Recruitment and Preseason 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

how many blokes where on the track at seville finger ? That may just answer that last stupid statement you made. Besides I think kane is the only player that plays cricket that isn't training....but once again finger you know best.

See Kane will be away from training for at least three more weeks after MtEv reached the cricket finals. Throw in Deano, Senior and Aitken and four or Sevilles best five players will have very limited pre seasons.

See Kane will be away from training for at least three more weeks after MtEv reached the cricket finals. Throw in Deano, Senior and Aitken and four or Sevilles best five players will have very limited pre seasons.

Stirring Blue Boy up again Finger? I take your point and it is not ideal but Seville is not the only football club who has players playing cricket finals. It happens every year to a alot of clubs!

Stirring Blue Boy up again Finger? I take your point and it is not ideal but Seville is not the only football club who has players playing cricket finals. It happens every year to a alot of clubs!

No doubt theres no arguement there. Just would like a bit more commitment from a paid player to do some training before the season starts. Even on a limited scale.

At what point finger did you class the tripe you spew on here as adding anything? As for the Seville boys last time I checked thier 'a' grade side wasn't at the world cup. I'd be fairly sure they would be able to split thier times somewhat evenly between sports. Some blokes are able to do both, mindblowing revelation I know finger......

At what point finger did you class the tripe you spew on here as adding anything? As for the Seville boys last time I checked thier 'a' grade side wasn't at the world cup. I'd be fairly sure they would be able to split thier times somewhat evenly between sports. Some blokes are able to do both, mindblowing revelation I know finger......
The Finger adds the CLOWN element to this circus!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got any pracy match results?

Confidence booster for Seville yesterday with a 100+ win over Canterbury. New recuruits eckers and reece were stand outs and some promising signs from some of last years U18s team. We had about 10 of our best 22 out so im assuming canterbury were either undermanned or just really ordinary.

Will be a good hitout with Olinda in a couple of weeks.

Unfortunatly it's true, we lost a champion bloke in Vinny Bonanno who will be greatly missed.
What a tragic loss of a great young man-Deepest Sympathies to all concerned from the Players and Members of the Upwey Tecoma Football Club.RIP Vinnie

Anyone got any pracy match results?

Confidence booster for Seville yesterday with a 100+ win over Canterbury. New recuruits eckers and reece were stand outs and some promising signs from some of last years U18s team. We had about 10 of our best 22 out so im assuming canterbury were either undermanned or just really ordinary.

Will be a good hitout with Olinda in a couple of weeks.

where was the game played at? cricket pitch covered? Most grounds have cricket pitches at present so thought it was not possible to play until cricket season is over. Any games this weekend? not much on league site.

Gembrook Cockatoo Football Club Practice Matches

19th March vs Warrigal Industrials @ Gembrook

2nd April vs Keysborough @ Keysborough

9th April vs Beaconsfield @ Gembrook

where was the game played at? cricket pitch covered? Most grounds have cricket pitches at present so thought it was not possible to play until cricket season is over. Any games this weekend? not much on league site.

This game was at Lilydale heights secondary college. terrible ground, the pitch would have been uncovered most likely.

What's going on out there folks. Seems pretty quiet. Is everyone playing things close to their chest. Alright i will show you mine if you show me yours.

The Brookers are JUST travelling along. Very few on track. No real recruits. Fair few have left. Would be lucky to make finals....

There, now your turn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruitment and Preseason 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back