Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just getting mouthy with the Brisbane players at 1/4 time, walking over to their huddle and pointing fingers at Andrews etc

His own players had to pull him back
Make like the round ball game and eject him for the match.

Anyone who’s come to Victoria from Queensland since 12/3 had to leave the stadium, commentators included.

Lions players and staff are exempt though.
I would love to see the mental gymnastics to give the Lions players an exemption and allow the game to go ahead. They would've travelled on the same plane as some of the ejected fans.

I would love to see the mental gymnastics to give the Lions players an exemption and allow the game to go ahead. They would've travelled on the same plane as some of the ejected fans.
Because they ‘followed the COVID Safe policies’ apparently

To put it in English, because the Vic government would lose too much money from canning a game at quarter time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garry Lyon doing his best to get Selwood off during the Fox Footy HT show. Very similar to Jetta's a couple of years back but less impact, and if you add in 'potential to injure' (not seen before nor since it was used to suspend Gov last year) then he has to be suspended.

Are the players still tested that regularly? Or maybe everyone gets tested the day before each game. I'd be surprised if everyone in the travelling party including non-players is tested, but I have no idea.
Apparently all players and staff have to test negative in the 24 hours prior to a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back