Registration for BF Leagues - NEW members

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Axewell

Third year SC and I think it's time to pit myself against some real competition. Would like to join a league if there's still spots going. This year my team name is 'Wilko's Wonderland'. Last year I finished 2,300 ish (team name = 'The Gun Rack')

Let me know. Ta

Hi is it to late 2 join a league?
Team name: IBLEEDYELLOW&BLACK
I remember being around 6000 and top of my league mid year then my grandpa passed away and i stopped playing. :(

Hey i came around 10k overall last year, i am more of a DT player but am looking to take sc more serious and would take any league at this stage.
Team name is team4infinity, thanks.

Hi Axewell, I just posted in the div 7 thread. I think i was originally suppose to be in that division but u couldn't contact me for some reason. Anyways I think there is one spot left in that league so would love to be in there as im friends with another player in that division. However will be happy to be relocated if thats not possible. Thanks

Hi Axewell, I just posted in the div 7 thread. I think i was originally suppose to be in that division but u couldn't contact me for some reason. Anyways I think there is one spot left in that league so would love to be in there as im friends with another player in that division. However will be happy to be relocated if thats not possible. Thanks

No problem, you were eligible for that league so you have the last spot. :thumbsu:

Added tubbis, russea, Piikeyyy, oh_lol.
Added Wilkopolis- rank was 2387.
Added LiverpoolRed (still have to put you in as new) & jamzee.

You will all receive a PM when your league is being offered.

Hi BBB,

I would remove your email addy from your post first off!
I will get you into a league.
............................................................................................

:eek: Copy that. My bad.

How do I look? Were or are you able to slot me in a league mate?

Thanks in advance Axewell.

Big Bad Bugsy :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi ,
I was originally a big footy member "Bugsy013", I am now under a new account "BigBadBugsy". I played SC in 08 and got to the semi's in my league and I believe 20,000 ish overall.

Unfortunatley I missed out last year!

I was hoping to be placed into a league.
My team name was "BUGSY's BRAWLERS" in 08 ...

This year my team name is..... "OFFINDAWOODS"

Thanks in advance.
BigBadBugsy

Hi, I am a new member. Have been in a work comp SC the last couple of years. Never doing that well probably average between 1600 - 1800 for the season. I tend to pick with my heart not my head ;)

If there are any spots i would love to join a league.

would love to join a big footy league havernt done sc for years but back into it in a big way
thanks

He guys new member here, keen to join a league if there are spots free? Have a few years SC experience and looking to be a more serious challenger this year.

Team : Jimbo Juggernaught

No idea where you find your profile ID?

never been in a BF league, but have been doing supercoach for a while now... I finished top 4-5k last season going for the league win... wouldn't mind joining up

hey, i'm new to bigfooty but i've played sc for a couple of years now. finished up about 800th last year but just chuck me in wherever there's a spot if there's any left.
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back