Replicating Sweet in a Minecraft world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Got me all inspired to extend the regional rail network a lil.

Have started a line connection Coralie. Haven't decided yet whether to have it be active or disused.
1717712359307.png

Regional Rail Network page added to the Real Estate Guide, with links to each station. Maybe it's not "about" real estate, but when choosing a home remote from Sweet, it might be helpful to understand all the commute options at play.
Regional Rail 2024-06-09 annotated.png

Also rejigged the guide's entry hub post:
1) linking the Regional Rail guide,
2) getting a slow start on an attributed properties listing, and
3) also referencing other locales which spring up including Wakanda suggested by Frederico_WA . Yeah yeah it's already a place in another much shitter hypothetical universe but it has been referenced as part of the greater world around Sweet so no biggie.
I need eventually to split Ibarawa out of regional Hindealla but it's gonna be a lot of work updating all the cross-reference links so I'm not hurrying.

Sweet FA Road err Sewer Trips S37RPF - Rasasidge (damicky) to Undystad via sewerage network

damicky said he wanted to be moved closer to the sewers so I instead extended to sewers to be closer to him.

The path starts in a house on Legend Parade in Rasasidge, wanders up some streets to a drain, and the rest is underground, all the way to the change rooms of Underground Stadium in Nou Camp.

The network of sewerage tunnels is pretty extensive these days, reaching to Old Town, Attenboro and even to Docklands suburb. It's said the original Chudshakes were concocted somewhere in that labyrinth. Said by me, just now, therefore true. Probably.

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now entering the finals series of its 37th season.

Links:
[Sweet FA Subforum] | [Bigfooty Minecraft Servers] | [World of Sweet Playlist on Youtube] | [SweetFA+]

Sweet FA Road err Sewer Trips S37RPF - Rasasidge (damicky) to Undystad via sewerage network

damicky said he wanted to be moved closer to the sewers so I instead extended to sewers to be closer to him.

The path starts in a house on Legend Parade in Rasasidge, wanders up some streets to a drain, and the rest is underground, all the way to the change rooms of Underground Stadium in Nou Camp.

The network of sewerage tunnels is pretty extensive these days, reaching to Old Town, Attenboro and even to Docklands suburb. It's said the original Chudshakes were concocted somewhere in that labyrinth. Said by me, just now, therefore true. Probably.

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now entering the finals series of its 37th season.

Links:
[Sweet FA Subforum] | [Bigfooty Minecraft Servers] | [World of Sweet Playlist on Youtube] | [SweetFA+]

bloody rats making holes in my walls and tunnelling

Have pretty much completed an index of proprietorship in the Real Estate Guide, with each player that owns property listed alphabetically, and links to their properties alongside. Feel like I could tweak it more but for now it's definitely serviceable. Need to update my work instruction for when a new property is allocated tho.

The index is here:

I'm also working on datestamping proprietorship which might lead to options for moving in and out of homes over time. It would involve a hefty cooling down period tho. No hopping around.

This Bob's residence? Looks nice.
Not exactly. I'm just pointing out that a previously unnamed street now has the street name "McInnes Lane".

Any guesses as to what's gonna be built on this street?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back