $$ to all seem to be grateful
Cole Myer & Woolworths are still crying because the big rip off agents got ripped off

Hey guns, That thing isn't worth arguing with. It's hard to tell what sort of low life animal the truth is?

Those of us that appreicate what the man did for society, know the REAL truth.

Yeah Dick Pratt was just a modern day Robin Hood wasn't he? :rolleyes:

FWIW number 1 was worth a laugh :thumbsu:
You don't really know what you are talking about. ACCC investigated them this week over their petrol discounting. You get ripped off every day and cop it sweet. Nice having your head in the sand?

You are a disgusting human being.

In saying that, when Collingwood fans such as yourself spend time associating with the likes of Joffa, I can see where you get it from.

He will be knocking off cars later with other Collingwood fans. Must make his parents proud.

Remove this Banner Ad

Reasons why Carlton lost

Remove this Banner Ad

Back