State Redbacks

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the coach contracted for next season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a pathetic bunch of blokes. Are they serious ?

What a pathetic bunch of blokes. Are they serious ?

To be fair to McSweeney, he has copped and absolute jaffa from Bartlett. Not sure he did anything from aside from be good enough to hit it, most would have missed it.

Apparently he’s extremely happy how the side is progressing.

You know a Coach is trying to be positive when they start saying the team is close but need to do better in the key moments. He has been saying that for a few years.

I think Dizzy has built a reasonable pace attack by today's shield standards. The tail definetley bat better than they used to as well but the top order batting is atrocious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3-0

Going backwards. When do we seriously think about folding? There is no light at the end of the tunnel and hasn't been for years
I honestly don't know what the answer is.

Judging by some of the district scores I read every Sunday, there's not too many young stand outs coming through.

Can't keep trying to get players from others states coming in all the time.

Can someone tell me why Kelly wasn't picked?

I honestly don't know what the answer is.

Judging by some of the district scores I read every Sunday, there's not too many young stand outs coming through.

Can't keep trying to get players from others states coming in all the time.

Can someone tell me why Kelly wasn't picked?
I've just looked it up - he's made 5 tons this season (3 for his club and 2 for 2nd X1) so not sure what he has done wrong?

I've just looked it up - he's made 5 tons this season (3 for his club and 2 for 2nd X1) so not sure what he has done wrong?
Given those stats, its beyond belief he hasn't been picked. And he got runs earlier this week in the Marsh cup (he looked good).

Is he injured?

Or maybe he's not in Dizzy's mates club.

It's amazing how they hang in there with failures, match after match, season after season. I mean. bringing back Carder again. WTF??!! But along comes a local boy putting 100s on the board. and he gets one measly chance to perform or he's out.

Last edited:
It's amazing how they hang in there with failures, match after match, season after season. I mean. bringing back Carder again. WTF??!! But along comes a local boy putting 100s on the board. and he gets one measly chance to perform or he's out.

Who can tell me anything about Brazell? Where's he from and what's his form been like?
Kyle Brazell is only 22 and captains Tea Tree Gully in district cricket, made a century last week.
To drop Thomas Kelly after Wednesday is ridiculous. They pick another bowler when our batting line up is the worst in history.

Remove this Banner Ad

State Redbacks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back