State Redbacks

Remove this Banner Ad

If Peirson played for SA he would bat in the top 4

The thing about Peirson is he made 123 in the first game and 33 in the second, but did nothing until the previous match when he clocked 115. In that period he totalled 58 runs in 8 innings @ 7.25. We were a little unlucky he returned to form at the wrong time :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, they've made Lehmann captain so he can keep his place in the team and keep out a good youngster (Tom Kelly 135 last weekend), he's made a 65 which will guarantee him a spot until halfway into 2023-24, so he can just continue to fail from herein. 7 in the second innings, well done captain courageous :thumbsdown:

And rather than select Kelly, we decide to regurgitate Liam Scott. No doubt about SACA, in times of desperation, always revert to what hasn't worked before.

Last edited:
You’d take 11 from Scott at the start of the day though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10-50, fair collapse that.
Its the Redbacks. Par for the course.

A couple of shield wins in a row, then 2 shockers (Vic and Qld).

False hope again

Dizzy to get another contract extension for life because he's a great bloke.

SACA to continue to do SFA about the Redback's because the rivers of gold continue to come in via the Adelaide Oval test match and the big bash.

A player who needs a change

Best thing for him and us I think

Hopefully Kelvin Smith gets a decent run at it now. Has matured and rounded off his game
Well he would want to.

Averages 20 in FCC. 4 x 50's in 20 first class games doesn't fill me with confidence that he is the logical replacement for Weatherald......

But then the question arises....do we have anyone else in grade ranks that could do the job?

Remove this Banner Ad

State Redbacks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back