Toast Regional Roos Thread - Down on the farm Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t live on a farm…but do have one across the road, and live in spud growing country….so regional tick…Watching footy on mute tonight ….pet kelpie that l got for my younger sister as a pup and helped spoil over many years and had some crazy adventures with had to call time today after 14 yrs …with vet making house visit… not the type message l was expecting to receive after work from her today. The rain at the G just sums up the whole evening…
With footy season ending soon give ya furry friends a hug…

I don’t live on a farm…but do have one across the road, and live in spud growing country….so regional tick…Watching footy on mute tonight ….pet kelpie that l got for my younger sister as a pup and helped spoil over many years and had some crazy adventures with had to call time today after 14 yrs …with vet making house visit… not the type message l was expecting to receive after work from her today. The rain at the G just sums up the whole evening…

Sorry for your loss mate. It’s horrible saying goodbye.

Thinking of you, never a good day :(

14 years is a good innings, obviously thats a stronger bond you lose.

🍺 thanks …great dog …and companion to my sister…it’s just a gut punch knowing that familiar face that greeted you even on crappy days is gone…
Yeah. Its sucks losing a good dog, even mates/family dogs if you see them every day or two.

Cheers

Quick survey of the land around tho house, 4 limbs down, one across driveway and one on a fence, fixed fence but the electric is down a bit to 3.5kv, so i suspect there are other branches down elsewhere, winds picked back up so seeking salvation inside and regretting forgetting to get bacon at the shops yesterday :-(

1725236643100.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Short very intense bursts here Koshi. Bitta hail too.
same same, 10mm in about 10 minutes, now slow rain, we also had hail, up to 12mm diameter. guttering couldnt keep up, was a good test of the bluemetal i put down recently though to stop the apron of the machinary shed pooling, hail stretching the netting on the chicken enclosure,

1726039690123.png

Last edited:
same same, 10mm in about 10 minutes, now slow rain, we also had hail, up to 12mm diameter. guttering couldnt keep up, was a good test of the bluemetal i put down recently though to stop the apron of the machinary shed pooling, hail stretching the netting on the chicken enclosure,

View attachment 2107777

Cleaned my ground floor gutters this morning ! 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Regional Roos Thread - Down on the farm Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back