Reasons why Norf should die

Remove this Banner Ad

If that happened can guarantee that next time Roy Morgan do their poll GWS would suddenly have the biggest supporter base in Australia.
"Hello, I'm Roy Morgan. We're polling Australians about their favourite football teams. Which AFL team do you support?"
"North Sydney Bears"
"Ah, that's NRL. We're looking at Australian football. "
"Oh... Sydney Olympic? Are they still a thing?"
"I believe they are a soccer team. Poms and wogs call that football but we're actually talking about Aussie rules football. "
"Oh. The Sydney team, with that Capper guy. Are they the ducks or geese or something? "
"Swans. Mercifully they no longer exist. There is a Sydney team called the Giants?"
"Yep, that's who I meant."

Other fans: Up and about in the Bay when their team wins.

Norf fans: Up and about in the Bay when their team loses by less than 20 points.

Also apparently Carlton fans are too cocky and unbearable and deluded when we celebrate a win..

The Hate is real and I wouldn't have any other way.

WE ARE CARLTON * THE REST

Also apparently Carlton fans are too cocky and unbearable and deluded when we celebrate a win..

The Hate is real and I wouldn't have any other way.

WE ARE CARLTON * THE REST
Is this about the death of North or another Carlton thread confused lol.

Surely now the GUH has passed on, lolnorf will do the right thing and fold
Hopefully the Swines do the right thing and don't win the GF this year. It would be a slap in the face to him after bending over and inviting Geepong to go in without lube while he was alive. To show a bit of spine the second he died would just be awful for his friends and family. Thoughts and prayers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Reasons why Norf should die

Remove this Banner Ad

Back